DALLAS AIRMOTIVE

DALLAS AIRMOTIVE Employer Reviews

Planner for production control, then move to warehouse
Production Control Specialist/Warehouse (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: great pay with all the overtime you wanted.was a great chance to make extra money.
Cons: union, love it or hate it
Worked off a Hot List each day of parts I had to get through production to meet customer deadlines. Then got transferred to the warehouse where I pulled internal and external sales orders, shipped and received parts, and loaded trucks with fork lift.
Friendly employees but stressful job
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 28, 2014
Pros: bonuses
Cons: had to take work home at times
This was a company worth working for in regards to professional growth, however, it was stressful.
A secure company
Honeywell TFE 731 technician (Former Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 6, 2014
A secure environment for those who enjoy repetition and little challenge.
Every day was an adventure
Field Service Regional Supervisor (Former Employee), Grapevine, TXJune 22, 2014
Pros: great feeling of success after the events are complete
Cons: on call 24/7
My job as a First Support Supervisor was a never-ending adventure. My Role at DAI F1rst support would consist of coordinating/supervising the West Region of the United States and this consists of utilizing 15 of the most top notch Field Service Technicians in their individual fields of expertise, 6 customer service reps and also coordinating with the customer in order to schedule the down time of the aircraft. I had to learn fast, team leadership, safety, equipment management/repairs, account management, scheduling, reporting, training/development, and network management and most of all you learn the art of multitasking and you must be organized and self-motivated. Just to name a few… I had a great group of Co-Workers. We all had a sense of pride in what we’ve done at the end of the day and as we all said “I have your back “. The biggest challenges I faced are AOG’s (Aircraft on Ground with an emergency repair that is need to return the aircraft back to airworthy status) which happens occasionally. F1rst Support will get notified from the customer either by phone or, CSR (Customer Service Rep), or Bluefolder event which is an internet based customer input program. When that happens the First support team has to get the Field techs moving to the event location A.S.A.P with the proper parts and tooling to get the customer’s A/C up and running so they can continue to make revenue for their business. There are other challenges like making sure we stay inside the guidelines set out for us by our management team, juggling the needed manpower to support the even. Coordinating AOG’s – more... are a great challenge but it also comes with equally great rewards. Especially when impressing the customer enough for them to bring back their Engine work in the future. The most enjoyable part of my job was that I know I played a significant part in helping the customer out in their time of need. Whether it is putting their aircraft back in service or just getting him or her home from vacation with their family. – less
Nice place to work
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 20, 2013
Pros: education mind set
Really push for more out there employee's thru education and training course's. Lot's of overtime
Layoffs nonstop
Senior Field Service Representative (Former Employee), Grapevine, TXMay 2, 2013
Pros: decent pay
Cons: never get a day off if you live in dfw and the worst managment you could imagine!
This company will lay you off in in a heartbeat without any reason never work here! You can work 3600 hours a year then as soon as they think they might be slow they will lay you off! Worst mistake I made in my career never going here! They have employes that sit and do nothing for over a month but they will lay you off if you live in Dallas even if your working nonstop because you are easier to lay off! Military friendly is a joke they layed off all veterans without a thought about it!
placw of work
Engine Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJune 20, 2012
Pros: laid back place o work
Cons: pay
a good stepping stone for stating out in the avaiation industry. typical day you clock in get your work orders then assemble the engine.
Good solid company
Manager of Engineering (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJune 14, 2012
Pros: good
Cons: good
Good solid company. Lots of fun to work on jet engines. Good management and good work ethic.

About DALLAS AIRMOTIVE

BBA Aviation doesn't make the planes, but it does keep them flying. The aviation services company provides flight and aftermarket – Read more