Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden

Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden Employer Reviews

Good place to work. Learned a lot.
Event Facilitator (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 16, 2013
I worked as an on-site coordinator for the execution of hundreds of corporate meetings, weddings, banquets, receptions, and private parties.
I learned how to oversee the set-up, work with the Caterers, Musicians, Speakers, Lighting and AV and act as liaison between client, venue and vendors.
The most difficult part of the job was troubleshooting when unexpected problems came up at events.
The most enjoyable part of the job was getting the opportunity to meet new people every day and work with all different clients and in many different venues. No event was ever the same.
Good place to work. Learned a lot.
Event Facilitator (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 16, 2013