DALBAR Inc. is currently seeking a proactive and proficient LEAD APPLICATION DEVELOPER to join our IT Team and to support DALBAR’s clients and core business. DALBAR, Inc., with approximately 38 employees, is based in Boston and has an office in Toronto.
DALBAR’s mission is to raise the bar and level of excellence throughout the important touch-points our customers have with their clients. We are committed to delivering a positive return on investment for every customer, every time. Leading financial services companies use our independent, action-oriented research to leap frog competition and our measurements set the standards for call centers, statements, web sites, regulatory documents, and sales literature.
If you’re a self-starting individual and are eager to make a personal contribution to a growing company, you’ll fit right in at DALBAR.
Overview of responsibilities
- Design, maintain and implements DALBAR’s proprietary applications and websites.
- Manages a development team of two.
- Hands on development of solutions and defining technical requirements based on business information needs and user’s feedback.
- Document solutions by creating project plans, documentation and diagrams.
- Analyze operations and recommends changes in design, policies and procedures.
- Manage complete software development lifecycle.
- Responsible for developing/maintaining/upgrading proprietary applications.
- Lead team by providing vision, guidance, training and advice.
- Update job knowledge by studying new development and programming techniques and technology.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related experience.
- 5+ years C# or VB.NET.
- 3+ years t-SQL programming and development.
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle.
- Familiarity with Reporting Services and Integration Services is a plus.
- Experience with Python and SharePoint is a big plus.
- Problem solving, attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills.
Indeed - 12 months ago
DALBAR, Inc., the nation's leading financial services market research and consulting firm, is committed to raising the standards of...