Dallas Nephrology Associates Employee Reviews

drive
Patient Account Representative II / Payment Poster (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 1, 2015
the one down side was the location i was about 50 plus miles one way from my home so the daily drive was a nightmare but the coworkers and the job itself was great that is the reason i did it for almost 5 years.
Pros
great team work place
Cons
drive from my home to job
Great Job
Call Center Collections Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 9, 2015
Responsible for the general operations of the accounts receivable department including the custody and maintenance of patient account records & A/R reports, the training and supervision of accounts receivable personnel as well as coordination & training of personnel in regards of billing and collections. Oversees Account Receivable procedures and policies including the efficiency of paper flow and processing of customer service and accounts receivable and collections department. Responsible for computer input, updating information, data integrity, computer summary printouts, and supervision of monthly reports. Also administered the payroll for 40 employees. Monitored collector’s productivity and efforts. Identify problems on claim denials and find implementation and solutions. Interview applicants and decide on new hires for collections personnel as well as coordination and training process of billing and collections department.
Pros
working with people
Cons
staying busy
Great Peopla, flexibility is awesome!
Pre-Transplant Financial Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 11, 2014
Great Company, compassionate people, flexibilis great. Very patient and understanding individuals.
wouldn't recommend working here
Front Office (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXApril 20, 2014
a typical day at work was filled with drama
management was inexperienced and would bully you, training was less than adequate and preferred treatment was given to some.
some co-workers were fantastic, others grouped like high school clicks and smack talked the rest
the job was fairly easy and the best parts were a number of the patients who were kind, friendly and just looking for great medical care. there were a few doctors who provided it as well.
Pros
good pay
Cons
inexperience management
Learned alot at his job.
Floater/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 16, 2013
This was my first office job and I was able to learn and pick up things in an office position quickly. Loved it!
Loved My Supervisor, hated upper management
Charge Entry Rep/Medical Records Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 9, 2013
I loved working under my supervisor the work was never stressful, my team mates were awesome, the Director was very cruel as well as the Assistant Director.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
cruelty from directors
To much management politics and does not support employees
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas and PlanoFebruary 18, 2013
Poor management. I enjoyed the patients and venipuncture. Co worker bullied me daily, thus I no longer work there. This is where I got my hands on experience with all aspects working back office as a Certified Medical assistant.
Pros
a few little bonuses, sometimes certificates for half of day off without using pto or vacation time.
Cons
poor management, does not support employess.
Review
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  United StatesAugust 3, 2012
To much office politics and don't stand behind employees. Management does not care if a person if capable of doing a job but only that you MUST be there no matter any type of situation.
Pros
some rewards, half day off
Cons
not understanding or caring management, no breaks
Financial Analyst
Financial Analysts, Research Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 16, 2012
Ran and revised analysis for a large medical group. Completed analysis on drug usage to allow a decision to be make.
Negotiated drug trial terms.
Pros
the work was challenging.
Cons
finished job