Data Ticket, Inc.
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity with a stable company committed to providing our Clients with the highest degree of service and providing our Employees with the best work experience we can deliver, Data Ticket, Inc is the place for you. Data Ticket is a small company with 24 years of outsourced computer services to Cities, Counties, and other public Agencies. This position offers solid professional and financial growth opportunities. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate to achieve continued growth and success. The ideal candidate will portray strong interpersonal and communication skills, excellent organizational and time management skills and exceptional attention to detail.
The Adjudication Manager is responsible for the management of our Adjudication Department and personnel. In this capacity, the Manager provides leadership and direction to department personnel and operations, serves as a spokesperson in communications to our Clients, and ensures a high level of customer service while adhering to Federal, State and local laws and regulations regarding Adjudication matters. As a member of the management team, the Manager participates in planning efforts in support of the Company’s mission.
Incumbent must possess professional experience working in parking or a related field that includes a minimum of two years' experience at the management level.
- Supervisory experience of a diverse work force
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Emphasis on accuracy and the ability to convey information using a high degree of customer service
- Conflict resolution skills
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of Federal and California state laws, and CA Department of Motor Vehicles regulations as they apply to parking and citation adjudication
- Strong computer skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite with emphasis on Outlook, Word, and Excel, Internet, and parking management software
- Experience understanding complex information
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated ability to motivate subordinates
- Ability to work collaboratively with Clients, staff and community members
- Ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field from an accredited college or university
Experience: Professional experience working in parking or a related field that includes a minimum of two years experience at the management level
Preferred: Professional experience in a parking program
Management and Administration: 85%
- Provide direct supervision for Adjudication Department Staff, advising daily on processes, Clients and management direction
- Perform annual reviews for Adjudication Staff by providing strengths and areas for improvement
- Enforcement of the HR Policies in place
- Perform 1st Level Review for Clients
- Schedule 2nd Level Hearings for Clients
- Coordinate Hearing processes
- Manage case files
- Coordinate Client requirements
- Document policies and procedures
- Implement management principles for staff members
- Promotes the resourceful use of staff
- Implement the Department's vision, mission, values and goals
- Drive the development of Department's policies, procedures, and protocols
- Coordinate with our Programming Department requirements to enhance the current capabilities offered to our internal personnel and our Clients.
Other duties as assigned 15%
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Data Ticket is a parking violation and code enforcement violation processing center located in Newport Beach, CA. The office hours are Mond...