Principal Consultant (Current Employee) – Covington, KY – August 29, 2017
Most of the people at DI are intelligent and easy to work with. However, analytics is a distant second to managed database solutions with respect to the leaderships vision. This greatly impacts the investments the company makes in both infrastructure and training.
Flexible Schedule, Good Compensation
Not enough advanced analytics or data science types to learn from/with
Principal Solutions Architect (Current Employee) – Bedford, MA – April 24, 2017
● Excellent starting pay for experienced staff. ● Some of the most brilliant employees in the industry.
● Management is a disaster, all the way up to the VP.
● If you get on you management's bad side (for any reason) you are essentially sent to the broom closet. Employees, including upper management openly bad-mouth others.
● The company is VC backed and gobbling up companies left and right in order to increase their market value. Once they get big enough they'll cash out and we'll all be at the mercy of whomever buys us.
● High-School like "Clicks". For example, Managers will regularly go out to lunch with the same two out of five employees and never socialize with the other three.
Employee (Current Employee) – Bedford, MA – December 27, 2016
The company is a great company to work for, but at times grows faster than it can keep up with. There have been multiple acquisitions of other companies, but the acquisitions are never completed before the next company is acquired, leaving technical staff overworked and never on the same page.
Office Administrator (Current Employee) – Covington, KY – January 19, 2015
I have learned a great deal in my current position. My former boss gave me incredible direction and responsibility. She helped me grow and prosper especially when it came to the tasks that were given to me. She was very resourceful.