Daisy Brand

Daisy Brand Employee Reviews

Daisy Brand
Summer Intern (Current Employee) –  Garland, TXJuly 20, 2016
I was only an intern, but they were super nice/friendly and always treated me like family. Actual workers receive all the benefits, paid time off,etc... so I'd recommend that. This job is over all amazing and anyone would truly love it.
Pros
Pay, Monthly cake, Friendly staff, Great Benefits
Cons
I'm only an intern
Excellent company
SR Programmer/Analyst/EDI Developer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 9, 2015
Excellent company to work for. Great people and the environment. I learned a lots of new skills, attended numerous training classes and shared my knowledge with my co-workers
Hourly staff very friendly and hard working
Parts Manager (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXMarch 4, 2015
The day to day job was fun and enjoyable. The upper management team is very disconnected since the owner and president have moved to a corporate office.

Most of the work force tries very hard and work together very well.

The plant manager would walk right past you w/o speaking?
Pros
Pay, benefits, hourly staff
Cons
Upper management, hydrogen peroxide exposure
A good learning platform here.
Packaging Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Casa Grande, AZFebruary 24, 2015
Every day is the same routine for me, every weekday we do the same thing for each work day of the week. This is a newer facility so it is very clean and thus far, well kept. I have learned more on automation here than any other facility I have been to. Co-workers are have also been through a very long and selective process to be hired here so most are top notch individuals. The best part of my job is that this is a very young company/facility so I am a part of the developmental area since much of the training, operating procedures are being created as we go forward. Management staff here fairly young and are not as seasoned as most but are promanent. Overall this company is one of the better companies I have ever worked for.
Pros
Clean Evironment, Safe Facility
Cons
No Holiday Pay, No Overtime
N/a
Forklift/Palletizer operator (Current Employee) –  garland TXNovember 10, 2014
the people that I work with are good hard working people that need a little direction to be a teem again.
They believe in THE RIGHT TO WORK STATE and the RIGHT TO FIRE YOUR BUTT AT ANYTIME!
Hard Worker (Former Employee) –  GarlandFebruary 14, 2014
I have worked here for sometime now and I'm sorry I didn't look at the reviews of this company before I agreed to work here because the negative reviews that you read are correct! To get hired you have to go through THREE interviews with at least three members of upper staff each time. Pretty sad that it takes a company that many times with that many Supervisors to make a decision to hire someone to throw boxes and cups at a machine all day. I shall warn you all,if you are looking for advancement,well....Don't. If you want to throw boxes and cups at a machine all day for the rest of your life..well this job is for you. DO NOT,I REPEAT DO NOT DISAGREE WITH UPPER MANAGEMENT, you could find yourself on a very short leash. They don't care..This could be a good company but its apparent upper management not going to let this happen.
Pros
Pay is good for what you do, but thats about it.
Cons
Upper management poor attitude towards hard working folks.
Good place to work.
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Garland TXAugust 12, 2013
Good pay and working conditions. Management wants people with excellent backgrounds and skills, but then won't listen to their input. But it is a good job.
Good work place to gain experience
Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Garland PlantJuly 11, 2013
A typical day at Daisy Brand involves testing Sour Cream and Cottage cheese for Quality purposes. I have learned many processes in how the products are manufactured, and the testing procedures that correlate to the quality of the products.
Pros
Great benefits, work schedules, and time off
Love to work there its too far to drive .
Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Garland txJune 11, 2013
I like to work at Daisy Brand. All the managment is really help full. The Hardest part is really far where i drive from. all the team member and mengment is really helpfull .
Good experience in the dairy industry
Quality Laboratory Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 17, 2012
Great compensation, good place to learn, not the best place for advancement.
A good learning experience
Quality Laboratory Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 13, 2012
The work at Daisy is fairly routine with room for learning. Unfortunately they do not advance their own employees.
Pros
free healthcare
Cons
no advancement oportunities

4.2