DataFinity Group is a global marketing technology consulting firm that helps organizations be successful with integrated marketing program development, digital marketing and marketing automation. Due to expansion, we are seeking motivated and talented marketers to join our world class team.
We offer a great opportunity to thrive in within a young, energetic and performance-oriented environment. You will have an opportunity to develop your Marketing Automation skills in a challenging environment and acquire new skills working for clients using best in breed tools and techniques that are at the forefront of marketing.
As part of a team, deliver online technical aspects of marketing technology solutions (e.g. Data to support marketing programs, advance rules/logic for marketing automation, etc.)
- Support internal team and clients to provide customer satisfaction and an excellent customer experience.
- Project manage online marketing campaigns and other digital engagements
- Plan, implement and monitor technical solutions designed using digital marketing and marketing automations tools and CRM systems
- Coordinating projects that include the deployment of marketing systems by our clients and their ongoing adoption and utilization
- Build emails, landing pages and forms for digital marketing
- Taking a proactive account management approach to maintain outstanding client relationships and ensure projects are delivered on time
- Using effective project management skills and systems to ensure maximum client success
- Serve as a marketing automation coach and trusted advisor to valued clients
- Maintain Client Service levels according to our high standards
- Provide prompt, courteous service to all Clients via email, phone, and in-person
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to Client problems
Skills & Experiences
- 2+ years of experience working with a Digital Marketing platform (Neolane, Exacttarget, Responsys) or Marketing Automation System preferred (e.g. Eloqua, Marketo)
- Familiar with online marketing, social media, lead management practices
- Ability to listen and absorb information quickly while sharing knowledge with clients and colleagues
- Aptitude to take a strategic theory and successfully transform it into reality
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Oracle on Demand, or Microsoft CRM a plus
- Exceptional project and time management skills in an environment where you will manage multiple accounts and projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal, written and team skills
- Must be a quick learner, self-starter and have the ability to work with minimal supervision in fast-paced environment
- Ability to problem solve and capture detailed requirement
If you are interested in joining the DataFinity Team, we look forward to getting to know you. Please send a cover letter and your CV to us.