Daemen College Employee Reviews

fun workplace
Wick Information Desk Attendant (Current Employee), Amherst, NYMay 21, 2015
Good atmosphere. Get to interact with college students as well as peers. Faculty members are caring as well as helpful. You will not be left to do something on your own. Someone is always willing to help.
Nice place
Instructor, IND 101 (Current Employee), Amherst, NYApril 16, 2015
Pros: Health Care benefits
Cons: No cons
Lovely place to work. People are friendly. Constantly learning new things. No opportunity for management. I work with knowledgeable people.. There is nothing hard about the job. I most enjoy seeing students grow and mature.
Disability Friendly
Student Disability Advocate (Current Employee), Amherst, NYJune 10, 2014
Great work environment that is very accommodating to people with disability.
Lots of changes within the organization
Staff Accountant-Business Affairs (Former Employee), Amherst, NYOctober 2, 2013
Not what i signed up for. System was very complex.Lots of changes in the finance office.Did not fit in with new controller.
Superb institution that is growing in reputation.
Former VPt of Academic Affairs and President (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYAugust 27, 2013
Excellent place to work with an immense sense of commitment to students and to the mission of the College
work study job
Assistant to the secretary of the Dean of Students (Former Employee), Amherst, NYJuly 8, 2013
Pros: got to meet a lot of new people
Cons: can't eat behind the wick desk
working at the wick desk was fun. Everybody stopped by to say hello. Sometimes I would get in trouble for people hanging out in front of the desk. It was a work study job, so I mostly did any homework I had. Although I did not get much done because I was very distracting because everyone always walked up to the wick desk to converse.
Nice study place and fun to enjoy my college life.
Working Study (Former Employee), Amherst, NYMay 7, 2013
Pros: friendly and nice place to study
Cons: not a recommend or competitive business program in states
I really like Daemen College because my first master degree was finished there. I did learn how to use Excel to analysis financial report and consolidate the financial statement of my accounting projects, how to make power point to present my projects, how to become a leader in the team, how to act professional, and how to file individual and corporate tax returns from my academy courses on Strategic planning for the Global market, Global monetary system and Capital markets, Operational and technology issues in Global business, Intermediate Accounting I, Intermediate Accounting II, Cost Accounting, Income Tax Theory, Advanced Accounting Problems, Advanced Taxation, Ethics, and Business Law etc.