Dassault Falcon Jet Employee Reviews

Great Company.
Data Analyst and Prototype Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 29, 2017
Great company. They always took care of employees as much as possible. Great benefits. Some stress, but manageable. Management was fair, but with some interdepartmental rivalry. I learned a great deal about aircraft and management. There were many great people to work with and good resources. The hardest part of the job was conflicting direction from management due to a lack of consideration of needs and shifting priorities accordingly. Overall, a great place to work.
Pros
Great benefits.
Cons
Some stress, but manageable.
Fun place to work with great benifits
Security Officer (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 19, 2017
Employment with DFJ allows it's employees to meet and work with people from all over the world. People of different cultures and walks of life. There was nothing hard about my job as security. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to meet customers from all over the world.
Pros
health benefits and 401K
Cons
Isn't good about giving raises to those lower than management.
Great Company with great benefits
Certification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 4, 2017
Flexible work hours. Competitive pay and great benefits. World class corporate jets with cutting edge technology. Opportunities for career advancement.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Aviation Business Fluctuates
It was a very enjoyable job
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AR 72202July 27, 2017
I worked in the warehouse pulling orders for our customers. I used a RF scanner to scan bar codes on parts. We had a great team of employees. Our goal was to pull at least 170 parts per person a day. I really enjoyed giving our customers their orders on time.
Pros
free lunches when we went over and above our dudies.
Cons
breaks were short.
So many great people to work with.
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 25, 2017
It's a great place to work and the benefits are hard to beat.
The people i worked with took great pride in their work.
i had an excellent time working there and enjoyed the experience.
Some interesting jobs, but wrong culture and resource/skills management
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 24, 2017
Opposing cultures (French/American) still cause many issues in this company. This should actually be used as a tremendous asset, but management seems to ignore how to exploit this strength.
Strong and impermeable French community within the company is not well perceived by the vast majority of Americans working there. Falcon Jet is an American company and should function as such, without wrongful interference and with more support from the French senior leadership team (which rotates every few years, at the disadvantage of the facility's success).
Resource is managed on an "as needed" basis, resulting in regular lay-offs of even 20+ year employees. This does not demonstrate that the company values its employee's experience and dedication, which has a major impact on morale.
Pros
Good pay and benefits for the Arkansas facility
Cons
Management, culture, employee support, resource and skill management
Dishonest management.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 20, 2017
You can not trust the management. ( Managers and up) They blame their short comings and mistakes on the Team leads and crews. They will definitely hang you out to dry if they need to protect themselves.
Benefits
Cons
Untrustworthy management.
Pretty stressful
Cabinet Maker (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 7, 2017
Fast-paced stressful work environment. Work a lot of Overtime including Saturday, Sunday, and holidays depending on work load and staffing. Good benefits.
Pros
Benefits package
Cons
Tons of overtime
Great people to work with
Office Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 2, 2017
Its a ver big company yet they make it a priority to make you feel like they know everyone. Great place to work. All the employees have great attitudes and that makes it even better to work for this company.
Pros
Great benefits, Great Pay, Awesome Holiday Breaks, Very Good Bonus Program and Vacation Days
Cons
Lots of traffic if you don't live within 10 miles
beautiful hanger
Avionics Technician (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 26, 2017
great job beautiful facility just kinda far from my home I dont know what you want I am not trying to go back to Falcon jet I'M trying to apply to you
Pros
great facility
Cons
none distance

Want to know more about Dassault Falcon Jet?

Ask a question
Decent Job, Great Benefits
Engineering Liaison Intern (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 25, 2017
Was employed there a short time. Not as efficient as bigger companies but allowed a lot of individual growth. Inconsistent work due to the nature of the job but worthwhile.
cubicle with poor a/c
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 24, 2017
Work is easy but goes through cycles of not having enough to working overtime to catch up.
Catia V5 self taught or by your cube mate.
Management keeps you in the dark and will stab you in the back to hide their own mistakes.
Pros
Health care
Cons
Poor management
Dassault Falcon Jet
Avionics Electronics Installer (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ArMay 5, 2017
Come in and clock in, get your work from your manager, what one would be doing this day. Then you go to work, just like any other job. Difference is, the quality is much more particular.
Good place to learn and expand your knowledge of processes.
Junior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AR 72202May 2, 2017
The department I worked in was always very busy, but my co-workers and supervisor were great to work with.

Management encouraged us to select 2-3 different training opportunities each year. This allowed us to grow in our field as well as learn how to work with different personalities and deal with a very busy schedule.

Because of our industry we were always to act and dress in a professional manner, never knowing when a customer might be walking past your office.

Due to the fact we were always so busy, it could get stressful. Especially so at month end when we had so many added responsibilities You definitely had to manage your time wisely.

I enjoyed my co-workers, and the willingness we all had to assist each other when needed. I also appreciated receiving commendation for a job well done from my management.
Horrible place to work at very hostile
A&P Mechanic (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DEApril 27, 2017
Worse place I ever worked for as an A&p mechanic. company doesn't respect their employees and see them as a number that they can replace, especially contrators.
Pros
Cons
Poor values, Zero morals no respect for employees, dont waste your time
Excellent Company
Associate Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 3, 2017
Research requests and maintenance orders for production to comply with engineering. I have learned how to read 2D drawings and 3D drawings. Excellent management with a very diverse culture, working with people from all over the world. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to make productions job easier.
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
very good benefits, extremely unorganized production system
Supervisor Manufacturing Operations (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 29, 2017
the insurance was great also the pay was comparable or better than the local market.
the communication between departments was terrible.
the possibility of layoff come and go with a very high end sensitive market.
I love my job and the pay is excellent.
CNC Operator (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 21, 2017
I love my job. The training program is exceptional. My overall experience here is better than any job I have ever had. The work environment is clean, and the overall experience is awesome.
great company to work for
Bench structure mechanic (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 13, 2017
enjoyed working here. Great benefits and good upper management. taught me alot about the aviation industry. Felt good to be apart of something that big
Pros
great benefits
Cons
a lot of politics
Great workplace
Design Project (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 5, 2017
People are welcoming and easy to work with. They are always willing to help. Management is great and I really enjoyed working with them.