Dana Corporation

Dana Corporation Employer Reviews

good
Production Assembler (Former Employee), stockton, caMarch 27, 2014
Pros: good
Cons: good
Working at MCA Trader Joes warehouse operating the high reach forklift to put away product. Selecting orders for clients shipment at a rate of 90% accuracy, detailed oriented, team player. Barcode all orders pulled from the shelves for accurate cycle counts of product moved, pulled and shipped. Keeping work station area clean following all company policies – more... and procedures. Able to lift up to 100lbs stacking, loading, squatting, bending and standing during a regular 8 hour shift – less
Very clean, adult atmosphere
Assembly Technician (Former Employee), Columbia, MOMarch 25, 2014
Pros: good health care, clean facility and great leaders
Cons: lay off
Working for Dana was the best work experience for me. I enjoyed working in a team effort atmosphere with great leaders. Dana provided great benefits for my family and I. Although the lay-off has been hard for my wife and I, I appreciate the help and transition Dana offered before the actual lay-off.
Great place to work!
PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Longview, TXMarch 17, 2014
Pros: company was family oriented
Cons: payscale was limited
Culture of workplace was outstanding. Employees got along in and out of the workplace.
A place to work.
Production worker (Former Employee), Andrews, INMarch 14, 2014
Lots of people worked there and liked the work, but I did not care for the environment.
That's just my opinion.
Great Place to Work
Systems/Network Administrator/Division IS Manager (Former Employee), Fredericktown, OHMarch 12, 2014
This was the same as the previous.....different owner.

The day to day was the same as the previous except I didn't have to maintain the ERP system.
World leader in the supply of axles; drive shafts; off-highway transmissions; sealing and thermal-management products; and genuine service parts.
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIMarch 10, 2014
It was a good place to work, I mostly worked on my own, knowing what had to be done each day.
Skilled trade as a tool technician (Former Employee), Pottstown, PAMarch 3, 2014
Good atmosphere with a very working group of people, working towards a purpose, and that was to keep tooling ready and accurate.
Fun
Line Assembly (Former Employee), Dry Ridge, KYFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: people
The short time I worked at Dana was rewarding. I met some wonderful and fun people, who even today I can still call my friends.
Very clean work place
Tool Room Leader (Former Employee), Livonia, MIFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: good working conditions
Cons: really none
I was the tool room leader, good place to work, sorry the company was sold and dismantle when some one eles came in.
Productive and a great place to work!
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Upper Sandusky, OHJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: i worked alone alot & i liked that, all of the people that i worked with was great & had the same motivations as i did!!
Cons: health insurance wasn't very good.
It was fast paced & at times not real clean job. It was a heavy duty Machine Shop. They were good about promoting from within which was great as I was able to do different things in my 13 years. It was a shop that made auto break parts so everything had to be perfect or people could die. I took my job very seriously!! I enjoyed going to work there!
Team oriented workplace with great job advancement opportunity.
Team Leader/Production worker (Former Employee), Columbia, MOJanuary 11, 2014
Pros: team work, safety dinners, acknowledgement dinners.
Cons: long hours
Typical day at Dana was scheduling production, checking for quality and productivity Improvements. I had the opportunity to learn the 5S Lean manufacturing and Just- In - Time production.
Dana management is very supportive and team oriented. My Team Members was fun to work with and very productive. The hardest part of the job to me was controlling the – more... uncontrollable. I.E. Down robots, machine breaks, computer malfunctions.
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with management and my team members and getting the job done. – less
Fast Pace
Production Welder (Former Employee), Elizabethtown, KYDecember 18, 2013
Fast pace job, but a good place to work. This was a nice place to work. Everyone was nice and always willing to help.
Dana Corporation was a great place to work.
Production/Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Marion, IndianaDecember 18, 2013
Pros: the pros of the job were that there was overtime available.
Cons: the cons of the job were that the company had to close the doors.
My typical day at work consisted of running my machine or inspecting other co-workers parts, making sure the parts were ready to ship to the customer and that the parts were correct.
great job
assembler (Former Employee), jojn deere lineDecember 17, 2013
Pros: pay, over time
I would do anything to have this job back. TYpical day was three breaks worked on johnn deere line
Had a good time
Sr Technical Consultant (Former Employee), Maumee, OHDecember 10, 2013
It was pleasure working with the organization, was learned a lot a in the real time modules.
was a good production place.
Production Line Worker, Machine Operator (Former Employee), Stockton, CANovember 30, 2013
was a good place to work had decent hours and breaks. only could get hired through a temp agency.
Dana Closed Doors in Febuary 2013
Gasket Technician (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WINovember 18, 2013
Cons: closed in early 2013
Dana was a great place to work,until they filed bankrupty in 2002 and closed the doors in Feb 2013
keeping the plant running
Expediter (Former Employee), Lugoff, SCNovember 11, 2013
Pros: getting off for 2 weeks a year in aug.
Cons: sometimes upper management doesn't understand you as a person, only what you could do
I Learned to work on production floor and then in the office, so I knew what they were going through.
The hardest part of the job was that I would have to work from home, making sure the parts got to production floor in time for build . If parts were flying next day or same day air...you would have to track it all night.
I enjoyed talking to people – more... from all over the world, because the parts I'd order came from all over, sometimes with the time being deffrent you'd wake up people. – less
Productive and exciting
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Glasgow, KYNovember 5, 2013
Pros: benefits, coworkers, breaks, job in general
I worked nights so it wasn't as hectic. I ran two machines and kept production where I was supposed to be so I didn't have any problems with management. There are several people out there that are wonderful to work with and everyone is very friendly and helpful.
it was a teamwork envirement
Distribution Warehouse / Manufacturing Supervisor (Former Employee), mISHAWAKA iNDIANAOctober 6, 2013
Pros: they care about you as a person.
Cons: i really want to grow with them but the re-located to okc.
We would all meet at the begining of the shift a set short term goals.

1 2 3 4

About Dana Corporation

When it comes to building cars, it starts with the parts, and Dana makes the parts that┬ácarmakers use to piece together new vehicles. – Read more

Dana Corporation Photos