Danaher Employee Reviews

Fun Place to work
Senior Manager, Assay Development (Former Employee) –  Danvers, MAJuly 19, 2017
Danaher is a fun place to work and there is a lot to learn at Danaher because of its DBS system. One can grow professionally in the technical track or management track. Or even the DBS track.
Too much work and not enough pay
Production Worker/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NCJune 29, 2017
The job was people friendly but they did not pay enough for all the work that was put in. It felt as if they only used the temp workers to get their parts up but as soon as they had enough parts they would lay off again; causing people to have to struggle to find work.
Company is no longer in business
Technician (Former Employee) –  Gastonia, NCJune 25, 2017
Company is no longer in business. They merged with another company in 2004, closing most of the other company's facilities. Then they closed the company I worked for in 2007
Good place to grow your career
Quality Assurance Technician (Current Employee) –  Chaska, MNJune 25, 2017
Its been good work culture ,friendly atmosphere to understand work flow in different department, Always help to enhance your skill sets in different Beckman products.
Fast paced
QE & Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Elizabethtown, NCJune 13, 2017
Was changing constantly. Fast paced environment with high mythology to ship product out the door. Management was constantly changing with varying degrees of competency. Did supply team spirit
good place
Team Leader over Shipping and receiving (Former Employee) –  Gastonia, NCJune 11, 2017
Fun place to work and great opportunities, I learned the whole warehouse. Always great opportunities, alot of overtime. They moved away. If they came back i would work for them again.
Ok Culture, great internship
Supply Chain Intern (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 25, 2017
I did an internship there and learned a lot. The company is a strong advocate of LEAN principles and SIGMA fundamentals. Lots of great people there, and well compensated.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Upper Management
Very good place to work with advancement opportunities.
Kollmorgen Corp/Danaher/L-3 - Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Northampton, MAMay 6, 2017
Great place to work. Located in Northampton, MA in a new state of the art facility. Work conditions were comfortable and the people for the most part were very friendly and helpful.
Nice place to work.
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Salem, NHMay 1, 2017
Nice place to work. I was able to show that I had skills in testing equipment and with working with customers. They mostly did troubleshooting. I liked how they treated us technicians, and how they treated their customers.
friendly people
Packer (Former Employee) –  Gastonia, NCMarch 17, 2017
That job was my second job. It was great was a great job and people can grow in that company.IT was a easy job but they are not open anymore.The management was good.
Pros
good breaks
Cons
pay good
Was team leader for my shift enjoyed the people I work with
Injection Molding Technician (Former Employee) –  Elizabethtown, NCJanuary 9, 2017
I was a team leader for my shift I fixed and keep machines running and learn to set up hot foil stamping machines to print numbers. and working with different kinds of plastics.
No advancement through temp service
Assembly Line Technician (Former Employee) –  Elizabethtown, NCJanuary 8, 2017
It was okay to work there but working in a temp agency for over 3 years was not understood. No advancement under those circumstances I would have loved to still have been there.
Well this is one of the dirtest jobs i have work for.but the people that i worked with was great
class 3 maintenance (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARJanuary 3, 2017
I started out working in a cell an then they put me thru a class to become a cell leader. Then I went to NTI for industrial maintenance where I got a diploma which got me a job in maintenance.
Pros
Was i got a diploma that didnt cost me anything.
Cons
Was a really dirty place to work u go in white an come out black.
Professional workplace with supportive atmosphere
Data Consultant (Former Employee) –  Washington/Metro, DCDecember 12, 2016
Danaher provides a highly flexible work environment for employees, with lots of open spaces for employees to work from, rather than confining them to one office space. Overall, it was a good experience.
Pros
Catered lunches, teleworking supported
Cons
Dress code could be more relaxed
I enjoyed working for this company
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Gastonia, NCDecember 8, 2016
It was something different to do daily, from running a machine, to set up a machine, maybe go to a different department and do some type of work, I liked the management, Co-workers was great to work with, the hardest part of the job was learning how to set up and run a grind and stamp machine, the enjoyable part was learning everything that I could in the company and to be able to go to any department to work.
Pros
Learning
Cons
The company went out of business
great company
International Distribution (Former Employee) –  Ames, IANovember 30, 2016
no sure how things are nowadays but compensation was good, work balance was good, plant director ok, good place to learn lean tools.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Revolving Door - Stay Away
Senior Manager Talent Acquisition, (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXNovember 22, 2016
Hight pressure company that works you 7 days a week 14 hours a day. Set unrealistic expectations. The initial interview are all smoke and mirrors, and change on you after you start.
How was work place
Truck Driver and warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Gastonia, NCNovember 5, 2016
Work there was like anywhere else,you do your job everything goes fine.I worked in many areas in plant, we made craftsman tools and packed them to be shipped to sears and other places.Their was a lot of good people working there and miss seeing them every day.The hardest part of the day was when four or five trucks came in at same time to be loaded, it was like none stop and some times overtime.
Pros
We had a lot of cook outsand tool sales for employs
Cons
short breaks and when someone lays out you really workhard
prosuctive,& fast pace.
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Gastonia, NCNovember 5, 2016
They also gave me insights on the job Description also. Good place to work.I enjoyed working there.Good Benefit's.work sometimes, 7 Days.
Pros
Extra Hours.
Cons
N/a
A great place to work with great benefits
Cell Associate / Warehouse Stockroom (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILOctober 24, 2016
I enjoyed my time at Danaher Motion, I held a number of positions there, as I worked there for 30+ years. The management created a lean work atmosphere, that challenged us as a team. The hardest part of the job was to make our daily rates. We all pitched in as a team to make our rates, and our work experience enjoyable.
Pros
Great pay, wonderful benefits
Cons
Sometimes we worked a lot of overtime.