Dallas Mavericks Employee Reviews in United States

Fun environment, taught human interaction essentials
Camp Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 14, 2014
I would show up to all of the Dallas Mavericks home games and pass out game programs. Many times I would be called to go and rebound for the players. During the game I would sit on the floor and help clean the court during stoppage of play.

During the Summer time I would help sell tickets to season ticket holders. This taught me the essentials of being a good salesman at a young age. Also, during the summer time, I would help with the Dallas Mavericks camps for whatever was needed at the time.
Dallas Mavericks
Account Executive Ticket Sales (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 24, 2014
On a typical non-game day of work I would answer customer emails, send proposals to prospects, and call on potential prospects. I have learned that selling tickets is very unique. The product is perishable, there is an emotional element to the sale, and value is a broad spectrum. My co-workers are family. The hardest part of the job is also the most enjoyable part of the job; getting to the games, meeting clients, and being present on game night.
Pros
work in professional sports
Cons
hours during the season
Productive and very fun atmosphere to work in!
Hoop Troop Member (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 27, 2013
• Execute timely promotions throughout the game and picking the proper contestants, according to the sponsors requests.
• I have learned how to interact with fans and make sure they are enjoying as much time as possible.
• Management is very interactive and allows you freedom as long as the job is executed properly.
• Co-workers are always in a good mood and ready to have some fun.
• The hardest part of the job is trying not to get lost in the actual game itself, so you can still execute all the promotions.
• Most enjoyable part of the job is getting to work in the NBA atmosphere, being around the players, out of the court, and out with the fans.
Fun atmosphere
Interactive Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 4, 2013
A very fun place to work, long days/nights but fun nevertheless. Can be a bit cutthroat at times with many people jockeying for position.
Pros
a great amount of perks
Cons
late nights, always on call like a doctor (depending on role)
know what youre getting into
Financial Analyst/Ticket Operations Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 10, 2012
fun atmosphere, and fun people. low pay, no recognition. didnt get a raise (even cost of living) in 4 years. management doesnt always know what is happening within each department. Very little planning ahead by each department which creates chaos and stress on everyone when they have to play catch-up

4.2