Dassault Falcon Jet is responsible for selling and supporting Falcon business jets throughout the world. It is part of Dassault Aviation, a leading aerospace company with a presence in over 70 countries across 5 continents. We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Human Resource Manager at our U.S. headquarters in Teterboro Airport, NJ.
- Manage department activities relating to staffing, compensation, benefits administration (company-wide pension, 401K, & Welfare programs, employee relations and affirmative action
- Oversee recruitment activity (selection, relocation, advertising & pre-employment process including evolving international recruiting (Asia/China, Brazil)
- Affirmative Action Program implementation (review updates, revisions, employee analysis, annual reports, OFCCP audits and adherence to programs)
- Employee relations issues/investigations
- Wage and salary program management, ensuring internal equity in the ranking of new positions/new hire salaries, promotions, equity adjustments, etc.
- Research, analysis and evaluations on compensation issues
- Administration of the merit increase process
- Creation and review of position descriptions and evaluations of jobs for internal ranking/market equity
- Administration of the performance appraisal program
- Design, implementation, administration and revisions of the Company 401K, Defined Benefit Plan, Health and other welfare plans (including annual non-discrimination testing, valuation data integrity and submission, pension calculations, government filings (5500s, SARs, PBGC), QDRO review, vendor relations, employee communications, SPD creation, plan interpretation, etc.)
- Coordination of benefit plan audits by outside auditing firm
- Development, research, review and administration of corporate personnel policies
- Annual budget preparation
- Coordination of annual picnic and holiday party
- Oversee development and administration of Employee Service Award Program
- Oversee development, updates and implementation of Employee Orientation Program
- Relieve Vice President, Human Resources of administrative and managerial duties, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or comparable major
- 10 years of professional experience in human resource management required, including comprehensive benefits & compensation, employee relations, employment regulations (EEO, ADA, FMLA, Title VII, FLSA, OSHA, Workers' Comp, HIPAA, etc.) and exposure to general International HR subject matter
- Strong PC skills (MS Office, HRIS, report writing, e.g., Crystal)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees within the organization
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in the handling of confidential matter and information
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- CEBS, SPHR and Labor Relations Experience are all desired qualifications
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) and pension. Our modern facility includes a subsidized cafeteria and fully equipped fitness center.
To be considered, resumes MUST INCLUDE salary requirements and job title. Equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v. We are an E-Verify Employer.
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard -