Personal Assistant (Morris Plains, NJ)
Part Time Permanent Position: Admin Assistant/Gal Friday for President 25 hours a week (5 hours a day, 5 days a week between 9am and 5:30PM)
About the company:
This office is a C.P.A. and profitability consulting firm, which services over 150 business clients and over 500 individual clients in the Northern New Jersey Area. We are a service business and the clients are demanding and the office is fast moving.
About the position:
You will work directly with the president and manage his schedule from start to finish. You must be able to consume work and not have the work consume you! If you can be interrupted by clients and other employees during the day and get your work done -- apply now! If you can prioritize --and leave the non-important work for tomorrow then this position is for you!! You must love numbers and be highly organized and efficient -- and work with a boss where organization is not his strong point. You must love to use the computer because everything you do will be on the computer! Must have positive can do attitude -- with lots of energy and anticipate the unexpected! You must be nice person and caring on the phone with clients
Primary Responsibilities will include:
1) President's schedule and appointments
2) Coordinate the sales/marketing effort of the firm
a. Coordinate the follow up after the sales appointment
b. Coordinate with the telemarketers
3) Presidents daily/weekly billing and time
4) Administrative duties as Operation's manager assigns
5) Keeping Presidents office organized and functional
6) Back up on phones (receptionist)
About the position: Skill sets required:
1) Ability to Multi- task and prioritize what has to be done first is the key to this job!!!
2) Highly organized and efficient!!!
3) Must have strong phone skills/ pleasant and caring personality on the phone who cares about client problems that arise during the day to day
4) Must have lots of energy and must be quick learner and have mental toughness
5) Must have the ability to get things done without the president reminding them (take the bull by the horns and run with it)
6) Strong computer skills including: Word/ excel/Microsoft office/
e: fax/email/ electronic filing of returns/ use of company date base and company time and billing package. Need general computer knowledge (ability to load or download simple program from internet)
7) Customer Service and Phone manners must be superior!!
8) Must have general aptitude for numbers with desire to learn!
Applicant must also be:
1) Well Organized and able to multi task
2) Efficient/Fast/Able to consume work
3) High energy - quick learner and quick thinker
4) Good phone skills
5) Nice personality but firm when you have to be!
6) Neat in appearance and work ethics
7) To follow up on all activities in a timely fashion
8) Be able to work alone or in a team effort
Thank you for your time in reading about this position and our firm.
Hourly rate can go up to $20/hr depending on performance and experience
Growth and advancement based upon performance. This can evolve into a full time position.