Danisco Employee Reviews in United States

good experience in food industry
SAP EH&S Sustainability and EC Consultant (Current Employee) –  Thomson, IllinoisJune 8, 2015
very nice experience in food, chemicals and production industry. good wok environment and typical wok culture. enjoyed my project and work. have blindly got a good scope in SAP EHS and integration.
Overall a pleasant place to work
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INJuly 13, 2013
This company purchased the Food Science Division from Pfizer and all of us employed in that division became employees of Danisco. Not much changed from the Pfizer job. Compensation, benefits and responsibilities remained the same but then much of the quality work was outsourced to other companies and many employees lost their jobs, me included.
Pros
good complensation
Cons
outsourced too much work.
Compliant workers need only apply (helps if you are Danish)
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJune 19, 2012
Granted this was a firm that took over the firm I loved working for so I'm bound to be a bit negative about it. Most of the good stuff happened in Denmark or US headquarters. You were supposed to just do things without questioning. The prior firm was one of those innovative places that valued doing things the best way possible so also valued creative suggestions and feedback. This place didn't.
Pros
copenhagen is a nice place to visit, people generally nice
Cons
imagination and creativity not highly valued
New construction addition
Safety Manager (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAMay 10, 2012
As a Safety Manager, my observance of safe work habits and safe environment was the key of keeping up with safety. Typical day would include a safety meeting and new hire orientation. When you build, the landscape changes drastically from day to day...so safety means everything to keep hazards down to a minimal.
Pros
good environment
Cons
none noted