DATA Employee Reviews

Enjoyed working as a tech!
Repair Technician /Production Specialist (Former Employee), LaPorte, INJuly 25, 2015
I loved the job for the first several years of my employment. I traveled for the company working long hours but was able to see that what I did mattered. The last couple years, was all hush hush and secretive to where no one knew what was going on. Then over a company conference call, they fired all but a few people and moved to Florida. The few that got to stay packed up the company.
Sales
Talent Opener (Current Employee), Studio City CaliforniaJune 24, 2015
Pros: Little supervision, 1099
Cons: constant battle to move up to a closer
As a talent opener, I make and dial phone calls to homeowners who at one point reached out for help with the mortgage. (loan mods) I ask basic questions and do pitches, then transfer or set an appointment for a closer to get in contact with homeowner. Very flexible job with tremendous room for income.
DLI is a good business to work for
Production Worker (Current Employee), Lehigh Acres, FLJune 17, 2015
Pros: great health benifits
Cons: most of the time don't have parts to fully build units on time
the company is a good business but it also has its downs, some days we are trying to build units but we have no parts to build them and we are waiting months to get the owner's approval on getting the parts paid and shipped to us so we can build units.
Goal Oriented Organization
Analyst (Current Employee), Old Bridge, NJApril 1, 2015
Pros: Management.
Cons: Healthcare.
Being an It Specialist I was not directly related to the patients in my previous job. One day I overheard an unhappy/angry patient, I approached her talked slowly and calmly, used a low tone of voice. This helped her lower the tension, and ensured her that I am not escalating the situation by visibly getting stressed or upset myself. After that I made sure that I listened actively, carefully and humbly to her problems and complaints. I tried to be empathic, understanding, presented a solution and then stayed with her longer than my working hours until her solution was solved and she was happy. – more...
I believe in collaboration because it is the ability to learn and share new ideas and skills among team members, with a broad array of experience. But the hardest thing is to keep everybody on track, managing conflicts, ensuring they know their responsibilities, and then focusing most of the time talking about how to overcome these challenges.
Best quality for a corporate environment:
I believe in having these qualities in order to achieve high quality standards results: Positive good attitude, positive behavior, courtesy, politeness, patience, understanding, knowledge, responsible, empathy, pro-active, dedicated, hardworking, quick learner and eager to adapt a new environment with a smile. – less
My first Tech job
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee), La Porte, INMarch 23, 2015
This was a great place for me to get into the Technology field. It was small, though internationally officed. I was a person of actual experiential value. The pay was terrible for a skilled computer test position, but it is good entry-level work.
Low stress pleasant enviroment to work
Estimator / Outsourcing (Current Employee), Bolingbrook, ILMarch 12, 2015
Pros: location is not too far from home.
Cons: sometimes there are slow periods where days drag by with nothing to do. i like to stay busy.
My normal day is checking bid sites for opportunities and screening through emails for estimates to put together for sales.
Also will go by production lines and spot check quality.
If I am running a project I will over see all aspects of production. this includes ordering materials, making sure all materials are received prior to going into production. Give direction and supervise employees on the line to insure production goals are met.

Management in this company can be somewhat lacking. Seems too much time is devoted to putting out fires instead of maintaining procedures to insure quality and production is met.

Co-workers are all professional and friendly

The hardest part of the job is when we are busy is being able to maintain focus due to wearing multiple hats.

Most enjoyable part of the job is everyone is treated like family
Director of Manufacturing and Design Engineering (Current Employee), Fort Myers, FLMarch 9, 2015
Very fast paced focused on revenue above all else. Benefits are sufficient. Potential to be a big company one day but lack of communication and leadership from the top will hinder any progress.
Nice envernment
Operator (Current Employee), Windsor, CTDecember 10, 2014
Cons: in 12 hrs 50mins breake
I enjoyed work but its 12hrs duty . Management is good and cooperative.
Different kinds of work
Array of titles (Former Employee), Bay Saint Louis, MSSeptember 8, 2014
It was fun to learn all the different types of work there is. I got to meet many different people and learned many things.
Been part of such a fun project
Database Engineer (Current Employee), San FranciscoSeptember 4, 2014
This project was a blast to be a part of and had fun with my team.
Great place to work with great people
RECORDS ANALYST - CHESAPEAKE ENERGY (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMarch 7, 2014
Pros: getting off at noon every friday and getting to wear jeans
Cons: parking can be a nightmare
The culture at Chesapeake is great and so are the employees. Although there are a lot of changes going on with new management and higher ups there's a great feeling that things are turning around in the organization.

The most enjoyable aspect of the job is getting off at noon every Friday!!
Computer Reair
PC Technician (Personal Computer Technician) (Former Employee), La Porte, INMarch 6, 2014
Building and repairing tablet pc’s windows. Troubleshooting down to component level by reading and interpreting schematics. Repairing various makes and models of barcode scanners with lasers, imagers, GPS, RFID, cellular, WI-FI, magstrip readers, Ethernet, and USB. Assembly line work. Working with various test equipment and software. Working with Quality team to ensure quality products. Working with engineering team to solve manufacturing problems.
Travel, Quality Control and Data Collectins
Data Services (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYDecember 27, 2013
Pros: work on your own
Cons: travel
Gather ad maintain data for Utility Companies. Using state of the Art equipment to gather useful information as Contracted.
Very enjoyable workplace
DISPATCH CLERK, (Former Employee), Port Wenthworth GANovember 17, 2013
Pros: we had work out equipment we can use to stay healhty. healthcare etc
Cons: laid off period
I like my job because it had a friendly,work environment.a learned great customer service skills. I had very nice coworkers that loved helping each other.dealing with different personalities. Didn't have have to experience a hard part of working there
Worked for a friend's privately owned company
Technician / Customer Service (Former Employee), La Porte, INOctober 14, 2013
Pros: working for a friend in a pleasant environment, even though it was very busy.
Cons: the healthcare benefits could have been better.
Each day I would build and/or repair barcoding devices. I learned how to build them, load various softwares and perform customer services duties when customers called. Management kept us on task. My co-workers were absolutely the best. The hardes part of the job was troubleshooting equipment breakdowns, and building units to be sent out that come back because of out of box failures. The most enjoyable part of the job was a very satisfied customer, especially when they called to tell us so.
Data
Prevention Specialist (Current Employee), Fort Pierce, FLAugust 25, 2013
Horrible place to work. lots of paperwork and stress for peanut for pay. Managnement is very unprofessional and inconsiderate to family life/emergencies. Yet my co-workers were a pleasure to work with.
Fun working with Computers
Computer Assembly Technical Lead (Current Employee), Lake Mary, FLJune 25, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Enjoy flexible hours and working with a diverse group. Learn new skills.
Support Financial Systems of the Hospitals
Meridian Health (Current Employee), Neptune City, NJJune 24, 2013
Pros: great group of people to work with
Cons: want to be more involved with the user community
Taking care of the Financial System of the hospitals. Working as Project Leader, Creating reports, Solving interface problems. Helping Billing system and addressing tickets.
Relaxed work environment
Logistics Analyst (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMay 14, 2013
Pros: relaxed environment, happy friendly people, relaxed dress code.
Cons: small company, lack of forward movement
Typically work is relaxed and easy going. I have learned many things about SAP and Fiber optics at this company. The management tries hard to keep it a fun and happy environment. The hardest part of the job is the fact that it is a small company and does not have a lot of opportunity for forward movement.
Great Place to work
Asset Manager/Help Desk Tier 1 (40 hrs) (Former Employee), Annandale, VAOctober 31, 2012
Pros: great place to work, great environment, co-workers, management pay
Cons: length of contract
Once of the best work experiences I have had, I wish there was a position available for me at the time the contract was finished. Great place for advancement, growth and the chance to learn a new skill. Management was great along with pay and work schedule. I enjoyed training for procurement and A+.