Dahl Consulting Employee Reviews in United States

Art Direction/Graphic Design_ Consumable Brands
Art Director / Designer (Former Employee) –  MPLS, MNJanuary 19, 2016
I loved this job! I managed and designed on multiple Consumable Products which included packaging, signing, collateral. I partnered with external vendors, an internal production team, marketing and buyers. I problem solved multiple packaging issues which included reviewing ‘first production runs’ and complicated package structures prior to print. Timing was often an issue but I learned to expedite execution as needed to release on brand files.
Pros
Art Direction / Design on Brand Products.
Cons
Deadlines were demanding _ specific to unique structures that needed further exploration.
horrible temp agency-wish i could rate zero stars
FACTORY (Former Employee) –  Maryville, MODecember 4, 2015
they have no idea how to run a temp agency, doesnt help when theyre not even in the same state as me so i have to email them about EVERYTHING. and if they have something important to tell you they NEVER call you they just email you which isnt good if you dont check your email everyday. also had issues more than once with them paying me ON TIME BIG NO NO to me, will never work for them again, will go down as the worst company ive worked for and ive worked at mcdonalds as a teenager if that tells you anything.
Pros
NONE!! would give zero stars if i could
Cons
took weeks to get paperwork done to start because theyre states away from where i was hired, late pachecks MORE THAN ONCE, horrible communication
Stressful and hostile work environment
RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  Little Canada, MNOctober 7, 2015
I worked in their corporate office, and after 3 weeks the company changed dramatically. Radical decisions were made that were not thought through. The President/Owner of Dahl is hands off, and is clearly out of touch. Everyone is driven by filling their contract jobs, and not necessarily the quality of the fill. "Warm bodies" solutions.
Pros
The office space is nice
Cons
workplace environment, gossips.
Great people
Marketing Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 4, 2014
The great thing about working with Dahl is every few months my day to day job will be different.

I get to work and adapt to different corporate cultures.

Hardest part of the job, is leaving a project where I get along with the co-workers.
Pros
work with a diversity of people.
Cons
heathcare coverage, at times not being part of the team
slow response
Buyer (Former Employee) –  St. Paul MNAugust 16, 2013
Dahl Consulting is just another temp agency. I give them a "D" for effort.
Pros
No benefit to work with Dahl
Cons
Nice Building....paid for with my salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dahl Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6