Data Dimensions Employee Reviews in United States

Privacy is key, amazing life insurance
Dp1 (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WIApril 24, 2016
good job, overall loved it, sad that they laid off 3rd shift with no notice. enjoyable coworkers and management. AMAZING LIFE INSURANCE
Pros
amazing life insurance
Productive.
Document Processor (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WIApril 4, 2016
Great place to work at. With the work you are doing you can learn so much history about the ones who were off protecting our country.
ok to work for
Processor (Current Employee) –  Clinton, IAFebruary 20, 2016
Easy at times
stressful
management ok
learn how to process insurance
have to learn on your own if ask for help will be given
supervisor don't over see you often enough
have to work 10 hour days for weeks at a time when asked.
Cons
short breaks, sick days counted against you.
Room for improvement
DP 1 (Former Employee) –  Clinton, IAJanuary 28, 2016
Job culture at times seemed to be hostile, management tried to keep up on the complaints that they were getting, benefits as far as health care through the company was expensive.
Pros
Loved helping the vets get their benefits
Cons
Too much drama
Loved this place
Document Processor/OMPF (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WIJanuary 19, 2016
Very laid back placed to work and hey we even had a foosball table!!! Loved the work we did and being able to listen to my music is always a plus when working.
Just terrible. Avoid at all costs.
Document Processor (Current Employee) –  Janesville, WIJanuary 11, 2016
Working production at Data Dimensions will take a toll on your life. Terrible management who treat their employees like dirt. You will work piece rate which is flawed to begin with, and your pay will continue to decrease the longer you work there. Be ready for almost no job security. I've seen loyal long term employees terminated for unfair and poor reasons. All the production employees have poor morale, you can see it on everyone's faces. When ideas and concerns are brought to management they are met with dismissal and disregard. Its really a shame to see this company turn into a modern day sweatshop.
Pros
Decent benifts
Cons
Poor management, unfair piece rate pay, the longer you work there the less you will make, no bonuses or raises, low morale, low job security
Sucks
Document Processor I/Alternate Media Specialist (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WIJanuary 5, 2016
Managment sucks. nothing else more to say about that. They micromanage everything. No talking, no laughing, nothing but silence and work. No job security because they fire people daily. Pay is good though
Pros
pay
Cons
short breaks, management, time off
The devil's workshop...
Document Processor (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WIOctober 26, 2015
IF YOU ENJOY...
- working in a middle/high school environment (on a GOOD day)
- immature co-workers
- incompetent supervisors who are unable to answer basic questions
- duplicitous and evasive management
- working toward an ever-changing piece rate
- fluctuating pay checks
- EXTREMELY HIGH pressure
- POOR training and preparation
- behind-the-scenes micromanagement, and
- unbearably obvious office politics
then Data Dimensions is the place for you.
Pros
it's a job... I guess.
Cons
read the list.
Worth your time
Data Capture Homeworker (Current Employee) –  Janesville, WISeptember 30, 2015
Great company to work for. They care about their employees and try to make a good work environment. It is great to be able to work from home. They offer benefits to 30+ hrs.
Pros
Employee events
Cons
Can be tedious work.
I had great co workers
Data Capture Operator/On-Line Processor (Former Employee) –  Clinton, IASeptember 28, 2015
It was a decent place to work. I really liked the benefits they offered. I was just disappointed in the lack of hours I could get.
productive
Rescan Operator (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WISeptember 28, 2015
I have learned about data entry. Sorting and scanning documents. The people I worked with were fun and interesting to chat with. Managment didnt really work together.
Company is going downhill and losing a lot of its original appeal.
Document Processor (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WisconsinAugust 17, 2015
When I first started working for this company I loved it. Then they put me on multiple positions, paid me less, and fired me and 200 other employees out of the blue. They try to cover it up by posting how great they are in the newspaper but in reality nobody really sees any of the efforts they put in to helping the veterans receive their benefits. I read in the newspaper all the time about how it's actually taking them longer. So what exactly does Data Dimensions do? I have only heard from others that it's not a good place to work so it takes a bit of the edge off dealing with the fact that they threw us out. I used to suggest this company to others, but now I wouldn't even mention their existence at all.
Pros
Benefits are nice, easy work
Cons
Horrible managment, not as much work available, don't care for their employees, very phony
Loved what I did, but not so much the company
Document Processor (Former Employee) –  Clinton, IAJuly 9, 2015
I loved what my job entailed and what I was doing to help Vets. I disliked the shift I worked, adn the fact that I was missing all the time with my family. I never seen my husband or children. I did enjoy having weekends off.
Laid back work environment
Data Processor / Centralized Mail Processor (Current Employee) –  Janesville, WIJune 24, 2015
Everyday, there is a goal that needs to be met by the entire shift along with personal hourly goals in order to maintain piece rate. Meaning, each person must prep so many documents an hour to make rate and any prepped documents that exceed the minimum will be additionally paid for. The supervisors are fairly lenient when it comes to talking with neighbors and personal mp3 players are allowed. Even though the atmosphere is laid back, the goals can be difficult to meet so hard work and lots of focus are definitely expected.
Company Offshoring Jobs
Software Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WIJune 8, 2015
After 3 months, the company decided to offshore the entire QA department. The company will not advance in technology. The company wants to expand but is not willing to take on talent to help achieve this.
Pros
Trying to better the morale
Cons
poor leadership
Fast paced fun job
Document Processor (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WIJune 5, 2015
Data DImensions was a great place to work. We felt like we were making a difference in other's lives. The management and HR department needed to learn how to speak to and treat employees but overall it was a good place to work.
Pros
pay was good for this area
Cons
mass lay off with no notice
Productive and fun work place where many friends were made.
Document Processor 1 (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WIMay 3, 2015
Great job to work at, a very good fit, hours-wise and job-wise. The management was great to us and co-workers had great teamwork.
Great Benefits. Horrible Morals
Document Processor (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WIMarch 29, 2015
Recently had a mass layoff. This company follows the examples placed by the Veterans Administration. Don't expect to be considered a human when working for these people however they pay and have wonderful benefits. I wouldn't say they are worth being treated like your worth less than a tool.
Pros
Friendly Co-workers
Cons
Lack of sympathy from higher ups
Interesting work and fun environment.
Document Processor (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WIMarch 18, 2015
Interesting to learn about the different things vets went through, while serving our country. All of the employees got along with each other and helped each other out. The day went by quickly which is a plus in any job. The hardest part was standing in one place for 8 hours. We could listen to our own music, and have snacks at our desks.
Pros
listen to music or books on ipods, have snacks and drinks at desk.
Cons
standing in 1 spot for 8 hours a day.
Management uncaring about their employees
Document Processor (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WIMarch 9, 2015
enjoyed all the coworkers, management didn't really care about the employees. New owners said there would be no job losses, and then laid off the whole shift.