DAC Group Employee Reviews in United States

Great company to work for
Account Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Purchase, NYAugust 20, 2014
I have worked a other companies since college and I have never been happier. DAC is an amazing place to work and has tremendous opportunities for growth. I was promoted after only 4 months. The culture in the Purchase office is awesome. It is fun, promotes great team work and has great work life balance. I am happy to come in each morning.
Pros
flexible working hours, amazing health benefits, convienient location, free breakfast and snacks
Fast paced, continually evolving place to work
Montreal, QC (Former Employee) –  Account ExecutiveNovember 8, 2011
DAC Group was a great place to work. All the employees are exceptional to work with. The management is very accessible and easy to talk to. The work itself is very stimulating and challenging.
Pros
beautiful building, great compensation package
Cons
no parking, far drive, advancement opportunies are slim
Great culture & career opportunity
Digital Account Director (Current Employee) –  Purchase, NYAugust 20, 2014
Two years strong now, I've had the opportunity to contribute to the company in many ways which has in turned helped me advance in my own career. The culture has also been a positive for me, the office environment and people are fun to be around and I have more time than ever to spend with my family.
DAC - A well paying enjoyable place to work
Digital Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Purchase, NYAugust 20, 2014
I've worked at DAC Group for 2.5 years and although I've had challenging moments overall the company is really fantastic to work for and with. There is a strict no alcohol rule which is probably the biggest draw back, but this is made up by the numerous cool things we do in the office. We've had churro's, hit pinata's and the fantasy football is just amazing. It seems like the management cares about personal and professional growth and its easy to see the direction the company is moving in. I would recommend to anyone to work here.
Pros
free food
Cons
strict no drinking policy even after hours
Smart place to work and learn
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Purchase, NYAugust 20, 2014
This is a very smart agency with a great amount of curiosity for marketing and advertising. Everyday is a little different as you interact with internal cross-functional teams as well as clients and vendors. Management cares about the growth of the company and looks to have it on the cutting edge of technology.
Pros
fun people from different backgrounds, exposed to a lot of different media channels
Not a horrible place to work, a little disorganized.
Digital Media Consultant (Current Employee) –  Rochester NYApril 30, 2013
I have been at DAC for 5+ years. I have moved from account to account, taken on more responsibility, learned the ins & outs of the digital world in a short period of time.
Training is non-existent. I had to learn on my own and on the fly.
Co-workers are nice - "soccer moms" type. Mostly female.
Good vacation, holidays, flex hours. You can wear jeans daily.
Pros
flex hours, wear jeans, good vacation time & holidays
Cons
un-organized. everything runs through toronto. woek downtown and have to pay for parking
Fast Paced Advertising Agency
Directional Media Consultant (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 29, 2013
I work with agents daily to place Directory Advertising in Print and Online. I communicate via e-mail, phone and fax to contact agents about their renewals, provide recommendations and collect payments. I ensure that all advertising gets placed with 100% accuracy.

Currently the hardest part of my job is the high volume of workload due to downsizing.

I enjoy my co-workers very much!
DAC Group Review
Market Research Intern (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYApril 9, 2013
A typical day at the DAC had me specific project. The projects varied greatly and some had to deal with demographics and another one dealt with pop-up ads. I did not have much interaction with my superiors and usually guided myself through projects.
Pros
not much supervision
Cons
lack of person to person interaction