Daisy Brand Employee Reviews

A good learning platform here.
Packaging Machine Operator (Current Employee), Casa Grande, AZFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: clean evironment, safe facility
Cons: no holiday pay, no overtime
Every day is the same routine for me, every weekday we do the same thing for each work day of the week. This is a newer facility so it is very clean and thus far, well kept. I have learned more on automation – more... here than any other facility I have been to. Co-workers are have also been through a very long and selective process to be hired here so most are top notch individuals. The best part of my job is that this is a very young company/facility so I am a part of the developmental area since much of the training, operating procedures are being created as we go forward. Management staff here fairly young and are not as seasoned as most but are promanent. Overall this company is one of the better companies I have ever worked for. – less
N/a
Forklift/Palletizer operator (Current Employee), garland TXNovember 10, 2014
the people that I work with are good hard working people that need a little direction to be a teem again.
They believe in THE RIGHT TO WORK STATE and the RIGHT TO FIRE YOUR BUTT AT ANYTIME!
Hard Worker (Former Employee), GarlandFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: pay is good for what you do, but thats about it.
Cons: upper management poor attitude towards hard working folks.
I have worked here for sometime now and I'm sorry I didn't look at the reviews of this company before I agreed to work here because the negative reviews that you read are correct! To get hired you have – more... to go through THREE interviews with at least three members of upper staff each time. Pretty sad that it takes a company that many times with that many Supervisors to make a decision to hire someone to throw boxes and cups at a machine all day. I shall warn you all,if you are looking for advancement,well....Don't. If you want to throw boxes and cups at a machine all day for the rest of your life..well this job is for you. DO NOT,I REPEAT DO NOT DISAGREE WITH UPPER MANAGEMENT, you could find yourself on a very short leash. They don't care..This could be a good company but its apparent upper management not going to let this happen. – less
Good place to work.
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Garland TXAugust 12, 2013
Good pay and working conditions. Management wants people with excellent backgrounds and skills, but then won't listen to their input. But it is a good job.
Good work place to gain experience
Quality Analyst (Current Employee), Garland PlantJuly 11, 2013
Pros: great benefits, work schedules, and time off
A typical day at Daisy Brand involves testing Sour Cream and Cottage cheese for Quality purposes. I have learned many processes in how the products are manufactured, and the testing procedures that correlate to the quality of the products.
Love to work there its too far to drive .
Quality Analyst (Current Employee), Garland txJune 11, 2013
I like to work at Daisy Brand. All the managment is really help full. The Hardest part is really far where i drive from. all the team member and mengment is really helpfull .
Good experience in the dairy industry
Quality Laboratory Analyst (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 17, 2012
Great compensation, good place to learn, not the best place for advancement.
A good learning experience
Quality Laboratory Analyst (Current Employee), Dallas, TXApril 13, 2012
Pros: free healthcare
Cons: no advancement oportunities
The work at Daisy is fairly routine with room for learning. Unfortunately they do not advance their own employees.