DaVita

DaVita Employer Reviews

Great Place To Work
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Wauseon, OHSeptember 24, 2014
Loved working for DaVita. The hours are not the best, but the teammates, pay, benefits, and management are wonderful.
Fun and Fast pace
Certified clinic hemodialysis tech (Former Employee), Sycamore, ILSeptember 23, 2014
Great teamwork
Continuing education
Access manager
Helping Patients
losing patients was the hardest
Educational
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Washington, DCSeptember 21, 2014
Fresenius is place where you can grow and receive great training
productive workplace and we always decorated for every occasion
ccht (Former Employee), Forest City, NCSeptember 20, 2014
Pros: 3 days a week
Cons: always work short
I would start my work day at 4am and end it about 5pm we only worked 3 days a week.had some mangment changes that was not for the best.co workers were good to work with and we worked as a team.the hardest part of the job is change over.i love taking care of dialysis patients.
Most enjoyable job
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Richmond, VASeptember 18, 2014
At DaVita I was a Patient Care Technician. I learned what kidney dialysis was and how to clean a persons kidney giving them extra life. I loved working here and enjoyed working the 65 hours a week.
DaVita could use some improvements
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHSeptember 15, 2014
I feel depending on the region you are employed within determines your experice with working for DaVita. The most enjoyable part of my day is when I am getting off. Because the facility is majority women there can be a lot of gossip and drama. The hardest part of the job is losing a patient you have grown to love. I learned very valuable lessons as – more... to how corporate business operate. I would not like to work at this particular facility but DaVita in another state could possibly be great. – less
Fun Place to work
Patient Account Rep/ Dialysis (Former Employee), Irvine, CASeptember 13, 2014
Pros: parties, free lunches, good co workers
Cons: balance between fun and job got in the way of completing work that really needed more attention
Appeal and resolve claim rejections, underpayments, and denials
Provide positive working relationships with clinical staff, teammates, and payers
Maintain confidentiality of all company and patient information
Claim adjustments
Insurance verifications and authorizations
Cash posting
Prepare claims for submission
My patients
UNIT SECRETARY (Current Employee), PhiladelphiaSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: interacting with my patient
Cons: early working hours
Being able to commnicate with my patients to be able to help them in any way I can
nice place
Reuse Technician (Current Employee), Union City, CASeptember 11, 2014
good staff great benefits challenging at times overall a great place to work
Overall I enjoyed my dialysis experience.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Ames, IASeptember 10, 2014
Pros: at our facility if you were not on call no weekends.
Cons: early hours 4 am and staff call ins frequent not disciplined
Interaction with peers and patients was relaxed with a degree of formality for area of nursing. Hard part was on your feet 10-12 hours without gel pads for comfort at work station standing computers. The patients made you look forward to what you have and always thankful for your time.
Productive crew but very bad management
Dialysis Technician (Current Employee), Mishawaka, INSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: excellent bonuses if your a nurse.
Cons: have to be a nurse to see even remotely a semblance of the money offered.
I enjoyed working here but the place is not run very effectively of efficiently. The managers all have no idea about how to train people in the proper way. Only the Home Therapies nurse took the time to train and she is very good at what she does. The rest of the management stepped into a place that they had seemingly no idea about any answers to any – more... questions I had. After reviewing many different jobs as a journalist this one is by far the lowest in terms of management that I have seen in my 10 years of newspaper. – less
productive and such a fun place to work
Acute Patient Transporter (Current Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: you can work here as long as you desire and our teammates keep their jobs here or move around
Cons: the hiring process is in need of perfecting because of it taking a long process
I have worked for DaVita for almost 3 years, I do so enjoy my job position and other positions I have had with DaVita. This is a place where you can learn and grow and spend a wonderful work life here.
One of the most excited CEOs ever
TEAM LEAD (Former Employee), Vernon Hills, ILSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: bonuses, summer schedule, senior management, core values
Cons: some teammates were resistant to change
The company, DaVita, is an incredible company to work for with excellent core values. Morality was always a focus on keeping higher. I would have stayed with this company longer if they had not eliminated the department. Unfortunately, downsizing happens, even in the best companies.

The most enjoyable part of the job was participating with Tour DaVita. – more... Riding across a designated state in order to raise awareness and funds for CKD. The hardest part of the job was talking to people who are on dialysis as I was enrolling them in a Disease Management program, knowing that they had very little time left and wishing that there was more education for people to be aware. – less
JOB
PCT (Former Employee), Plantation, FLSeptember 5, 2014
Wonderful place to work, wonderful people and experience. The best Doctor and physician assistant I have met to date.
Productive and fun workplace
Certified Hemodialysis Technician (Current Employee), FLSeptember 4, 2014
Pleasant place to go, makes you eager to want to attend work.
High energy and fun place to work
Regional Revenue Manager (Current Employee), Malvern, PASeptember 4, 2014
Pros: this organization leads the way in kidney care, growing into other markets in the healthcare industry
Cons: as with any healthcare organization, the uncertainty health care reform will have on the industry
DaVita| Healthcare Partners is a great place to grow and learn. Invested in developing future leaders.
Difficult at times,but worth experiencing.
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Current Employee), San Antonio TXSeptember 1, 2014
Pros: ability to make a difference in people's lives, steady employment.
Cons: long work days.
Working in dialysis is fast paced and accompanied by long work days that start very early and end very late. It can also be very stressful at times. I had to learn to overcome these roadblocks to be successful. I've had good and not so good management. It's been my first nursing job and I now feel it is time to look for new challenges and allow my nursing – more... skills to grow. Overall I feel it's been a worthwhile experience. – less
Managed a Clinical Facility
Facility Administrator (Former Employee), North Little Rock, ARAugust 29, 2014
Pros: i enjoyed watching the patients become healthier.
Cons: it was difficult hearing about patients dying.
I managed a facility of 15 employees and 85 patients
I Interviewed and hired staff
Made sure teammates completed all training and passed competency exams
Performed teammate job evaluations
Delegated duties to the right person to complete jobs
Having the satisfaction of helping ppl get better
Reuse Technician (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 28, 2014
Pros: smiles of the patient after they have completed there treatment
Cons: having to withness the hard times somepatients go through
Very hard working peopl,dedicated to the job,making sure every patient feels confortable as they would be at home..
Great Place to Work.
Customer Service Team Lead (Former Employee), Coppell, TXAugust 28, 2014
Its a Great Place to work, I enjoyed the culture and the people were all very nice. Management was good. I loved my coworkers and my team. Hardest part was Dealing with Irate customers but was all the same rewarding and fulfilling when I solved a problem for a customer.

About DaVita

At DaVita, we believe a company can also be a community, and a community of committed individuals can actually make a difference – Read more