Can you manage a staff of demonstrators at weekly home shows, county fairs and community events at our booths and table-top presentations throughout So.CA? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We continue to grow, with 30 + years successfully offering home improvement products to CA homeowners. We need a full time Northern CA Event Manager to help us manage existing demonstrators as well as hire and train our demonstrator staff as necessary to keep up with our growth and dynamic schedule of events. The sales leads generated from these events are then handled by our 7 day a week call center and our in-home sales design staff. The position requires consistent weekend attendance and management of these events.
Ideal candidates will show us:
- 2+ years of management experience demonstrating stability and performance
- Professional attitude and polished communication skills
- An ability to master a variety of scripts and product presentations
- Effective data gathering and reporting skills, along with a strong phone presence and an enthusiasm for assisting in "outside the box" tasks
- A track record of previous sales team success--this is your chance to brag about your awards!
What we provide you:
- Base salary including.
- Car allowance
- Health Benefits
- Bonus incentives for valid lead generation
This is a performance based environment, and you will see it in your paycheck.
Please submit an electronic copy of your resume with contact information for your last three positions. Phone calls or walk-ins will not be considered.