DAI

DAI Employer Reviews

Review
ERP & Reporting Manager (Current Employee), Redmond, WASeptember 17, 2013
Pros: close to my home, flexible time
Cons: no career advancement
I learned a lot from while working in DAI but since I decided to focus on growing my career in the BI space I got into a dead end.
Fun company to work for enjoyed my work day.
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJune 10, 2013
Pros: goal oriented and teamwork.
Cons: loss of job. company filed bankruptcy.
Process accounts payable/receivables. Worked with telemarketers to process payroll.
Learned a new software system and how to process specific payroll.
My co-workers were very helpful and team oriented.
The hardest part of the job was trying to get documentation from vendors.
The most enjoyable part of the day was sitting with everyone and brain storming – more... new things for the company. – less
Productive, patient first atmosphere
Assistant (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 27, 2012
Pros: meeting and helping people
A typical day at work would include meeting and interacting with people from all walks of life making sure their needs and concerns are addressed and solved. I've learned that your never to experienced to learn "new" things in any field. My management team respects not only their employers but their customers aswell. The hardest part of the job would – more... be seeing an unsatisfied customer. The most enjoyable part would be going home knowing that all our task and cases were met. – less
Productive and good place to work .I worked with DAI on an interim basis. Now I am Looking for a new challenge .
Director of Operations and Finance (Former Employee), AmmanSeptember 16, 2014
RESPONSIBILITIES:
 Supervising a team of approximately 20 individuals divided between two offices (Amman and Irbid) and organized into five sub-teams (Finance, Grants Administration, Procurement, Office Management, and IT Support);
 Provide leadership for all aspects of program administration and financial management efforts and provide as-needed – more... assistance to the sub-teams in coordination with JCP technical team.
 Solving problems, analyzing options and presenting recommended solutions to Senior Program Management;
 Serve as part of the program’s senior management team and provides tools and information that the technical teams need to conduct their work (including, but not limited to: budgeting, tracking, financial progress reporting, and higher level analysis of data produced by the Finance and Procurement sub-teams);
 Serve as the program’s Chief Compliance Officer. Trains program staff in USAID regulation compliance and DAI operations policies and procedures;
 Serves an internal audit role in spot checking the work of the support sub-teams to ensure program-wide compliance;
 Manages local staff hiring and human resources management for Jordanian staff in coordination with the Senior Management Team (Chief of Party and 2 Deputy Chiefs of Party – less
Very good Inc.
Procurement Manager and Planning Engineer (Former Employee), Basrah, Iraq.March 23, 2014
My position was as a Procurement Officer, and as I suggest to add PRIMAVERA P6 to my duties, I became a Procurement and Planning Engineer.
worked in 2 projects under (USAIID & US embassy)
IT Specialist (Former Employee), BaghdadFebruary 16, 2014
• Handling all I.T issues related to internal administrative network.
• Provide all needed technical backup information to support bidding committee and procurement team in selecting any I.T goods within grants implementation.
• Providing IT help desk for three offices in different locations
• Managing and installing servers, computers, WAN and LAN – more... infrastructure
• Helping employees with computer issues
• Evaluating and implementing new Desktop PC software for user departments
• Tracking software licenses and providing daily support for copiers, printers.
• Diagnose, analyze and resolve user Laptop, PC or handheld devices software and hardware issues.
• Recommend, purchase, configure and install laptops, PCs, handheld devices and computer related equipment
• Maintain software and hardware inventory records – less
a great place to gain experience
DraftsPerson (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 23, 2012
i like the environment and what i am learning there but there is no pay! so no motivation for keep going.
generalmente hubo un buen ambiente de trabajo, y cada técnico esta dispuesto a cumplir con sus metas y objetivos encomendados.
Desarrollo Agrícola (Former Employee), Loja, ANMarch 29, 2014
Pros: seguridad en los trabajos y compromisos
Cons: posibles seguimientos a largo plazo
muy eficiente con los compromisos adquiridos, ya que tratandose de una empresa privada no habia tanta burocracia para ser mas eficientes en los trabajos y en trámites que demoran demaciado tiempo.
Buena
Formación y Orientación Laboral, Relaciones (Former Employee), SevillaAugust 21, 2013
Los días de trabajo eran bastante dinámicos por la aportación que te hacían los alumnos cada día, siempre se aprede en cualquier trabajo por muy mal que vaya la dirección y gerencia corre a cargo de una persona entrañable, joven y enérgica, que lleva el timñon de la empresa sin desfallecer, junto con mis compañeros se formo una gran familia.
Globalement positif même si.........
Responsable approvisionneur (Former Employee), Sotteville Les RouenMay 29, 2013
Pros: travail passionnant
Veiller à la disponibilité des articles au plan de stock, zonage, commandes clients en retard ces dernières ont un impacte considérable sur la disponibilité des articles. Répartition du travail à l'équipe, inventaires tournants indispensables afin d'assurer un bon stock.