Daemen College Employee Review

View all Daemen College reviews

work study job
Assistant to the secretary of the Dean of Students (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYJuly 8, 2013
working at the wick desk was fun. Everybody stopped by to say hello. Sometimes I would get in trouble for people hanging out in front of the desk. It was a work study job, so I mostly did any homework I had. Although I did not get much done because I was very distracting because everyone always walked up to the wick desk to converse.
Pros
Got to meet a lot of new people
Cons
Can't eat behind the wick desk

Other Daemen College Employee Reviews

Great Learning Opportunity
Compliance & Student Athlete Success Intern (Current Employee) –  Amherst, NYDecember 20, 2017
Administration is great and is willing to take time to help you learn. Actual responsibilities were given to interns, and opportunities for professional development through presentations, and projects were daily occurrences. The institution is small so it was easy to get to know everyone.
Rated high for colleges in the area
Enrollment Research Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Amherst, NYDecember 19, 2017
I love the people I work with. Great benefits and health insurance. Free tuition for employees and their family. The campus is small making it easy to navigate and get to know other people in other departments. A sense of family.