Pros: self-managed schdeule and daily activity
Cons: pay and benefit issues
Contract Manager12.1 Administrator:
1) Manage Oracle-Primavera databases and web based application that manages RPD documentation of all the construction projects & all associated activities.
2) Document all companies assigned to each project & employees of each company.
3) Assign and manage all granted access/permissions for each individual per module.
4) Create each new project in Contract Manager as it becomes a DART Conformed Contract & all associated Federal Cost Codes.
5) Administer and manage all modules to include, but not limited to: Contacts, Letters, Correspondence Sent/Received, Meeting Minutes, Requests for Information, Transmittals, Submittals & Submittal packages, Quality Assurance reports, QA/QC Logs & Punch lists, Insurance.
6) Administer and manage all of the Change Management program in Contract Manage…including correct documentation of Change Request, Change Orders, Supplemental Agreement Change Request, and Supplemental Agreements.
7) Create and manage all InfoMaker custom reports per module for DART reporting.
8) Conduct group training program for all assigned individuals on how to use all modules properly in a 4 hour basic session
9) Conduct group training program for all assigned individuals on how to use the Contract Manager Change Management Modules correctly in an 8 hour advanced session.
10) Manage monthly reports for DART RPD for all active projects & progress reports.
11) Resolve all technical conflicts and data correction between Contract Manager and Cost Management Systems (CMS).
12) Assist all assigned project personal on proper guidelines for – more... entering data correctly in each module and using the DART RPD approved formats.
13) Administer documentation of Change Management process and procedures in DARTnet Change Control Routing and Approval.
1) Administer the Oracle-Primavera databases and application installation on DART RPD production servers, and individual user’s workstations.
2) Administer RPD HQ employee access for documentation and monthly reporting procedures.
3) Manage RPD Contractor’s folders and files for importing of all project schedules and monthly reporting purposes at field sites.
4) Create individual accounts in P6 to grant access to projects and manage permissions within each project for DART employees & Contractors at designated field sites.
5) Created and manage the P6 Enterprise Project Structure for defined phases @ DART HQ.
6) Create projects, importing monthly schedules from contractors, address compatibility issues.
7) Assist in resolve any technical issues due to any errors within the application or experienced by end-user.
8) Maintain open client contract with Oracle-Primavera for P6 technical support.
9) Manage the Schedule Analyzer application, used to evaluate the monthly schedules and track monthly changes in the schedule, used to analyze & verify submitted Invoices verses the activities listed in each project.
10) Manage application and database in production server environment for latest version, upgrades of service packs for company required licensed SLA agreements.
11) Manage Oracle-Primavera P3 & P6 licensing assignments at DART HQ & field sites.
12) Procurement Team technical support provided during Contract Vetting process for P6 Schedules.
13) Assist DART IT with proper installation of all DART RPD specific applications and permissions needed to run programs from individual workstations.
RPD Systems Administrator:
1) Provide all technical services for DART RPD team and all consultants at DART Headquarters and at all field sites, (other than desktop hardware support).
2) New Employee Orientation into DART RPD & Overview of policies/procedures, DARTnet access, Computer Management & Google email access, authentication into DART.org.
3) Export data into several other custom programs for DART RPD administration evaluation and reporting purposes.
4) Administrator over DARTnet Change Control Routing and Approval, used to document all changes for each active project and role players to review, comments and recommend.
5) Prepare and confirm documentation criteria for Change Control Board meetings.
6) Provide data and cross reference validation for Cost Management Systems.
7) Manage data and adjustments for New Contingency Curve Access database.
8) Administer Change Control Reporting tool, Excel data and generate reports.
9) Created Development VMware virtual servers for Contract Manager (14.1) databases/application server for upgrades and future version releases.
10) Created Development VMware virtual servers for Project Planner (P-6.8) database/application server for upgrades and future version releases.
11) Maintain Contract Manager (12.1) & Project Planner (6.7sp3) test servers for recovery/corrections purposes on the DART production servers.
12) Administration rights using vSphere 5.1 client application to manage all virtual servers on DART IT domain that are assigned and managed by DART RPD (Project Management).
13) DART RPD Liaison with DART IT to report, document, and track workstation, network, system administration technical issues for resolutions via Service Requests via DARTnet Workflow ID process.
14) Expanded the Shared Network by adding U:, V:, and W: drives for storage on DART RPDFR Shared Network Filing System for Project Folders and files…assign individual’s granted access via group membership to data stored within each project. – less