Daim Logistics is a family owned and operated interstate transportation, warehousing and logistics company – a complete trucking and brokerage business taking care of our customers located across the continental United States. We are currently seeking Northeast Regional Truck Drivers who will work in an independent environment, operating a tractor-trailer to transport freight to and from Daim’s Warehouse and our various customers.
Truck Driver Responsibilities:
- Drive late model, well-maintained vans and flatbeds to various customer sites across the Northeast Region of the U.S. – all no-touch freight
- Run regular routes and/or a variety of routes 5 days/week, M-F (home on the weekends)
- Comply with all road laws and safety standards set in place by the Federal/State Government (when applicable), DOT and/or Daim Logistics while operating the tractor-trailer
- Interact with customers in a courteous manner, always displaying a high level of customer service and professionalism
- Communicate with Daim dispatcher while on the road
- Inspect vehicle and report any maintenance items
- Accurately complete required paperwork
- Report on-time for duty whenever assigned
Daim is a small, family-run business where our employees are not just a number. We understand that our drivers need a good work-life balance so we provide flexible schedules and ensure that while our drivers are out up to 3 nights a week, they are home every weekend. We offer steady routes to those who prefer a regular routine and also a variety of routes to those who like to switch it up! We provide steady work with good miles to many drop and hook customers and furnish our drivers with EZ Passes and fuel cards. Daim’s drivers drive well-maintained equipment and receive paid mileage and stop pay. In essence, we take care of our drivers.
Candidates must qualify in the following areas:
- At least 25 years of age
- A minimum of 2-3 years verifiable commercial driving experience
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDLA)
- Ability to pass DOT and DAIM physical
- Ability to read, comprehend and adhere to all rules, regulations, laws and policies set by the DOT and/or Daim Logistics
Daim is proud of its local roots, hardworking employees and exceptional business sense. These three characteristics have turned Daim into a thriving logistics company and now we are ready to add to our team again. Our drivers receive benefits and also bonus potential – based on safety and performance. If you are an experienced, motivated truck driver, please reply to this posting with your resume. We thank everyone for their interest in joining the Daim team; however, only those who are considerations for the opportunity will be notified.
Daim Logistics is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must be able to present valid work authorization.
For more information about our company, please visit http://www.daimlogistics.com/