Dart Container Employee Reviews in United States

n/a
Inspector Packer (Former Employee) –  Waxahachie, TXMay 14, 2016
Inspect Cups
Report any problems with machines
Stack Boxes
Very hot
Release other people for lunch breaks
standing up for very long periods of time
No place for IT folks
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Mason, MIMay 13, 2016
A typical day would be comprised of dealing with multiple managers having conflicting opinions about processes and any variety of other things. The entire IT architecture is a hot mess, they still have Lotus Notes if you can believe it. Management is a cluster____ in IT and Human Resources. A couple of my coworkers were good people to work with. The rest were complacent in their daily grind and were drinking the corporate koolaid like it was their only nourishment. The hardest part of my job was dealing with management. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting positive feedback about my work from the people I interacted with.
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
Not a nice place to work
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Quitman, MSMay 12, 2016
Dart is very stressful. Management only cares about themselves. Most of your coworkers are trying to get you in trouble to make themselves look good. The hardest part of the job is working with the management.
Pros
Good Insurance
Stressful Job
Print Mechanic Helper / Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Quitman, MSMay 11, 2016
When I first started at Dart very good I enjoyed my job as the management changed the job got worse focus on the money instead of the workers and the quality of the product. A typical day at this place was very stressful and tired. Come home and didn't have the energy to cook or enjoy my family. My coworkers was also stress so no way they could get along with you. The only thing that I learned is the skills that I needed to be able to get the job done and to help me when I move on to another job.
Pros
Insurance was very good
Cons
Short breaks and lunch
Dart Container
Procurement Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mason, MIMay 3, 2016
not a bad company to build your resume. if you do not have a college degree get in wherever you can, work up the ladder as far as you can then move on.
working you like a robot not human
Inspector/Packer (Former Employee) –  Plant City, FLMay 2, 2016
Dart has great health insurance. The working conditions are very very poor. hot dirty and NO chance of advancement. you have to be in a click to get treated properly. If they don't like you your going to get fired. They don't care about your work just if they like your personality. loose people faster than they can hire. Management is only about production and profit and their own bonuses. Don't care about he employees work almost every weekend and holidays. Bosses are very under trained and have no people skills. Management and H.R. are not for the employees.
Pros
great insurance
Cons
no support from management or H.R.
Everyone was a team player.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Lithonia, GAApril 30, 2016
Managers or was very understanding as far as if you needed a day off to deal with your child or chidren you had that opportunity just get yourself together and make sure that their okay
Pros
Go for a different position or move up
Cons
Very dusty
productive work place
Print on cups (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCApril 21, 2016
here I watched the print on cups, and made sure color and print was good. I packed the cups once they was finished. I also looked for cracks and dents in the cups. the most challenging thing is the heat, the plant has extreme temperatures.
Fun environment
BEAD HANDLER (Former Employee) –  Leola, PAApril 19, 2016
Fun first time job in this career field. Made a lot of friends while being productive. after maintaining this job for some time unfortunately I felt the need to move forward else ware.
productive and fun workplace
Packer, Trainer, GMP UP (Former Employee) –  Randleman, NCApril 17, 2016
A typical day at work consist of team work and getting the job done. Co-workers are good people to be around. The management is good overall but some could be looked into.
Pros
excellent benifits
Cons
short breaks, managment tends to believe their pet peeves instead of the accused employees
Great
Parts Room Clerk (Former Employee) –  Leola, PAMarch 29, 2016
A very nice and balanced company to work for, this is a Dental Office with lots of pros and room to grow in the future. Very humble and nice private practice.
Good Company Job Security
Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Quitman, MSMarch 25, 2016
Good company job security good Benefits they value their employees your off with pay for holidays and Dart feeds everyone during the holiday season and awards are given for safety they continue a follow up with company awards for their employees above all you do work very hard there.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Small Company in my location
great work environment
Packer (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAMarch 22, 2016
On a typical day i would inspect and pack foam products. I learned to work with printing machines along with forming machines. management and co-workers were always helpful and always willing to give advice. The only hard part was in the beginning getting used to the work flow. The most enjoyable part was working with the people there.
Pros
Plenty of breaks
Cons
always making employees any changes as far as the job is concern
Inspector/Packer (Former Employee) –  Randleman, NCMarch 20, 2016
The ability to communicate with coworkers and management adds excitement to the job itself. Also the ability to make decisions on the spare of the moment.
Pros
changes within the company
Cons
no sick days
A good company, with good people.
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mason, MIMarch 10, 2016
The work can be fast paced. Co-workers are friendly, with a team approach. I enjoy the challenges presented, and the opportunity for ownership of issues. The facilities are excellent and well maintained.
Good people to work with
Associate Designer (Current Employee) –  Mason, MIMarch 9, 2016
I enjoy working with the people on my team. Benefits package is nice and there is a cafeteria and fitness center for employees
great pay
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Horse Cave, KYMarch 5, 2016
the pay is great and the medical etc is great. the new SAP system is a little hard to keep up with but its not to bad. I have some of the best co-workers, there are a few bad apples but 95% of them are great people to work with.
production fast pace.
Maintenence Technician (Former Employee) –  Thomaston, GAMarch 3, 2016
Management is horrible. HR always has payroll issues. Safety is just a dog and pony show. Dead end career, no opportunity. Workers in constant fear of being watched.
Pros
Cons
management. culture.
Good starting out point
Production Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Mason, MIFebruary 29, 2016
This company was a great place for me to start my career. The pay was poor and the benefits were not great, but it provided excellent experience. The position itself had a very narrow focus. Found myself with work completed part-way through the day and would constantly ask management for additional tasks.
Great Professional
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mason, MIFebruary 24, 2016
Great work environment, excellent training in SAP Management and coworkers fun. wages low, needs a little planing in training