Daiichi Sankyo Employee Reviews

Productive place to work.
Clinical Study Manager (CSM) (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJFebruary 10, 2017
Very relaxed and laid back place to work. Management is pretty easy going as long as work is completed. The culture is very deverified and everyone gets along well.
Cons
As a consultant there are really no benefits
salary and bonus were good
Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 7, 2017
weekly / monthly set schedule of doctors and pharmacy that you call on. scheduled lunches and programs to help boost sales for your products.
Pros
good benefits along with salary and bonus
Cons
every 3 - 6 months there may be a company lay off
Great place to work.
Purchasing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJFebruary 3, 2017
Great place to work. I was able to move parallel and be able to learned new skills. My supervisor helped me to grow as a profesional.
Even though the culture changed do to new president.
Pros
Be abe to learned new skills
Cons
The majority of products are in development process.
Productive Place, Good Management, Great Work
Business Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJanuary 14, 2017
Productive Place, Good Management, Great Work.Amazing colleagues. Expect good growth in terms of learning with the number pf projects which will keep coming your way.
Great Company to work for
Hospital Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJDecember 17, 2016
If your willing to produce, its a wonderful company to work for. however, they have promised to move into the CV and Oncology realm and currently the only product that reps have in their bag prescription laxatives.
Pros
its pharma
Cons
its pharma
Excellent company-
Senior Sales Representative II (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJDecember 15, 2016
Excellent company- very family oriented. Incredible benefits. Only downside was the 6 realignments I went thru in the 8 years of employment.
Very good to work
Working as consultant (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJOctober 8, 2016
Very good to work and the manager, business users are very co-operative to work with. They maintain the professional ethics and balanced expectation.
Great Place to Work
Human Resources/Benefits Specialist (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJune 20, 2016
Loved working here. Loved my coworkers and Managers. Culture at the Parsippany location was enjoyable. Ability to telecommute when weather is bad or children are home sick.
typical office
Intern (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJMay 25, 2016
typical office environment with little advancement opportunities. Decent work/life balance. Decent cafeteria. Companies is not stable and constantly does layoffs.
Nice Place to work
Senior Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJMay 20, 2016
Great working environment, great pay, great benefits, wonderful people to work with. There are not too many hard parts, I love the company. The most enjoyable would have to be the team I work with.
Pros
Work from home, Half Day Fridays, good pay, good benefits
Cons
New Organization Change, Relocation, not much room for advancement
Management is very sketchy since reorganization
Senior Cardiovascular sales representative (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJMay 18, 2016
Not convinced that another reorganization is going to happen.

Management is terrible otherwise the culture is good.

DSI does not pay the industry average in compensation. The health insurance benefits are expensive and not the industry average
Pros
flexibility
Cons
Management, benefits are costly, pays less than the industry
Very Good Company
Recruiting/HR Operations (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJMay 16, 2016
great culture, work/life balance for full time employees. plenty of hands on experience. The only thing is contract work is for a long period of time. Contractors are not really involved as they could be or should be in the company overall activities if they've been there over a year.
Transitioning Company
Institutional / Specialty Director (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJMay 13, 2016
Currently transitioning in the United States. Awaiting product approvals in 2018-19. Large geographies, limited products and coverage. New upper management leading US efforts.
High travel territory, loved working in the disease states I was assigned.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Billings, MTMay 9, 2016
Traveled 12-14 overnights per month for 4 1/2 years.

My pay was very dependent on what my co-workers did in their role of sales representatives as we were all paid on the same products, just with different weightings.

My direct managers were both fantastic!! Couldn't have asked for better district managers!

Hardest part of the job was being gone from my family and young child all the time.

Most enjoyable part of the job was learning about the disease states, how the pharmaceuticals I sold helped people, and meeting so many wonderful providers, nurses, and other people across Montana and Wyoming!
Pros
Challenging and invigorating environment with lots of learning opportunities.
Cons
Too much travel, and my pay was dependent on the efforts of others.
Undergoing total restructuring
Senior Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJApril 26, 2016
The company was a wonderful place to work for many years. In the last 5 years there has been tremendous change and turnover in upper management. It was very stressful with yearly/ bi-yearly layoffs. The company has just gone through a total restructuring.
It is not the same company I worked for, so I don't know how it currently is to work for.
For years, DSI was a positive environment to work in because they stressed a team environment.
Pros
use to listen to rep feedback and stress team environment
Cons
gone through a lot of changes in last few years
Great Company
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLApril 25, 2016
A typical day at work is selling to 10-12 physicians a day. You must be on a routing to make sure that the top volume physicians are seen.
Very Professional Culture
Payroll Associate (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJApril 19, 2016
DSI is really the place where I learned the most about Payroll. The manager who hired me saw the value of finding and keeping exceptional employees.
I learned the ins-and-outs of Payroll Administration, including the role-out of a new system. I have also come to realize that without all team members sharing a common vision, motivation and production...

The best part of the job was interacting with all of the different people, from 48 states and Puerto Rico. A very diverse employee population. I learned so much from so many different people, personally and professionally.
Pros
Business casual dress, Friday: jeans day; daily per-diem cafeteria allowance
Cons
Advancement opportunities for non-managers are rarely available.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  n/aApril 6, 2016
Nothing to say about DSI. If they had not had a restructure and handled it poorly, I would have stayed.

Company was good and culture was good until they partnered with AZ on a bad contract.
good place to work
Senior Sales Professional (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJFebruary 24, 2016
I love my job at DSI. Unfortunately the company is going through a major restructuring and there are no new products in the pipeline for the near future
What a great company...in their hayday
Human Resource Business Partner (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJFebruary 17, 2016
Wow....by far one of the best companies I have ever worked for in my career. My how things have changed from what I've heard.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Daiichi Sankyo. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9