Daegis (www.daegis.com) delivers electronic discovery (ED) solutions to law firms and corporations from our offices in San Francisco, New York, and Chicago. We are a growing ED firm in a growing ED marketplace.
We are currently seeking candidates to fill a Sr. .NET Application Developer position for the Daegis Development team.
The Sr. .NET Application Developer will assist in the support, design and implementation of Windows based applications related to our ED processing system and web based online review tool. The main application that this position will be assisting with is a multi-faceted, complex application comprised of many modules. In this position you will be responsible for select components of the application and must work closely and well with other members of the team to ensure smooth interaction between all parts. The Sr. .NET Application Developer will report to the Manager of Software Development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing software applications, unit testing, debugging new and/or existing software
- Setup/troubleshoot development environment, production environment, performance tune and optimize code
- Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications for team members
- Be committed to the deadlines through follow up the tasks with team members
- Manage developers by ensuring sprints are completed on time and removing impediments
- Provide guidance for the team with technical architecture as needed
- Provide technical leadership for project and team through design and code reviews, ensuring best technical practices are applied
- Investigate new technologies and best practices in software methodologies and instill these best practices in their team
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong understanding of OOP
- 3+ years of experience with C#.NET.
- 3+ years of experience with multithreaded processing
- 3+ years of experience with high performance/high availability servers
- 2+ year of experience with T-SQL
- 5+ years of progressively responsible related experience in software application development
- 3+ yrs in leading and/or supervising software development teams
- Knowledge of MVVM pattern
- Knowledge of DDD, TDD, BDD
- Experience and ability to teach or instruct co-workers.
- Proven experience with conducting research, project management and developing procedures.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong written communication skills and ability to document technical work and processes.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new skills, procedures, and approaches.
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment, providing back-up support to team members & establishing/maintaining effective work relationships with co-workers within and across functional areas.
- Previously demonstrated proactive and positive approach to tasks and projects overall, as well as to the types of scheduling & process changes that are inherent in a fast-paced business.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and work with legacy code on a variety of platforms and in a number of languages.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
- Strong knowledge in all phases of the software development life cycle, including use case analysis, security threat assessment, activity diagrams, class and object models, test plans, release management, etc.
- Competencies in conflict management, customer focus, dealing with ambiguity, decision quality, directing others, and motivating others.
If you are interested in applying for this position AND have the above noted experience then please follow the instructions below, it is very important that you please read and follow these instructions thoroughly.
1. Refer to job code# 20130108SoftDev-SF when submitting your resume.
2. Include your salary expectations.
3. Should your resume be considered for an interview, please include a phone number and a preferred time of day for an initial phone interview.
Information Security Management System:
Daegis is committed to preserving the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all the physical and electronic information assets throughout the organization. Consistent with the Daegis ISMS policy and the ISO 27001 standard, every employee is responsible for complying with Daegis' information security policies and reporting all security concerns, weaknesses and breaches.