Daemen College

Daemen College Employer Reviews

Disability Friendly
Student Disability Advocate (Current Employee), Amherst, NYJune 10, 2014
Great work environment that is very accommodating to people with disability.
Lots of changes within the organization
Staff Accountant-Business Affairs (Former Employee), Amherst, NYOctober 2, 2013
Not what i signed up for. System was very complex.Lots of changes in the finance office.Did not fit in with new controller.
work study job
Assistant to the secretary of the Dean of Students (Former Employee), Amherst, NYJuly 8, 2013
Pros: got to meet a lot of new people
Cons: can't eat behind the wick desk
working at the wick desk was fun. Everybody stopped by to say hello. Sometimes I would get in trouble for people hanging out in front of the desk. It was a work study job, so I mostly did any homework I had. Although I did not get much done because I was very distracting because everyone always walked up to the wick desk to converse.
Nice study place and fun to enjoy my college life.
Working Study (Former Employee), Amherst, NYMay 7, 2013
Pros: friendly and nice place to study
Cons: not a recommend or competitive business program in states
I really like Daemen College because my first master degree was finished there. I did learn how to use Excel to analysis financial report and consolidate the financial statement of my accounting projects, how to make power point to present my projects, how to become a leader in the team, how to act professional, and how to file individual and corporate – more... tax returns from my academy courses on Strategic planning for the Global market, Global monetary system and Capital markets, Operational and technology issues in Global business, Intermediate Accounting I, Intermediate Accounting II, Cost Accounting, Income Tax Theory, Advanced Accounting Problems, Advanced Taxation, Ethics, and Business Law etc. – less
amazing enviroment and staff
Assistant Director (Current Employee), amherst, New YorkSeptember 9, 2012
Amazing environment to work in. The professional staff and faculty are joy to work with and encouraging. A typical day includes counseling students in various personal, financial, academic. The greatest joy in my current position is seeing a student who struggled finally overcome those obstacles in their way.