My job duties included
• Clean, rinse and dry timepiece parts using solutions and ultrasonic or mechanical watch cleaning machines.
• Reassemble timepieces, replacing glass faces and batteries, before returning them to customers.
• Disassemble timepieces and inspect them for defective, worn, misaligned or rusty parts, using loupes.
• Estimate repair costs and timepiece values
• Test and replace batteries and other electronic components.
• Test timepiece accuracy and performance using meters and other electronic instruments.
• Perform regular adjustment and maintenance on timepieces, watch cases, and watch bands.
I learned that there is more to a watch then a battery. Managment was great about meeting the employees needs. Overall is was a fairly easy job.