Dana Corporation

Dana Corporation Employer Reviews

A very nice company to work for.
Machinist and Fork Lift Driver (Former Employee), Syracuse, INJune 23, 2014
Pros: good benefits & pay.
Cons: when economy slowed down you got laid off.
Working for Dana was basically a good time but it was a job,and that means soom days wasn't that good, especially when it got hot outside, that meant it was very hot inside. but working with good co-workers and learning to operate with different machinery was the best time.
Work
Production Technician (Former Employee), Longview, TXJune 18, 2014
Pros: learned how to weld.
Cons: having short breaks taught me how to manage time very well.
Very productive, worked as a team player. Learned many new trades.
Great Benefits
Press Operator (Former Employee), McKenzieJune 8, 2014
Pros: steady job and job secuity
Cons: managment
Great benefits, pays to work there if you have a family due to the job security one has. Pay is fair
Assembler (Former Employee), Henderson, KyMay 30, 2014
Dana Corp manufactures axles for heavy and medium size vehicles. I work on the suspension line where the axles would be brought over after they were built. It is a union plant that has several different types of assembly lines.
small and fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Richmond, INMay 16, 2014
Pros: good pay, relaxed atmosphere
Cons: it closed later
I did a variety of work here, so it didn't ever get boring. I worked in almost every department, so I was able to familiarize myself with a lot of different work experiences. The people that I worked with were very friendly and easy to get along with. Enjoyed my time here.
Great atmosphere in which to work
Receptionist (Former Employee), Pensacola, FloridaMay 13, 2014
I worked with a great team in the Human Relations Department. I was busy answering the phones, assisting plant employees with their hours and points and insurance questions. My boss was so caring of the plant employees. He was a great example. I stayed busy and that's is how I liked it. The hardest part of the job was when people lost their jobs and – more... knowing what a hardship that presesnted to them. – less
fun workplace
SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER (Former Employee), Branford, CTMay 9, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: closed
Closed the facility, no longer there. it was great while it lasted.
Enjoyed working at Dana
Production line maintenance (Former Employee), Lugoff, SCApril 22, 2014
Enjoyed working at Dana.The benefits and pay were above normal
CNC MACHINIST
Adecco Temporary (Former Employee), Statesville, NCApril 9, 2014
SETUP AND RAN TWO CNC LATHES ALSO VERTICAL MACHINES AND BROACH MACHINE
good
Production Assembler (Former Employee), stockton, caMarch 27, 2014
Pros: good
Cons: good
Working at MCA Trader Joes warehouse operating the high reach forklift to put away product. Selecting orders for clients shipment at a rate of 90% accuracy, detailed oriented, team player. Barcode all orders pulled from the shelves for accurate cycle counts of product moved, pulled and shipped. Keeping work station area clean following all company policies – more... and procedures. Able to lift up to 100lbs stacking, loading, squatting, bending and standing during a regular 8 hour shift – less
Very clean, adult atmosphere
Assembly Technician (Former Employee), Columbia, MOMarch 25, 2014
Pros: good health care, clean facility and great leaders
Cons: lay off
Working for Dana was the best work experience for me. I enjoyed working in a team effort atmosphere with great leaders. Dana provided great benefits for my family and I. Although the lay-off has been hard for my wife and I, I appreciate the help and transition Dana offered before the actual lay-off.
Great place to work!
PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Longview, TXMarch 17, 2014
Pros: company was family oriented
Cons: payscale was limited
Culture of workplace was outstanding. Employees got along in and out of the workplace.
A place to work.
Production worker (Former Employee), Andrews, INMarch 14, 2014
Lots of people worked there and liked the work, but I did not care for the environment.
That's just my opinion.
Great Place to Work
Systems/Network Administrator/Division IS Manager (Former Employee), Fredericktown, OHMarch 12, 2014
This was the same as the previous.....different owner.

The day to day was the same as the previous except I didn't have to maintain the ERP system.
World leader in the supply of axles; drive shafts; off-highway transmissions; sealing and thermal-management products; and genuine service parts.
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIMarch 10, 2014
It was a good place to work, I mostly worked on my own, knowing what had to be done each day.
Skilled trade as a tool technician (Former Employee), Pottstown, PAMarch 3, 2014
Good atmosphere with a very working group of people, working towards a purpose, and that was to keep tooling ready and accurate.
Fun
Line Assembly (Former Employee), Dry Ridge, KYFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: people
The short time I worked at Dana was rewarding. I met some wonderful and fun people, who even today I can still call my friends.
Very clean work place
Tool Room Leader (Former Employee), Livonia, MIFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: good working conditions
Cons: really none
I was the tool room leader, good place to work, sorry the company was sold and dismantle when some one eles came in.
Productive and a great place to work!
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Upper Sandusky, OHJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: i worked alone alot & i liked that, all of the people that i worked with was great & had the same motivations as i did!!
Cons: health insurance wasn't very good.
It was fast paced & at times not real clean job. It was a heavy duty Machine Shop. They were good about promoting from within which was great as I was able to do different things in my 13 years. It was a shop that made auto break parts so everything had to be perfect or people could die. I took my job very seriously!! I enjoyed going to work there!
Team oriented workplace with great job advancement opportunity.
Team Leader/Production worker (Former Employee), Columbia, MOJanuary 11, 2014
Pros: team work, safety dinners, acknowledgement dinners.
Cons: long hours
Typical day at Dana was scheduling production, checking for quality and productivity Improvements. I had the opportunity to learn the 5S Lean manufacturing and Just- In - Time production.
Dana management is very supportive and team oriented. My Team Members was fun to work with and very productive. The hardest part of the job to me was controlling the – more... uncontrollable. I.E. Down robots, machine breaks, computer malfunctions.
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with management and my team members and getting the job done. – less

About Dana Corporation

When it comes to building cars, it starts with the parts, and Dana makes the parts that┬ácarmakers use to piece together new vehicles. – Read more

Dana Corporation Photos