Dale Carnegie Training

Dale Carnegie Training Employer Reviews

Outstanding Work Environment
Account Manager/Customer Service (Former Employee), Novi, MISeptember 12, 2013
At Dale Carnegie Training, I wore multiple hats and jumped at all opportunities to be in the classroom. I loved to help coach our participants towards their vision while producing results for the organization. My typical day required following up with our participants enrolled in our courses and making sure they have the best experience possible. I – more... also helped out with administrative duties and did some marketing for our company. I managed customer relationships for one of our accounts, and was also on my way to becoming a Certified Dale Carnegie Instructor for the Ralph Nichols Group.

I believe there is always something to learn in any situation you may face. I learned the ins and outs of a business, what to do, and also what I would do differently. I learned that it is not an environment that makes a person, it is what is inside of the person, and their attitude. The work environment was an added bonus and my co-workers were amazing, I gained some fantastic friendships. The hardest part of my job was leaving it, however I know the importance of following ones heart; and that is exactly what I am doing, I am following my heart. – less
Fun and professional
Coach (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 2, 2013
Extremely interesting, a lot of fun... Every time I take the course, I learn new things

Coaches and trainer are super supportive
Productive,Fun place to work,cooperating colleagues & Great management
Human Resource Executive (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHOctober 8, 2013
Typical day at work- My typical day at work starts with arriving at office by 9 AM, check-in, and have a quick breakfast with colleagues and start my day at 9:30. First meeting with manager and team about things to do for today, achievements and tasks to be completed by EOD today. Calls to prospective candidates for interview, maintaining personnel – more... files, updating records, employee engagement & rewards communication, exchanging mails with finance department on HR budget and many more tasks. Late afternoon lunch with colleagues & team and a walk downstairs to get some fresh air. Finish up the pending work, have a last meeting for the day with team and manager. Oh! it's already 6 PM, time to go back home. That's a typical day at work.

What you learned- Apart from the hard skills that i get to learn from the work environment, i also get to learn and improve upon my soft skills, example- communication skills, inter-personal skills, presentation skills etc.

Management- Though, this is the only company i have worked with but if given a chance i would like to join back because of the management & colleagues. An amazing MD and Executive director to work with. I have learnt a lot from them. They are true mentors. they sit with you, work with you, teach you but not like the MD of the company, but like your colleagues.

Co- workers -You always learn something from people around you. and that's what i can say for my co - workers. There is always something new to learn from them everyday.

Hardest part of your job- nothing is hard when you know the way out. there have been times when we had a very short deadline, things were difficult to achieve but we did achieve them. We worked hard, we worked together, we worked late evenings and early mornings but we made sure that we achieve our goal.

The most enjoyable part of the job- my team and colleagues are the most enjoyable part. Without them i cannot imagine a single day at work. They were my life-line. HR is all about working with people and for people and that was the best part of my job – less
Productive & Fun Workplace
Business Executive (Former Employee), Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 26, 2012
Learnt a lot on Trainings
Very good
Very good
converting the leads
when v get nominations
Empresa séria e bem conceituada no ramo de treinamentos de desenvolvimento pessoal
Consultor de Vendas (Former Employee), Chapecó, SCMarch 31, 2014
Pros: bom sistema de treinamentos
Cons: falta de oportunidade de cresciemento naquela época
Aprendi a me comportar melhor diante das pessoas, a importância de ouvir os outros, de assumir responsabilidades sobre suas ações.
Emprasa agradabilissimo para se trabalhar
Gerente Adm e Financeiro (Current Employee), Maringá, PRSeptember 11, 2012
Pros: salário bom
Cons: nao tem beneficios foro do salario. ex vale alimentação, saude etc.
Fechamento de turma, muito gostoso e gratificante
Engajamento em equipe, ensinamento Dale Carnegie, RH.
Flexivel e companheiro
Equipe divertida e comprometida
Quando sobrecarreda o trabalho
Hambiente
Avaliação
Assistente Administrativo (Former Employee), Fortaleza, CEAugust 7, 2012
Uma empresa muito boa de se trabalhar, com um ambiente organizacional ótimo e profissional qualificados para cada setor. Como profissional apendi a desenvolver habilidades que ainda não tinha desenvolvido em outras empresas e assim passei a ser uma profissional mais capacitada para o mercado. Trabalhava diretamente com o diretor e a gerente da empresa, – more... os quais foram verdadeiros profissionais competentes, inovadores, proativos e flexíveis, sou grata a esta empresa por tudo que aprendi. Integração dos funcionários sem dúvida eram maravilhosas, pois era um ambiente muito harmonioso e com isso ganha a empresa e os que neles trabalham. acredito que não existe a parte mais difícil sim o momento de adaptação o qual o profissional tem que superar desafios e isso faz parte do crescimento profissional. É quando ultrapassamos nossos limites ou seja os desafios, obstáculos nos deixa lapidados para vida pessoal e profissional. – less

About Dale Carnegie Training

Founded in 1912, Dale Carnegie Training has evolved from one man's belief in the power of self-improvement to a performance-based – Read more