Dassault Falcon Jet Employee Reviews

Great place
Supervisor I (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARDecember 21, 2016
Great place to work, great pay awesome benefits , be prepared to work a lot of overtime.
Hectic schedule.

The company is always growing , not too many advancement opportunities but if you work hard and are doing great work at the right time you will get promoted.

Lots of folks retire here, that should say something.
Pros
Awesome pay and benefits
Cons
Lot of overtime
A very professional environment to work in. Wonderful area for outdoors recreation, located in the central United States.
Weight Engineer (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARDecember 7, 2016
first class all the way.
Aircraft Painter (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARNovember 11, 2016
With all the new aircraft being manufactured at DFJ job security is strong. The paint shop is by far a world class facility that is truly a leader in the aviation industry.
Pros
insurance.401K. the work enviorment
Overall acceptable place to work
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDNovember 8, 2016
Upper management did not really have a grasp on what needs to be done and the employees were tasked with many duties that did not correspond to the job that needed to be done. Some really fine people in the company.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Over tasked
Great benefits and hours
Material Handler and Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 27, 2016
Order pulling,expeditor,forklift operator,cycle count,received parts and material for stocking warehouse locations. Worked in other warehouse departments such as Raw Material. Operated table bandsaw for cutting aluminum plates and bars. Operated sheer machine for cutting sheet metal and kydex sheets. And could not advance to other departments of warehouse.
Pros
Work with very little supervision
Cons
No advancement to other departments
Pros and Cons
Market Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  Little Ferry, NJOctober 20, 2016
A great place to work when sales are going well. Only downside is the communication within the company. I learned a lot in this role that I can take with me throughout my career. Management was pleasant to work for.
Work with the BU to resolve problems
Liaison Engineer (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 20, 2016
this company i anything but ordinary. Like any other company it has its up and downs. I like that we are above the rest when it come to technology. The job is great and keeps me on my toes.
good placed to work at. you feel like your at home
Flight Line Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, AR 72202September 15, 2016
lot's of work when we have work, cooled hangar's. all way's learning a lot, every day, most coworker are good , but some need to be talked to about their know it all, and keep the nose out of people business
Pros
Cons
get breaks, and very good insurance
great place to work
Avionics Technician MRO (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEAugust 31, 2016
great place to work competitive salary and excellent benefits they offer great training in the classroom and on the job to provide you with the skills you need to feel confident in your position
Very Hostile place to work
Office employee (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DEAugust 31, 2016
Dassault Wilm. is a very hostile place to work. The management staff seems to enjoy making the employees feel not welcome. Employees are treated like a commodity (easily replaced). When you voice a concern or complaint you are viewed as the problem. This is the most unwelcoming place I have worked in my entire career. Would not recommend this place to work no matter how great you think the pay or benefits may look. Very degrading work environment.
Pros
i was in a postion that there was no advancement
Import/Export Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 27, 2016
The only advancement was to be a supervisor. They do not have many supervisor position available. The hardest part of the job was being outside in the weather.
Pros
retirement and health insurance
Dassault
A & P Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 22, 2016
Very Excellent place to work with great benifits and excellent leadership. Only reason for leaving was a death in the family "father"
Pros
atmoshere
Productive & healthy work environment
Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 16, 2016
I enjoyed my stint at DFJ
Typical day involved creating design and assembly documents, coordinating with various departments to ensure efficient execution of tasks.
Management was very helpful and highly competent.
My co-workers were awesome and very helpful.
I really loved working for DFJ apart from the technical knowledge I gained there.
Very professional and the production of luxury jet are unbelievable
Administrative Assistant/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Little Ferry, NJFebruary 7, 2016
I liked my job. It was a pleasure to work with such nice people. there was always something going on in my department. From photo shoots, to advertisements. It was exciting to be a part of.Great Department.
Pros
Great benefits package and the pay was average.
Cons
No cons
Excellent Facility, good people.
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARDecember 29, 2015
State of the art facility and equipment. Good compensation and benefits for direct hires. Some chaos at times, but nothing unusual for a complex industry like aviation.
Great place to work. Just beware of layoffs.
MATERIAL HANDLER (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 28, 2015
Plenty of things to do throughout the day. Very clean and nice place to work. Staff is very helpful in training and showing you better ways of doing your job. Always wanting feedback on how it can become a better place to work.
Pros
Advancement.
Cons
Economy Based so beware of layoffs!!
Good benefits
Calibration Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 19, 2015
The company offers a great benefits package as well as several company sponsored employee functions a year. These functions are usually held at different locations each year.
Productive and fun to work
Design Engineer (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 9, 2015
tension free work place with supportive management. ontime schedule finish, full work load with challenging and exciting tasks.
Wonderful organization to work for.
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 31, 2015
Falcon offers great benefits and is a secure organization to be employed by. Working for a private jet manufacturing company is insightful to a world many of us will never know.
Pros
pension
Cons
a lot of chiefs... reluctant to make timely decisions...
Decent pay, manageable workload
Avionics Estimator (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEJuly 1, 2015
Extremely poor management here, and everyone outside of my team was looking to cover themselves. A sense of teamwork is almost non existent here. Would not recommend
Pros
Pleasant co workers
Cons
Extremely poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dassault Falcon Jet. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2