Dallas Employee Reviews

Great company to work at.
HR Assistant Internship (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 3, 2015
Great company, great employees, great time schedules, great friendly atmosphere to work in, the directors, supervisors, managers all were wonderful.
10 years of experience in Oracle E-Business Suite/Oracle
Oracle EBS Apps Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 14, 2015
Overall 10 years of experience in Oracle E-Business Suite/Oracle Applications 11i with core expertise on GAP Analysis, Process Mapping, Defining Business Requirements, Implementation and Configuration of Oracle Financial Module including GL, AP, AR, OM, FA, OPM, Service Contract, Incentive Compensation and CE.
Expert in the functional and technical aspects of Oracle E-Business Suite/ Applications 9i, 10g and 11i deployment Requirements, Coding/Development, Customizations, Testing, and Functional User Training.
Strong knowledge of development methodology including Structured Systems Analysis and Design.
Proficient in RICE (Reports, Interfaces, Configuration, Enhancements) Implementation, Conversion
Played team role in application set-ups, implementation, conversions, interface development, testing and end-user training.
Extensive technical and business experience in Procure-to-pay, Order-to-cash, Quote to Cash and Assets to GL Record to Report.
Exposure in R12 Financial Modules and SLA, MOAC, TCA, E-BUSINESS TAX.
Expertise in development tools such as Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, PL/SQL, SQL*PLUS, UNIX Shell Scripts.
Experience of setup and configuration of I Expense module.
Experienced on Project go-live and post-implementation support.
Well experienced with Application Tools TOAD, SQL Developer, Data loader, ADI & Web ADI.
Good Technical Knowledge on SQL,PL*SQL, Forms and Reports using for Inbound, Outbound, Extensions and Report
Supportive work environment.
Middle School Teacher (Former Employee) –  Grimes, IAMay 1, 2015
my job as a middle school teacher was supportive well by the Administration of Dallas Center Grimes. Many opportunites were given to continue my education and to try innovative techniques to my teaching strategies.
No information availabe information available at this time. Information availaprivate requeble by
State Farm TICA Agent (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 5, 2014
No information available at this time. Information available by private request.
great place for hands on
cbre (Former Employee) –  TXApril 21, 2014
great place to work I enjoyed my job.co workers were great. management listened to our needs
Cons
long lunches
Large Organization
Music Teacher (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 6, 2013
Depending on your administrator determines the organizational health of the school in which you work. I've found DISD to be a hodge-podge of personalities, being such a large organization. The goals constantly change and are often not communicated in the most effective way from the "top."
There's a lot of info that's transmitted from third or fourth parties, and most of the time it's not correct.
Pros
room for growth and advancement
Cons
teaching to the "test" as opposed to project-based learning
Too much pressure on this job!
Early Intervention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 11, 2013
I worked in the field, driving around the metroplex providing developmental services for age 0-3 children. I learned to be very organized and flexible. Management didn't support the staff. I had a great relationship with my co-workers. The hardest part of my job was traveling to far away locations. I most enjoyed enriching the lives of the little ones I was providing services for on a weekly basis.
Community oriented work with clientle of all ages
Rental Department Manager (Former Employee) –  Champaign, ILJuly 2, 2013
Learned a variety of skills both cash handling and rental/ordering. Requires broad and wide knowledge of stock and product. Hours of business are neither early nor late and are easy to schedule.
I substitued at a middle school every day.
Substitute Teacher K-12 (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 21, 2013
Substituting in Dallas was an eye opener for me as to how many students do not speak English. As a substitute, I would employ the "buddy" system. When not acting as a substitue, the principal wanted me working as a hall monitor.
enjoyable work, and employees
Over the road driver (Former Employee) –  Madison, TNFebruary 26, 2013
Company was dependent on the operation of the Peterbuilt plant in Madison, Tn., it closed and they have relocated out of state.
Pros
enjoyable
Cons
closed
You must be a part of the CLIQUE!
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Selma, ALJanuary 12, 2013
Same as Wilcox County Schools. There are cliques and nepotism going on. They seem to overlook those who are qualified.
This was a well organised and productive workplace, where you can enjoy doing the work.
Sales and Marketing (Former Employee) –  BridgetownDecember 17, 2012
A typical day at work consisted of folding and hanging clothing in a well organised manner. It also included interacting with customers and treating them with your full attention and respect. What I learnt, was to give every oppurtunity your best shot, be disciplined and treat everyone you come across with respect.
Pros
very well organised
Cons
sometimes there was nothing to be done
I love my job at Dallas/Fort Worth Medical Center
Supervisor/Lead Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXSeptember 29, 2012
I loved working for the hospital and being a hospital employee. My Immediate supervisor was wonderful. She and I worked well as a team. She was the Immediate Supervisor for the ER department as well and had me be the Lead Transcriptionist/Supervisor for the Radiology Department. She only stopped in and checked on me a few times throughout the day, letting me run the Radiology Transcription Department. Working for the hospital allowed me to know the patient's and their illnesses, and I became close with several of the regular patients. I was very sad when the hospital had to close down due to financial difficulties and went bankrupt. I had just gotten a new office that morning with a raise and was to hire three more medical transcriptionists to work for me. I had one girl who worked with me at the time who I had trained, and we worked well as a team. That afternoon we all got called to the conference center with the loud overhead speaker and that is when they announced that immediately the hospital would be closing down and filing bankruptcy. I stayed three weeks after that to help with what needed to be done until they shut down permanently.
Pros
love my job working for dallas/fort worth medical center. enjoyed going to work each day.
Cons
hospital shut down due to financial difficulties and filed bankruptcy.
Do not work for this branch!!
Interim HealthCare (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 21, 2012
I learned very quicly that the owner/CEO/President/Administrator was extremely detached from his responsibilities. No support for upper level management.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
not enough supplies, services or staff to do jobs correctly
DFWTeleport was a great experience in real time
Telecommunications Engineer (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 26, 2012
The teleport was a fun and exciting job to work at. The management was stern but fair. If you did your job management recognized.
Pros
good leadership
Cons
minimal benefits and due to being a small company, advancement was minimal