Dart Container Employee Reviews

Competative
Machine Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Waxhachie,TX.September 18, 2017
A typical work day was hot and extremely load. As a machine operator for the production of styro foam cups, as well as operating the printing machines, labeling and packaging machines made it very fast paced, and I had to very alert at all times to keep up a constant flow for production.
Pros
Competative
Cons
Extremely load environment
Decent place but not for everyone
Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee) –  Horse Cave, KYSeptember 14, 2017
It's not an awful place to work but it's not the best either it's somewhere in the middle. They are reasonably fair you could say in some things not as much with other
Pros
Paid breaks
Cons
Probation period with the points
Productive, Well Run Company
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Horse Cave, KYSeptember 12, 2017
The pace at Dart was quick. The product is quality product with good inspection before being sent out the door. The management team worked together and the workplace culture was pleasant.
Pros
Employee Christmas party and meals
Cut throat
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Leola, PASeptember 11, 2017
Very very very bad place to work .only thinking of the company,not employee's.Management would put your buisness out on the floor.say one thing, do another.
Pros
location
Cons
everything else.
Dart Container
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Mason, MISeptember 11, 2017
It's a decent place to work, especially if you're right out of college. It will provide you with a place to gain a few years of experience to put on your resume. However, there are few opportunities for advancement in certain areas of the company, and the pay isn't competitive when compared to similar positions at other companies. So, I would not recommend that you stay with Dart Container for the long term. Pad your resume and move on to something better.
I enjoyed working as a thermo-form operator.
In-Line Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Horse Cave, KYSeptember 11, 2017
Fast-paced, hard work. There were good managers who were knowledgeable in the field. I learned how to adjust air pressure to form cup lids and plates correctly. The most enjoyable part is seeing the finished product going out and getting higher production numbers than the more experienced operators.
Pros
Working and learning.
Cons
Equipment breakdown.
dart container in dallas, tx
Machine Operator II (Current Employee) –  4444 W Ledbetter Dr, Dallas, TX 75236September 8, 2017
This place pay unfair start paid is 10 or 11 dollar an hour.
working 8 hours a day and only get 37.50 hours on pay check for one week.
They will not pay employees 8 hour on five days a week only 7.5 hours one day only.
I thing cause of the race and location.
Unfair.....
I dont know how they can make this happen unfair
never get that much raise only 5 cent or 30 cent
Pros
safty thats all
Cons
dont care about employees, only care about company money and them self
Productive workplace/Good teamwork
INSPECTOR/PACKER (Current Employee) –  Lithonia, GASeptember 7, 2017
I am satisfied with my employment with Dart Container. I have enjoyed my 3 year tenure with the company and wish that I didn't have to relocate. I am looking to advance with another company with the same type of work environment.
6 month contract to full time
TEKsystems PC Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Federalsburg, MDSeptember 6, 2017
I had a very unique experience. I was brought in to one of Dart's plants to help with the implementation of SAP. I configured and managed all of the new hardware. Along with that I was performing the normal duties of an IT support role. Because there was a deadline from day one of testing and practice then Go Live I had some early days and long nights. One big thing was that it was a production plant so it could be pretty hot most days.
Productive, fun, great atmosphere
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Leola, PASeptember 6, 2017
Pull orders and load trucks with a forklift. Sometimes unload and place products in proper area. Competitive, but friendly atmosphere. Managers are very nice and very helpful.
Pros
full time employment, good pay, great benefits
Cons
None I can think of
Cost Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mason, MISeptember 5, 2017
Dart Container is a good place for anyone to work. It is like working with family there they are willing to help each other out. the most enjoyable part of my job would be solving problems.
Productive workplace
Lead Associate, Technician (Current Employee) –  Chicago IllinoisAugust 31, 2017
This use to be a very nice place to work at. The supervisors curse and talk to you any kind of way and upper management will not do anything about it.
Pros
We can go out for lunch
It was a great place to work
Associate field support technician (Former Employee) –  Mason, MIAugust 30, 2017
I started at Dart Container as an entry level desktop support associate. I learned a lot about working in a corporate environment that I will carry into my next job. I gained a lot of knowledge about the IT industry.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Not great pay, hard to advance.
Diverse job oppertunities
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Lithonia, GAAugust 30, 2017
Dart is a large company with facilities world wide that produce multiple kinds of food storage products. It has very good advancement opportunities. It a company that is still growing.
Cons
None that I have found yet
Production
Inspector/Packer (Former Employee) –  Lithonia, GAAugust 28, 2017
The Inspector Packers duties are to Inspect cups carefully of ink and other errors for quality Control and produce as many cups as you can you also are responsible for running your Printing Machine and writing on he document logs.
Pros
good pay and overtime
Cons
old/Bad machines makes the job hard
Its a job
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Federalsburg, MDAugust 23, 2017
Dart is a good job for those who are willing to make a good pay with hard labor but of course a company can always do better for its employees. This job isn't for everyone, you have to really work at a constant rate.
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
Short breaks, no air conditioning in warehouse
Nice chill wpek environment
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAAugust 21, 2017
Dart Container is a nice work environment although they do have a lot of rules to the job
One thing I did not like is the point system for shipping as well as there attendance system
Good
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Waxahachie, TXAugust 20, 2017
Good job to have most people who work their know each other so you just have to do your job & not worry about nobody else who seems to have it easier .
Pros
Good money
Cons
Weather
secure employment
QUALITY CONTROL SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Waxahachie, TXAugust 17, 2017
secure employment, decent health benefits, easy advancement opportunities, working conditions are rough but bearable, management (HR) is unorganized and lack empathy and care.
Pros
good pay
Cons
management is unorganized
I was a temp
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Conyers, GAAugust 9, 2017
Fast pace job, 12 hrs shift. Work every other weekend. The machines was old so they kept jamming up and spitting out defeated parts. The people their was friendly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dart Container. Our community is ready to answer.