DAI Employee Reviews

productive and a fun work place.
DAI (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 13, 2017
It was a very active, fun, and fast-past environment. When I started working for the company, I quickly fall in love with the drive that upper management dedicated in training employees to meet the task and produce results. And the strong dedication to actively train the employees to meet and exceed expectation make the company a learning center where everyday you learn new skills and you feel like you are truly making a difference
Pros
constantly learning new skills
Cons
Good
Community Development Advisor (Former Employee) –  Maidan Wardak provinceJanuary 6, 2017
All colleagues were happy and enjoye to be with each other and work invironment were good good relationship beteen all staff and looks like friends party.
Great opportunities for young professionals
Workforce Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 20, 2016
Overall great company with lots of opportunities for young professionals. Lots of hard working, intelligent employees with 20+ years of experience in the industry.
Review
Admin / Finance Officer (Former Employee) –  Maidan WardakApril 29, 2016
The great strength of the organization is the team working for the organization, it's a diverse and professional team a lot to learn from them.
Lovely working environment
Project Accountant (Current Employee) –  TakoradiSeptember 9, 2015
Very busy and fully occupied till day ends. Sweet moments with staff retreats and social meetings. There are many new areas of the components of the work we do that new ideas and approaches are discovered each day from various units. Several plans are also revised each day and a lot of idea interrogations on issues relating to new methods and reports on almost daily basis
Site Engineer:
Engineer (Former Employee) –  NangharharFebruary 18, 2015
• Survey, Design, Estimation Of Different Engineering Projects, Water Supply, Canals, Roads Construction, Retaining walls, and etc.
• Quality Control of Materials and Receiving them at the site.
• Projects Survey and Project Quality Assessment.
• Reporting Daily site Inspection /Monitoring to the District Office.
• Mobilizing the Community to Get Their Contribution and Relation with local Authorities and Share Their Support for Successful Implementation of the Project.
• Perform Any Other Duties Assigned by The Engineering Section or line Manager.
• Quality Control of Materials and Receiving them at the site.
• Over all Site Projects Construction Control.
• Survey and Assessment of the Projects.
• Reporting Daily site Inspection /Monitoring to the Office.
• Implementing of Different Engineering Projects, School buildings, Water Supply and
Review
ERP & Reporting Manager (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WASeptember 17, 2013
I learned a lot from while working in DAI but since I decided to focus on growing my career in the BI space I got into a dead end.
Pros
Close to my home, flexible time
Cons
No career advancement
Fun company to work for enjoyed my work day.
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 10, 2013
Process accounts payable/receivables. Worked with telemarketers to process payroll.
Learned a new software system and how to process specific payroll.
My co-workers were very helpful and team oriented.
The hardest part of the job was trying to get documentation from vendors.
The most enjoyable part of the day was sitting with everyone and brain storming new things for the company.
Pros
Goal oriented and teamwork.
Cons
Loss of job. Company filed bankruptcy.
Productive, patient first atmosphere
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 27, 2012
A typical day at work would include meeting and interacting with people from all walks of life making sure their needs and concerns are addressed and solved. I've learned that your never to experienced to learn "new" things in any field. My management team respects not only their employers but their customers aswell. The hardest part of the job would be seeing an unsatisfied customer. The most enjoyable part would be going home knowing that all our task and cases were met.
Pros
meeting and helping people