Dallas County Health and Human Services

Dallas County Health and Human Services United States Employee Reviews

Typical Day at Dallas County
Community Service Aide (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 8, 2014
Cons: no cafeteria offered for lunch time, no overtime payments only compenstary time.
There is a lot of things that Dallas County needs to update and change, such has the clock in system and the respect of the employees. The Human Resources department needs to make sure that they are complaint and update to date on the policies and procedures. Also, when there is a disciplinary situation, Human Resources need to consider the employees point of view, instead on going by just what management has provided for them. Another concern at Dallas County is the amount of paper that they use, I feel as though if I clock in, I should not have to provide a timesheet also. The hardest part of the job, is making sure that I have something to do at all times, because most of the time I finish my assignments early. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the clients and my co-workers.
OK
Weather
Holidays and vacation
Fun place to work
Practicum Student (Former Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 1, 2012
Low stress, put you through, learnt epidemiology surveillance, data collection, input, and management. Co-workers were friendly and encouraging.

Dallas County Health and Human Services Salaries