Responsibilities of the Shipping and Receiving Coordinator - Plastic Injection Molding
1. Ensure all supplier & customer ASN’s are entered and/or electronically loaded within specified times (Rec)
2. Coordinate all material activities as it relates to “sequence only” product (Rec) Holt specific
3. Load and review supplier ASN’s against receipts to make sure they are correct and transmitted within specified time windows. Report discrepancies to the appropriate Material Planner. (Rec)
4. Compare supplier’s carrier against transportation routing instructions, complete Document of Excess Transportation Cost forms as necessary. (Rec)
5. Notify appropriate Material Planner/Coordinator when new engineering level parts are received. (Rec)
- Prepare Fed Ex and UPS shipments daily (Rec)
- Generates miscellaneous reports for Materials and Receiving Departments, as necessary. (Rec)
- Enter packing slip information into Trans4M and attach the Bill of Ladings by end of business day. Initiate first follow up directly with suppliers on packing slip discrepancies and ASN issues. (Rec)
- Receive all non-production items against assigned discrete purchase orders. Notify recipient of receipt. Communicate MRO packing slip discrepancies to the originator. (Rec)
- Input DPR for shipping inaccuracies (labeling, no paperwork, no ASN, quantity discrep, late, etc.) (Rec)
- Track approved shipping labels for suppliers (Rec)
- Immediately report all damaged freight to the appropriate Material Planner. (Rec)
1. Prepare customer shipping paperwork (bill of lading, packing slip) (Ship)
2. Review bank status in Clark System & advise Supervisor of critical levels according to screen (Ship) Holt specific
3. Coordinate daily truck shipments (Chrysler) (Ship)
4. Fully responsible for “sequence only” product (Ship)
5. Provides back-up support for miscellaneous Materials functions. (Both)
- Assist in all plant wide inventory activities, as required. (Both)
- Document all activities as required.
- Adhere to all company guidelines for Emergency Evacuation to ensure employee safety.
- Any additional responsibility deemed necessary by management.
Limits of Authority of the Shipping and Receiving Coordinator - Plastic Injection Molding
- Advise Department Manager of those situations that may pose a significant risk to the program, product assurance, facilities, and employee safety or customer satisfaction results.
- Initiate actions to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformance relating to product, process & systems.
- Identify and record any problems relating to the product, process or system
- Initiate, recommend or provide solutions through appropriate channels and verify implementation.
- Control further processing and delivery of nonconforming product until the deficiency is corrected
Requirements of the Shipping and Receiving Coordinator - Plastic Injection Molding
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of basic labor or business operating procedures.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel)
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and follow through.
- Hi-Lo license preferred / desirable
- Able to maintain confidential information.
Dakkota Integrated Systems is a company with world-class products designed, engineered, and manufactured by a diverse team of talented...