Data Dimensions Employee Reviews

productive
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Clinton, IA 52732February 17, 2017
When I was employed there, typical day was to type. Was strictly piece rate, so if you talked, you didn't make money, and sometimes if you didn't talk, you didn't make money.
Highschool drama always lol but super legit pay
Document Processor (Former Employee) –  Clinton, IAFebruary 9, 2017
I mean its pretty legit pay for filing documents definitely, but like fr there was always some bs drama with whoever about whatever, and too many people seemed to want to find out and preach peoples business... Like Highschool hahaha but I mean some people were awesome and you can wear headphones so it was still a legit job lol
Everything is a lie!
Document Processor (Former Employee) –  Clinton, IAJanuary 14, 2017
When I went through the hiring process I was told the hours were set Monday-Friday with the occasional Saturday. I will tell you right now that didn't last very long. They change your hours everyday. You will almost never work your scheduled shift, you will always work more. Most days were 6am-6pm. And just a heads up you will work EVERY Saturday. And if you need a heads up about working over time don't worry about it they'll let you know 15-30 before the end of your shift. That's plenty of time to call your babysitter and let them know HA! I would NEVER recommend this job to anyone, not even my worst enemy. They will tell you whatever they can to get you to accept the job. EVERYTHING THEY WILL TELL YOU DURING THE INTERVIEW PROCESS IS A LIE! If they had told me the truth about the days and the hours I would not have accepted the position. Do not apply just run as fast as you can.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything else
Online Processor/Insurance Reviewer (Current Employee) –  Clinton, IAJanuary 12, 2017
Built teamwork skills and computer skills. Able to work on a daily basis with insurance reviews and the overall satisfaction of customers and clients.
Good paying job
Document Processor 1 (Current Employee) –  Janesville, WIDecember 28, 2016
Decent but could definitely improve. They drug test when you're hired in but not randomly which does cause havoc. There are quite a few major cons but the pay makes up for the troubles.
Pros
Decent pay, some incentives, more holidays off than other businesses, decent benefits
Cons
Long waitlist for 1st shift while they hire for first, poor management, not flexible with hours whatsoever, mandatory OT, piece rate is hard to reach during bad box times, people cherry pick and supervisors ignore it, have to wait a year to receive benefits
This company is not worth your time, effort, or dedication. I promise you, it will never pay off.
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WIDecember 10, 2016
Did you wake up today and wish for more stress than you already have, zero free time, carpel tunnel, paychecks that are generally wrong, and being lied to every single day while working with beyond incompetent higher ups? Yes?! Then this is the perfect place for you to work.
Pros
"It all evens out in the end."
Cons
If you ever question anything, literally anything, managers along with HR will run you in circles with lies and then threaten and harass you.
Avoid working here. There is a reason that they are always hiring!!!!
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Clinton, IANovember 29, 2016
Management is bad, also the company lies to their workers. Treat their employees like dirt. They pretty much treat you like s**t!! There's no respect for anything you do...whatsoever!!! Do not work here, it's horrible!!!!
Pros
NONE
Bad.
Document Processor (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WINovember 27, 2016
Management is bad, also the company lies to their workers. Just read the other bad reviews, I agree with them. The pay is good, so are the benefits, but this place was awful.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Management, coworkers
Decent place to work
Document Processor (Current Employee) –  Janesville, WIOctober 15, 2016
A lot of training and memorization, strict rules but overall decent place to work. Supervisors could do a better job of keeping disruptive talk and horsing around between co-workers down.
Pros
A lot of incentives for employees; food brought in, prize drawings, events, helping community (food drives, coats for kids....)
Cons
Standing at a desk all shift is hard on feet, ankles, joints. can get doctors excuse to sit down if cannot handle it.
good place to work
SQA Enginner II (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLOctober 3, 2016
Good place to work. Casual place. very cool co-workers. totally cool boss. Everybody is totally cool. The place is cool. The food is cool. The cool is cool.
Pros
free lunches
Cons

Want to know more about Data Dimensions?

Ask a question
Flexible hours
Homeworker Data Capture Operator (Current Employee) –  Janesville, WIAugust 27, 2016
Gives you the opportunity to work from home and have flexible hours every day. This takes great discipline to be able to set aside time to complete the work while also taking care of your home.
Flexible work style
Homeworker Data Capture Operator (Current Employee) –  Janesville, WIAugust 25, 2016
This company is great to be able to have a flexible work hour schedule. I personally have experienced difficulty in meeting the mandatory records per hour.
What the company as a whole represents is helping the veterans.
Document Processor (Former Employee) –  Clinton, IAAugust 24, 2016
I would have to say I didn't mind my job for the most part, looking at the bigger picture (helping the veterans) helped me get through the little kinks I didn't like. When i first started the owners really cared about their employers and you could tell by the amount of people worked there and how we were doing as an overall company. When they switched it seemed everything flipped, they were looking at it more as strickly buisness and didnt
Avoid working here. There is a reason that they are always hiring.
document processor (Current Employee) –  janesville, wisconsinAugust 22, 2016
This used to be a good place to work. When you apply, they tell you that you can make an unlimited amount of money working piece rate. What they dont tell you is that they are the ones who set the rates. They also lower the rates, and use the excuse that "the company has to be profitable." The cant take money away from hourly people, so they cut rates for the piece rate people. I made 2 dollars more an hour when I was hired ten years ago. The only good thing about working here is that, you can leave if you need to and come back later to fiinish your shift.
Pros
decent insurance
Cons
pay is awful, bad management and employees are treated badly
Productive fun environment
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Clinton, IAAugust 9, 2016
Everyday you could walk into the building and there would be people smiling and greeting you with happiness. The company was great and worked with you.
Good
DP1 (Current Employee) –  Janesville, WIAugust 3, 2016
The job is alright. Decent benefits, overtime can be hard. The new HR girl is hot, so there's some incentive to come to work.
Horrible to ex employees
Data (Former Employee) –  Clinton, IAJuly 27, 2016
This is the most unfriendly place I've worked at. No one even talks during breaks. The training is horrible. I made it 3 weeks. Now the HR personal refuses to give anyone my information even with my permission. I even asked to pick it up and was told no. They are a heartless place. They don't care about the employees. Stay away.
Pros
Money. If you want to be treated like a dog
Cons
They treat you like a dog. The whole place is full of Zombies
More concerned about their bottom line than anything else
Data Capture Operator (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WIJuly 25, 2016
(I'm ripping my glassdoor review straight to here, but it still applies).

The pay is good for the work and there are fun people to meet. But I stopped deluding myself in to thinking we were "helping veterans." You're just speeding along the process for them to get done over.

Communication is almost non-existent. You aren't told anything until the last minute, such as your hours for the upcoming week, or a simple question you had earlier in the day. Speaking of hours-Don't plan on having regular hours. In an effort to meet their bottom line, they'll frequently force overtime on different departments which, isn't horrible, until it happens every day for two months. So if you have, say, a child that goes to day care, or any hope of a regular sleeping schedule, don't apply here.

There is no room for any criticism here. Any dissenting opinion is met with punishment and constructive criticism on processes are met with apathy. The unfortunate thing is that all of this comes from upper management, but the supervisors are the ones that take the brunt of the blame, because nobody higher up wants to accept any of it themselves.

Piece rate is a joke. The job and work quality change from hour to hour, but your piece rate doesn't. This makes it almost impossible to hit on a regular basis.

All in all, it's a demoralizing, oppressive atmosphere that uses fear to keep its employees in check. Management needs to do some real restructuring if they want a dedicated team. There's a reason employment agencies have stopped sending people to them.
Navy
Help Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLJuly 10, 2016
One of the best experiences i have had in my life. The navy taught me so much and i grew a lot from it. I would not have had it any other way. Some supervisor and upper management could have been better, but its the military.
Stay away unless you have tried everything else.
Document Processor (Current Employee) –  Janesville, WIJune 20, 2016
A few years ago this was a decent company to work for but ever since it won a large contract with the VA it has been going downhill at a rapid pace. The work itself for the DP1 position is fairly easy to pickup especially if you have a good memory but it gets extremely boring after the first couple months.

The work environment is terrible. You are forced to stand 8-10 hours a day at a tiny desk, literally side by side with your coworkers, and write in an awkward position as fast as you can because keeping your job depends on it. In addition to being in constant pain from what I just described you have to deal the majority of coworkers behaving like they are still in high school. People talking behind each others backs, flirting, ranting, raving, you hear it all.

The management seems to be either incompetent or perhaps they just don't care. Nothing is planned, nothing is organized, and nothing is explained in a professional manner. The HR is even worse though. Their whole purpose is to run you around in circles until you give up on whatever issue you are having. The cooperate HR may be better but at the production facilities barely trained assistants are running the show. I'm not sure if the assistants even understand their obligation to confidentiality from what I have personally seen from their handling of information.
Pros
Pay and benefits are decent for the area
Cons
Work environment, coworkers, management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Data Dimensions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3