Data Recognition Corporation (DRC)

Data Recognition Corporation (DRC) Employee Reviews

Good temp position
Grader (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PASeptember 27, 2017
Coworkers and managers were nice people. Made decent money while performing very simple work. It was a bit repetitive so it got boring quickly, but other than that it was great
Very disappointing organization
Associate Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 7, 2017
This organization is poorly managed. It was a disappointing experience to work with DRC. They do not care for any employees unless those employees work in Minnesota. They are a short-sighted organization that does not understand what it takes to grow their business and will only ever understand limited success.
Minimal Opportunities
Test Scorer (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAJune 15, 2017
The supervisors was very supportive and provided a comfortable work environment. Unfortunately, The Human Resources Department is unprofessional and provided misinformation related to payment distribution. I wouldn't recommend working for this company.
Pros
Supportive Supervisors
Cons
Unprofessional HR Staff
The facility provided everything needed by employees, including simple comforts
Ohio and Louisiana State Test Reader and Scorer (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GADecember 12, 2016
The DRC is a respectful business place that took projects seriously and recruited only capable employees. In compensation for the work contributed by their employees, the DRC provided the comfortable working environments and appropriate tools necessary for completing tasks efficiently and effectively. The company and my overall employment with them proved to be both a successful and enjoyable experience contributed to by a productive and wholesome atmosphere.
Pros
Comfortable work environment, enjoyable people, meaningful work
Cons
Lunch time felt too rushed, but that's ALL!
Okay, but constantly discussed them being an at will employer.
Educational Test Reader (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNAugust 7, 2016
Too, too many managers/superiors. Human Resources not very well versed in customer service. Not a company I would recommend.
Pros
Free hot chocolate and tea
Cons
Approval process for being absent was cumbersome.
Great Company!
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNMay 25, 2016
I was only working here for about 3 months because it was a temporary job. They paid great and had reasonable work hours. All the people there were very friendly and the work environment was peaceful.
Bad
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNApril 12, 2016
They hire a bunch of seasonal workers. They didn't call me in for a week and then the next week said they wanted me to come back but I already was working a new job.

THe jobs there are just picking/packing, some forklift work if you get it. Really not much dignity in this kind of work. and there are no drug tests so the people you work with suck
Productive and nice people
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNSeptember 9, 2014
On a typical day, I would look at my schedule on what project I have to do. After that, I would look for job ticket, fill out the paper work, and talk to my teamates. From there on, we carry out the project. Things I learned were how to troubleshoot inject machines, print labels, scan booklets, and edit answer documents. I used to manage a group of 5 people to get the projects done. My co-workers were super friendly and caring. I made many close friends. The hardest part of my job was palletizing heavy boxes. The most enjoyable part of the job was printing books, running the machines, sealing packages, and flipping books.
Pros
Seeing friends, Good Management, 401K, Clean Environment
Cons
Long hours, Seasonal Work, No Insurance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Data Recognition Corporation (DRC). Our community is ready to answer.

2.3