Danos Employee Reviews

The company provides good benefits such as health insurance, 401K, vacation time, and good pay. They provide working apparel, they take good care of
Lease Operator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, WVAugust 6, 2017
The first thing in the morning, I drive pad to pad doing daily operations, checking over units, checking pressures, walking pads to check tank levels, getting numbers for 31 day books, and any repairs that need done.
Great job to work at
Welder (Former Employee) –  Amelia, LAMay 25, 2017
Danos was a great job to work at. I had no problems with co-workers are supervisor. Working there was a great experience for me. Owners were very nice to work for, they really treated their employees very well and with the upmost respect.
Good place to work for
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Levelland, TXMay 2, 2017
As long as you did your job you never heard from Danos management until safety meetings. I would completely vouch for anyone I worked with there they were all good characters
Great place to start a career.
Rigger (Former Employee) –  Gray, LAApril 21, 2017
I enjoyed working with this company in that I gained a lot of competitiveness and learned new things. Also I had no problems with coworkers or supervisors.
Pros
Free Classes, Travel Opportunities
Great to work for
Lead Deepwater/Sub Sea Operator (Former Employee) –  Houma, LAApril 6, 2017
Good managment translates to great workers for the client. Very safe and competitive wages leads up to a great career if you want to stay with Danos for the rest of your career.
Pros
all
Horrible place to work! This company will not stand behing their employee and wont help him in any way possible.
Operator 1 (Former Employee) –  Gulf of MexicoMarch 13, 2017
Danos is a contract company. Working for them I felt like a number. Horrible benefits and when they didn't have work for me they fired me. Normally these companies try to place you on another contract. Until they find you a new place you go work on other contracts wherever help is needed but not this company they just fire you. I sat in a meeting once and the question was asked what would make danos better. Someone said how about a 401k so people would want to work for danos. The reply was we will work on that and it was never brought up again. This company makes money off of their employee and can care less about him. I'll never work for these people again.
Work as a team and put safety first.
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  Gray, LAMarch 7, 2017
Employees that work for Danos have confidence in all work task they perform. We believe safety is our top priority in every job task. I work offshore and everyone gets along. We work as a team on all projects.
Certified Welding Inspector (Current Employee) –  Amelia, LAJanuary 27, 2017
Danos is a good place too work,enjoyed working with everyone.I learned a lot.Quality management is great.Job security was off and on.When we do have the jobs the hours was there to make
Contract Worker for Occidental Petroleum
Injection Well Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hobbs, NMJanuary 25, 2017
I am a Danos contractor working for Occidental Petroleum as an injection well analyst. I do not directly deal with Danos employees on a daily basis, but my account manager and regional manager for Danos are top notch and take care of any issue or question that I have. They are a great company to work for.
good job culture
Operator (Former Employee) –  Houma, LAOctober 21, 2016
Producted work place and a better place for advancement and a good place to work for on job training and great people to work for
Pros
good place to work with your hands on training
Cons
good healthcare
Warehouse work.
Aviation Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Larose, LASeptember 15, 2016
I worked at farris brothers during the summer between school years. it was not a bad job but me and the boss man didn't see eye to eye on some things and made it stressful at times.
I would recomend highly for anyone to work for Danos
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Shell west delta 143July 27, 2016
This was one of my best jobs that I had working offshore. I was contracted too Shell oil and between the crew offshore and Danos i really wished i did not get laid off due too low oil prices. Everyone there and at Danos treated me like family
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Non that i know of
Great people to work with but slow to advance in pay
Forklift Operator/Rigger (Current Employee) –  Houma, LAJune 28, 2016
Great company to work for if you are comfortable with the pay you start out with. The schedule is a revolving nights and days schedule so you will work nights one week and then days the next hitch when you come back from your week off.
Pros
bunk house, meals cooked
Cons
no for those who want to spend a lot of time with their family
I joy working with a very good group of coworkers we have a good working relationship.
Project Management Group (Current Employee) –  Gray, LAMay 23, 2016
A typical day would start early in the morning with my Core Group going over the KPI's and finding ways to cut out the deficiencies. I have learned that good ideas don't come from the hip are made by fax and figures.The hardest part of the job is when you have to let good workers go because work is slow. Most enjoyable part of the job writing change orders, and load-outs.
Pros
working with a very good group of coworkers
Cons
bad economy
good company to work for
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  Canonsburg, PAMay 10, 2016
the company was a good one to work for, management was good. they made sure guys in the field were well taken care of at all times while in the field. nothing bad to say about Danos at all.
Pros
well taken care of and made sure we was always good in the field
Cons
job security with the market
great place
Rigger Maintenance/Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Larose, LAMay 5, 2016
my truthful review is company offered great medical insurance and educational benefits, I wish the upper management that never worked in a store s setting would understand what managers go threw with sales and employees.
Don't expect to be treated fairly if you are a woman.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  AlabamaMay 2, 2016
Women are put on a different pay scale than the men are, especially if you are promoted into a position. Don't expect your pay to change. The Supervisors have no respect for women and are determined to undermine you if given the chance. I spent every day fighting for my job. Harassment and Rule-dodging is common place. I have never felt so degraded and miserable as I did while employed with Danos. After 15 years in "disaster related" fields, I thought I had seen it all. Danos was, by far, the worst job I ever had. I stuck it out for almost 2 years and still don't know how I did it that long.
Pros
Life Lesson Learned.
Cons
Total Discrimination.
Material Coordinator
Materials Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houma, LAJanuary 28, 2016
SAP shipping and receiving, ensure full compliance with material,inventory.create BOL's.operate forklift.Offload incoming/outgoing trucks.
Great Work Environment and Employees
Roustabout (Former Employee) –  Larose, LAJanuary 10, 2016
For this job, I went to many different supply docks to load and unload chemical mud. The work was sometimes difficult but we worked as a team to get it done.
Pros
Good Co-workers and Interesting Work Environment
Cons
Bad Upper Management
good company
Rigger/Operator/Operations assaint (Current Employee) –  Larose, LADecember 30, 2015
I work offshore I get every other week off I learned how to become a production operator. co-workers are very nice and to teach, hardest part about my job is being away from my family.
Pros
paid vacation
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Danos. Our community is ready to answer.