DANA TRANSPORT

DANA TRANSPORT Employee Reviews

Potential for advancement
A/P / Collection Specialist / Accountant (Current Employee), Avenel, NJApril 6, 2014
Pros: one hour lunch break
Cons: 4 sick days for the year and 3 weeks max. vacation days after 10years
Typical day starts off in morning to collect from customers then process refund claims from customers and some time after that work on month end close. The highlight of my day is to keep busy and keep learning how the business stives. My co-works and work as a team.
no respect for the new driving laws and D.O.T REGULATIONS
Tractor Trailer Driver (Former Employee), Oxford, MAOctober 11, 2013
Pros: treminal is 3 miles from my house
Cons: too much illegal trucking. i want to be home more often
I came to this company with a perfect driving record ( i'm proud and still have a perfect record) I have two safety awards for safe driving. The company is all about getting the loads delivered and nothing else. There CSA score can prove that. They do not care about the driver and his home time. And I have a 9yr old boy at home. I wanted to be more local as I will not falsify my log books or speed and they agreed to lay me off as I know how much the drivers have to cheat on logbooks. I had an argument over a young driver that was falling asleep and they were insisting him to keep going and make the delivery.
You have to Love your job
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Hope, ARJune 25, 2013
And I love my job. Great work envoronment and friendly co-workers!
i enjoy working with trucks
mechanic/trator/tank (Former Employee), Avenel, NJApril 5, 2013
Pros: we did'nt pay for our own rags
Cons: t trucking industry is non stop.
very hard days lots of repairs being done a good pace.over the past 25 yrs of working with tractor and tank trucks.it put me in a position were i can work on most tractors and tank trucks.as for the management it like any other job. my coworker were at a level I'm at.being called for outside work stop&go lots of time.my most job was I'm finished and it works.enjoyable part of the was I'm done and and i did a good job. it's on is way to it's next stop.
Horrible place to work
Administrative Assistant/Logistics (Former Employee), Grayling, MIMarch 11, 2013
Pros: healthcare
Cons: management is horrible. wont stick up for what is right and never pay on time.
Well no raise increases expected to other tasks besides the ones you are told to do. Pay is constantly late. You work 3 weeks before you get your first check. LIES LIES LIES they tell you.
a very PLEASENT place to work
Driver (Current Employee), Beaumont, TXOctober 18, 2012
Pros: pay
Cons: equiptment
Okay place to work if you like no bonus for christmas no bonus for safety no longevity bonus but you get to drive a PETE
It is an okay place to work
Trailer Cleaner (Current Employee), Alsip, ILSeptember 30, 2012
Pros: employment
Cons: pay scale
Wash tanks all day. There is not anything else to tell. I wash tanks. My co-workers are a good group of guys. There is no hard part of my job.
Getting hazmat experience
Logistic Coordinator/Driver Has (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCJuly 24, 2012
Pros: learning hazmat loads for tankers for warehouse storage or delivery.
Cons: lay-off
I was a truck driver/ logistics coordinator. I organized delivery of Hazmat chemicals and scheduled the loads for delivery.