Dale Carnegie Training

Dale Carnegie Training Employer Reviews

Fantastic opportunity, worked for a great franchise
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee), Rochester, NYSeptember 21, 2013
I couldn't have been happier with the people I worked with here. It was a great learning experience and really helped me get a better understanding of the field.
Outstanding Work Environment
Account Manager/Customer Service (Former Employee), Novi, MISeptember 12, 2013
At Dale Carnegie Training, I wore multiple hats and jumped at all opportunities to be in the classroom. I loved to help coach our participants towards their vision while producing results for the organization. My typical day required following up with our participants enrolled in our courses and making sure they have the best experience possible. I also helped out with administrative duties and did some marketing for our company. I managed customer relationships for one of our accounts, and was also on my way to becoming a Certified Dale Carnegie Instructor for the Ralph Nichols Group.

I believe there is always something to learn in any situation you may face. I learned the ins and outs of a business, what to do, and also what I would do differently. I learned that it is not an environment that makes a person, it is what is inside of the person, and their attitude. The work environment was an added bonus and my co-workers were amazing, I gained some fantastic friendships. The hardest part of my job was leaving it, however I know the importance of following ones heart; and that is exactly what I am doing, I am following my heart.
Fun and professional
Coach (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 2, 2013
Extremely interesting, a lot of fun... Every time I take the course, I learn new things

Coaches and trainer are super supportive

About Dale Carnegie Training

Founded in 1912, Dale Carnegie Training has evolved from one man's belief in the power of self-improvement to a performance-based – Read more