DairiConcepts LP Employee Reviews

Feeling empowered and calm
Manager (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOSeptember 8, 2017
This company has a wonderful culture. It is a relaxing environment where people get along well, they are open and inclusive and talented. The people are friendly, managers trust people to do their jobs, pay is competitive and the benefits are good. I highly recommend this company to people who are tired of being micromanaged or working in a high-stress environment.
Pros
Employee activities, people are friendly and caring, senior leaders are approachable and have integrity
good place to work
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOAugust 10, 2017
great place to work with opportunity for advancement, great people, employee functions, gym on site and yoga, nice clean building, training for other positions
Great place to work with an amazing culture
Corporate Manager Quality Assurance Services (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 12, 2017
I enjoy working for this company. There is a strong emphasis on employee development and employee satisfaction. Amazing management team that strives for continuous improvement.
Not a good place to work
food technician (Former Employee) –  Portales New MexicoJuly 6, 2017
They hired me right out of college on a temp-permernant job. No training, expected to handle all testing machines (different from college) on your own. Berated when you did not know how to do so. High stress work environment and treated like dirt!
Pros
If you can stick it out, great to be on your resume in poor job market
Cons
Everything else!
Official response from DairiConcepts LP
July 21, 2017

We know that being a new graduate in a new work environment can bring challenges. At DairiConcepts, we promote a culture of learning and collaboration. We use feedback like this to help make improvements, however this particular location is no longer a DairiConcepts facility

Awesome company
unknown (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 3, 2017
I have worked at DairiConcepts for two years and love it! There is great work/life balance, the company invests in their people, and cares about producing a high-quality product. I truly could not imagine working anywhere else.
Pros
Onsite yoga and gym membership, Lynda access, office supplies provided, wellness lunch and learns, company outings, and much more!
Cons
None that I can think of.
Great Culture
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 26, 2017
So many benefits with this company. Relaxed working environment, flexible time off. etc... Top Management is fully engaged and its easy to see how they care for employees.

Ex. The CEO took the time to congratulate me on my recent promotion.
Horrible place to work
cheese department (Current Employee) –  Zumbrota, MNJune 23, 2017
Horrible place to work, the only good thing about this place is the pay. It is hot and humid and they waste so much water, place is slowly falling apart. Very poor training, supervisors seem to not care anymore, extremely understaffed , if someone calls in on the next shift they tell you until the end of your shift if you have to stay. Team leads are lazy, they will stay in there office looking on there phone and if something breaks down they do not help which makes the job very overwhelming. I would not recommend this place to anyone.
Pros
starting pay is $19
Cons
lazy teamleads, every third weekend off, no communication, can get fired in a heartbeat, they love blaming people for equipment issues but they are not good at finding solutions.
pay is good but job security not there
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Dalbo, MNFebruary 19, 2017
Loved this job I enjoyed every day going to work there. Had a great crew of people that I worked with and this job felt so rewarding. how this job ended was I had gotten sick twice with pneumonia and missed 5 days of work and I was let go even after I had doctors notes.
Pros
good pay
Cons
point system
Good Experience
Western Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Western StatesFebruary 10, 2017
I have worked with DairiConcepts since 1995. fFirst as a distributor/ broker then they offered me employment,

Because of reorganizing sales Territories, my position in the West was eliminated. However, they offered me a positio on the East Coast to develope a territoy. I did not want to move East.
Pros
Growing Gompany
Cons
Had to restructure and alot of people lost jobs.
fast paced, co workers easy to get along with
Relief operator /team leader (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, WIDecember 13, 2016
lot of repetitive work but most team leaders make sure supplies are plentiful as needed to do the daily task questions answered by knowledgeable leaders
overall experience
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, WIDecember 8, 2016
With a great team work atmosphere made it all enjoyable, knowing everyone was able to approach one another without hesitation, made for a great work experience, working together as a team, production being accomplished.
Management following through with what they would present to their employees, there was no surprises or unlawful events,
The Management was great and worked together as if all were family.
Pros
management and teamwork
Cons
plant closure
Master reliefe
Master Relief Operator (Former Employee) –  Chili, WIFebruary 15, 2016
Come in and work as a general laborer on 3 days of the week and relief duties for Grinding room lead and Dryer operator 2 days of the week. Package and palletizing cheese, assembly of cheese grinders and conveyors and auger systems.

Grinding room lead: Documenting all raw cheese usage, Creating Menus for customer blends, Daily house keeping, Training general laborers on proper safety and effective time use to maintain flow of cheese, Working with dryer operator to produce highest quality of product for customer, Moving cheese racks, bringing cheese into grinding room with fork lift, brining in additives with fork lift, Chemical knowledge for cleaning of grinding room and all parts and machinery.

Dryer Operator: Run dryer to dry cheese and achieve particle size specific to customers desires. Maintain additive accuracy according to customers specifications, Monitor all employees for safety and training properly to help cheese flow, Documenting cheese specs in Microsoft spreadsheet for history use.
Pros
Ability to improve and move up at a fast rate
Cons
Negative attitudes and understaffed
Fast paced with a friendly helpful staff
Team Lead/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Greenwood WIFebruary 8, 2016
Dairconcepts packages cheese on a daily basis for many customers and each customer has different needs so attention to details are important. Since it is a food mfg. facility cleanliness is also of the utmost importance not only for yourself but for the environment and the equipment. The employees are very helpful and always lend a hand when you need it and after a little time your co-workers turn into great friends.
Plant Manager Weakest Link Possible
Safety and Environmental Coordinator (Former Employee) –  El Dorado Springs, MOFebruary 5, 2016
This is a medium sized plant with union representation in a small town in Missouri. The core workforce had years of experience. For the most part the plant had years of great management. Shortly before I arrived a new manager was hired. He was a Canadian and had management experience outside of the USA. He did absolutely nothing to fit in to the local culture. In fact, he held his contempt for the locals as a badge of honor. The workforce went from a good functioning organization to a mess. Injuries and worker's comp claims soared. I lasted only a couple of years because I had certifications, experience and frankly I just didn't need the utter frustration. I've been told that shortly after I left, that manager was dismissed with a great sigh of relief from the workers. Since that event, I understand production and worker satisfaction have slow begun to approach normal levels.
Pros
Local small workforce easy to know and work with.
Cons
Management is spotty in it's effectiveness
Needs more sympathy in management
General Plant Worker (Former Employee) –  El Dorado Springs, MOMarch 4, 2015
spent 2 months there with hardly any training, and expected to know how to do "my job" when they never even securely placed me in an area with a specific job to do
Pros
pay is great, so are the benefits
Cons
management needs to give the hard workers the benefit of the doubt when it comes to small issues.
General Laborer/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Hummelstown, PAOctober 8, 2014
Enjoyable job. Fast paced, keeps you busy. Management is not hands on or supportive of everyone.
Just work and work
Senior Purchasing/Accounting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hummelstown, PASeptember 30, 2014
It's an ok company to work for but not a competitive work environment.
Pros
small company
Cons
no room for growth
Good place to work. Friendly people
Production Laborer (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, WINovember 24, 2013
Nice workplace. Friendly people. Paid breaks. Enjoyable work atmosphere. Full time and overtime available.
Growing at the workplace
Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, WIOctober 24, 2013
I have learned how to be more efficient and a self-starter at my job. I have some great co-workers that I work with. While I like working alone I really enjoy the team efforts where my fellow workers and I help each other to succeed at our jobs. The hardest part of my job is dealing with the challenges of difficult people. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with co-workers and making each other laugh to make the job more enjoyable.
Pros
Wellness Program
Cons
Controlling Supervsors that don't allow individual growth.
On-site gym
Customer Relations Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOSeptember 3, 2013
Good people to work with.
Some really great departments to work in.
Family oriented.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DairiConcepts LP. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9