Dameron Hospital Employee Reviews

great
MEDICAL ASSISTANT/SCHEDULER 2 (Former Employee) –  Lodi, CAJanuary 27, 2017
great benefits, good pay good people to work with. Equal employee rights. Great physicians always willing to educate staff. Great administrator my home away from home.
benefits
n/a
Admitting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CADecember 12, 2016
Not quite the ideal place to be employed at. Admitting management is mismanaged and needs to be restructured. The admitting director's level of incompetence is astounding, whos philosophy is bullying and intimidating. Besides the unexperienced director, loved working with a bunch of well rounded people and medical professionals.
Pros
team members
Cons
admitting director
Friendly productive
In Patient/Out Patient Physical Therapy Aide (Current Employee) –  Stockton, CAOctober 6, 2016
Regular day in inpatient is me doing paper work, getting the charts ready, and once the physical therapist gets there we head out on the floors to work with the patients the doctors put P.T orders in for.
Pros
Foot in the door, and experience
Cons
Per-Diem at the moment would prefer part or full time.
great
Admitting/ER Specialist (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAFebruary 9, 2017
you must see for yourself. Never a dull moment, Doctors are friendly and helpful, you get to meet a wide variety of people and help them or their loved ones. It's great
Pros
excellent pay
Cons
parking not to good
Dameron Hospital
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Stockton, CAFebruary 14, 2014
The 6 years I have been employed at Dameron Hospital it has been a enjoy to work there. Doctors and Staff members are so hopeful if you have any type of work question and there medical compensation / benefits package is great. The culture background is all type of patients and staff members that's makes it great to work for a organization like Dameron Hospital as well.
Pros
Doctors are friendly with staff for communication
Cons
Staff sometime have a hard time taking 15 minutes breaks
Nice job
Registered nurse (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAMay 26, 2016
Vital signs and shift assessment every morning to all my patients and newborns, morning medications given per physician's order. Assist physician if there is circumcission of newborn. Do admission and discharge of patients per physician's order.
Excellent team spirit
Hospital Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAJune 13, 2016
Very busy. Hardest part of job is keeping up with the volume. Cannot really report on current atmosphere as I have not worked here for a long period of time.
nice place to work
Visitor Relations Officer (Current Employee) –  Stockton, CAMay 28, 2016
Dameron hospital is a nice place to work. They love to give you overtime hours. The people i work with are great. They award you for great work and hard work dedication.
Good hospital
Emergency Department Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Stockton, CAOctober 7, 2013
Enjoyed working there but would like to be closer to family, team work is good and getting a better. Staff is great.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Limited pay raises
A good place to work
IT-Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Stockton, Ca.February 4, 2013
As Hospitals go, they take fairly good care of their employees, however the IT Leadership is somewhat lacking.
Pros
salary
Cons
typical hospital, rn-culture.

Want to know more about Dameron Hospital?

Ask a question
Small hospital
RCP 2 (Current Employee) –  Stockton, CAMay 3, 2016
Was very convenient to work based to proximity to my house. After 13 years of employment I was laid off. Overall not a good experience.
It was first nursing job there.
Staff Nurse II (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAJuly 15, 2013
I learned a lot there. I had a great manager. It was great place to work for new grad. Treated me well.
Pros
GREAT BENEFITS FOR SUCH A SMALL HOSPITAL
Cons
STANDALONE SMALL HOSPITAL
Family Oriented facility
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CADecember 29, 2015
A typical day at Dameron was actually nice. At Dameron the employees are more like family. Patients always come first and are treated with respect. Management is right near the departments with an open door policy. The hardest part of the job is when you decide to leave the place. Your day is typically enjoyable.
Pros
Patients
Friendly enviroment
Collection Clerk II / Finance (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAApril 26, 2012
Answering multi lines, translate, greet patients, work comp verifications
benefits
Cons
nothing
Employee's were not team players.
Certified Phlebotomy Technician (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CASeptember 29, 2015
Very busy morning rounds. I was employed for 16 1/2 years, I learned as much as could be. Management was very hard to connect with and to take care of existing problems. The employee's were mainly there for a paycheck and never prepared for the day. Not all employee's were inefficient. Hardest part of the job was getting other's motivated.
Pros
Interacting with the patients
Cons
Long period of time before breaks.
State of the art laboratory.
Laboratory Technical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Stockton, CaMay 21, 2014
Over the past 12 years at Dameron Hospital, I have gained so much culture and valuable work experience. A typical day at Dameron Hospital on night shift would be coming in checking our reagents on our analytic testing equipments; running calibrations and QC; and sample testing on these machines. We troubleshoot as necessary and do preventative maintenances. We also do our inventory and whatever assignments each of us have. The second half of our night, we're on task for morning rounds.
Working at Dameron Hospital Core Lab, I have gained valuable technical skills and problem solving skills. The best part of the job, love my coworkers! They make it an absolutely enjoyable place to work. The hardest part of the job has probably been the two reorganizations of the lab. Other than that, it's been a great experience.
Pros
Great coworkers! Teamwork!
Cons
Short breaks.
Various Entry Level Hospital Jobs
Hospital Courier (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAApril 8, 2014
Exciting place to work. Not very much job advancement or support for management. Atmosphere is very demanding depending on patient load. Not all staff is professional or friendly but there are a few star players that keep the hospital going. An interesting and sometimes stressful place to work.
Enjoyed all aspects of Respiratory Care.
Full-Time Staff RCP (Former Employee) –  CardioPulmonary DeptNovember 11, 2011
I found this hosp. a good environment to work. As an RCP,I worked frequently in the ICU, CCU, ER, PEDS, NICU, and enjoyed all aspects of respiratory therapy. The staff was helpful. Therapies were carried out in a professional manner. The hosp. is privately owned and to my knowledge is still that way. There are some reservations to private vs. large coporate mangement run hospitals and facilities, but I did enjoy the comfortable setting. The patients seemed to enjoy the hospital setting and personel.
Pros
had good equip, enlarging the hospital
Cons
travel rcp contracts vs the full time staff
To exspaned or learn everything there is to learn at your company.
Grill Cook (Current Employee) –  Stockton, CAMarch 29, 2014
I enjoy working with the public and helping people. Ive learned that the way you treat your custermers is the way good word get spread around. I have come to understand what mangment is for and why it works the way it does.I get along well with co-workers. Would beto turn someoneaway without helping them in there problems.To know I help people with there medications each and every day.
Pros
making people feel a little bettwer then they did when they frist arived.
Cons
not being able to help everyone in some way.
Wonderful, calm atmosphere with mega team-playing
Internship (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAMarch 18, 2014
The experience at Dameron daily reminded me how it is to work with a group of repectable people. It took everyone there to do their part in order for the work to be complete. The supervisor allowed me into her workplace to learn and become a part of her family. Each and every one there accepted me and was open to answer any questions I had. The hardest part of the job was leaving and the most enjoyable part of the job was learning from everyone each day.
Pros
Christmas gifts, interning with other classmates
Cons
Irrate patients, waking up extra early

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dameron Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

Dameron Hospital Reviews by Location