DAKO

DAKO Employer Reviews

Merger in process so directives were not always clear
Field Service Engineer Designing Labs (Former Employee), MA to PAJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: flexibility of working from home and scheduling work per customer requirements.
Cons: during the merger the "vision" became cloudy and directive were never clear cut.
I loved this position. Again, I scheduled my own visits and was held responsible for results based upon customer feedback. A merger ended this position.
They placed me and provided a pay check
Sales & Service Representative (Former Employee), Rochester Hills, MIFebruary 10, 2014
Worked on an account and didn't get anything out of the company
I wish to back to dako
Manufacturing Technician /packaging lead (Former Employee), 6392 via real carpinteria ca 93013October 23, 2013
Pros: this company i growup a lot
Cons: i like this company
I learned a lot. I lerned how solven problen with co-workers
I work overtime,
Working in Warranty
WARRANTY/SHIPPING CLERK (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIJuly 20, 2013
Pros: learned alot about shipping, warehouse managing, and receiving
Cons: job was not very stable, no insurance, and no benefits.
I worked for Dako for a few years and they were known as a Temp agency however I worked for them for 6yrs so not sure how temporary that was. I enjoyed working for DAKO/ VWOA but there was no benefits and no health insurance. I made good money towards the end but the job was never guaranteed and that made a lot of the employees a bit edgy. I learned a lot and had a really good relationship with my boss. He taught me a lot about shipping and receiving and warehouse organizational skills.
An inspiring place to work
Corporate Contract Specialist (Current Employee), Carpinteria, CAJuly 10, 2013
A very busy, fast paced environment. Surrounded by very knowledgable individuals.
Not much to say
Manager (Current Employee), Auburn Hills, MISeptember 4, 2012
Pros: efficient, effective and timely.
Cons: you're a contractor; positions feel very temporary.
DAKO is a specialty staffing company. They provide technically-skilled workers to a number of automotive manufacturing companies. Experienced very little interaction with DAKO staff; however, my paycheck and expenses were handled in a timely and efficient fashion. They do what they do very effectively.

December 21, 2012

This review is not for the DAKO being reviewed here. THIS DAKO is a biomedical company based in Carpenteria.

Was a great place to work
Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Fort Collins, COMay 8, 2012
Supportive environment. Great people. Everyone worked hard and had fun doing it. It was a earning environment and everyone helped one another.

About DAKO

Dako (www.dako.com) is a global leader in tissue-based cancer diagnostics. Hospital and research laboratories worldwide use Dako's – Read more