Dassault Falcon Jet is responsible for selling and supporting Falcon business jets throughout the world. It is part of Dassault Aviation, a leading aerospace company with a presence in over 70 countries across 5 continents. We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Supply Chain Coordinator at our U.S. headquarters in Teterboro Airport, NJ.
* Must be fully bilingual in both French and English *
- Prepare DFJ Spares organization to support the release of Service Bulletins and retrofits:
- Spare Parts Supply Chain Planning, Coordination and Monitoring: Estimate initial demand and plan logistics, issue material requisitions for purchase using the ERP, execute purchase orders and parts allocation using the ERP, administer Service Bulletin information and data using the ERP and other information systems, maintain reporting on parts planning and inventory and monitor retrofit programs with other departments of the Company located in the USA and in France
- Commercial Issues: Coordinate the SB Advisories review for DFJ (Warranty /Spares Marketing.Account Reps/Service Engineering), Administer commercial notes in the Spares System (FACTS ERP), and present informative sessions to the Account Representative group for special programs.
-Documentation Service Bulletins: Review customers’ orders and aircraft eligibility based on the configuration status, coordinate the documentation stocks with Dassault Aviation Library and the entries in DFJ Spares system and report sales to Dassault Aviation.
- Prepare the DFJ Spares Organization to support the release of DA and DFJ Technical Programs and retrofits, vendor service bulletins and monitor special spares technical programs progress.
- Communicate with Management and other DFJ personnel regarding Service Bulletin and Technical Program status.
- Produce special studies or reports using Excel and Access
- Other duties may be assigned by management in order to meet department or business objectives on an as needed basis.
- Four year college degree or equivalent experience
- Two years of experience in supply chain, material planning, logistics or purchasing experience
- Three years of work experience in customer service or related field
- Ability to read/write/speak French and English
- Ability to work well with others with little direct supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with both internal and external customers in a professional manner
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and Access)
- Three years of experience in supply chain planning desired
- Three years of experience in aircraft maintenance, aerospace component industry or similar industry desired
- Familiarity with FAA or EASA regulations with regards to parts procurement, documentation and traceability.
- Experienced in the use of industry standard Illustrated Parts Catalogs, ATA Technical Manuals.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) and pension. Our modern facility includes a subsidized cafeteria and fully equipped fitness center.
To be considered, resumes MUST INCLUDE salary requirements and job title. Equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v. We are an E-Verify Employer.