Data Ticket, Inc.
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity with a stable company committed to providing our Clients with the highest degree of service and providing our Employees with the best work experience we can deliver, Data Ticket, Inc is the place for you. Data Ticket is a small company with 24 years of outsourced computer services to Cities, Counties, and other public Agencies. This position offers solid professional and financial growth opportunities. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate to achieve continued growth and success. The ideal candidate will portray strong interpersonal and communication skills, excellent organizational and time management skills and exceptional attention to detail.
The Adjudication Clerk is responsible for assisting the Adjudication Department by working as part a team to ensure daily deadlines are met. This individual would also serve as a spokesperson in communications to our Clients, and ensure a high level of customer service while adhering to Federal, State and local laws and regulations regarding Adjudication matters. As a member of the Adjudication department, the individual would also participate in planning efforts in support of the Company’s mission.
Applicant must possess professional experience working in parking or a related field that includes a minimum of two years' experience.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Emphasis on accuracy and the ability to convey information using a high degree of customer service
- Conflict resolution skills
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of Federal and California state laws, and CA Department of Motor Vehicles regulations as they apply to parking and citation adjudication
- Strong computer skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite with emphasis on Outlook, Word, and Excel, Internet, and parking management software
- Experience understanding complex information
- Ability to self-motivate
- Ability to work collaboratively with Clients, staff and community members
- Ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced environment
Preferred: Professional experience in a parking program
- Provide support to the Adjudication Department Staff, advising daily on processes and Clients
- Adherement of the HR Policies in place
- Perform 1st Level Review for Clients
- Schedule 2nd Level Hearings for Clients
- Coordinate Hearing processes
- Manage case files
- Coordinate Client requirements
- Document policies and procedures
- Promotes the resourceful use of staff
- Implement the Department's vision, mission, values and goals
- Drive the development of Department's policies, procedures, and protocols
- Coordinate with our Programming Department requirements to enhance the current capabilities offered to our internal personnel and our Clients.
Other duties as assigned 15%
Indeed - 16 months ago
Data Entry Clerk
Intelligent Med Solutions Inc
Lake Forest, CA
- 21 days ago
Data Ticket is a parking violation and code enforcement violation processing center located in Newport Beach, CA. The office hours are...