DairiConcepts, LP Employee Reviews

Master reliefe
Master Relief Operator (Former Employee) –  Chili, WIFebruary 15, 2016
Come in and work as a general laborer on 3 days of the week and relief duties for Grinding room lead and Dryer operator 2 days of the week. Package and palletizing cheese, assembly of cheese grinders and conveyors and auger systems.

Grinding room lead: Documenting all raw cheese usage, Creating Menus for customer blends, Daily house keeping, Training general laborers on proper safety and effective time use to maintain flow of cheese, Working with dryer operator to produce highest quality of product for customer, Moving cheese racks, bringing cheese into grinding room with fork lift, brining in additives with fork lift, Chemical knowledge for cleaning of grinding room and all parts and machinery.

Dryer Operator: Run dryer to dry cheese and achieve particle size specific to customers desires. Maintain additive accuracy according to customers specifications, Monitor all employees for safety and training properly to help cheese flow, Documenting cheese specs in Microsoft spreadsheet for history use.
Pros
Ability to improve and move up at a fast rate
Cons
Negative attitudes and understaffed
Fast paced with a friendly helpful staff
Team Lead/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Greenwood WIFebruary 8, 2016
Dairconcepts packages cheese on a daily basis for many customers and each customer has different needs so attention to details are important. Since it is a food mfg. facility cleanliness is also of the utmost importance not only for yourself but for the environment and the equipment. The employees are very helpful and always lend a hand when you need it and after a little time your co-workers turn into great friends.
General Laborer/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Hummelstown, PAOctober 8, 2014
Enjoyable job. Fast paced, keeps you busy. Management is not hands on or supportive of everyone.
Just work and work
Senior Purchasing/Accounting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hummelstown, PASeptember 30, 2014
It's an ok company to work for but not a competitive work environment.
Pros
small company
Cons
no room for growth
Good place to work. Friendly people
Production Laborer (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, WINovember 24, 2013
Nice workplace. Friendly people. Paid breaks. Enjoyable work atmosphere. Full time and overtime available.
Growing at the workplace
Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, WIOctober 24, 2013
I have learned how to be more efficient and a self-starter at my job. I have some great co-workers that I work with. While I like working alone I really enjoy the team efforts where my fellow workers and I help each other to succeed at our jobs. The hardest part of my job is dealing with the challenges of difficult people. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with co-workers and making each other laugh to make the job more enjoyable.
Pros
wellness program
Cons
controlling supervsors that don't allow individual growth.
On-site gym
Customer Relations Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOSeptember 3, 2013
Good people to work with.
Some really great departments to work in.
Family oriented.
No training, no management support
Manager (Former Employee) –  Portales, NMMay 4, 2012
Immediately put into position with no training from predecessor - only minimal passdown from another employee. No full job description or expectations. No management support. Controller was working behind the scenes with separate agenda, so no full inventory accounting. 65+ hour workweeks. Good co-workers working long workhours. No work/life balance
Pros
good co-workers.
Cons
workhours, poor management, lack of training, no mgmt support.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DairiConcepts, LP. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9