Dataguise is expanding its engineering organization after successfully completing its Series B funding round.
Java Development Engineer:
- Apply experience building server products on Java platform to develop and enhance industry leading solution for sensitive data privacy and protection, monitoring, access control, and data security analytics for on-premises and cloud-based systems.
- Work with UI engineers and Java developers in designing/developing a comprehensive, forward looking solution that is extensible for future applications to additional data repositories.
- Work with QA to ensure product reliability.
- Work with Agile/SCRUM development methodologies.
- Work with distributed teams.
- Work experience should include product development.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience building server products using the Java platform (amount of experience will determine level of position.)
- Strong Linux experience.
- Experience with Tomcat, JDBC, Multithreading, and Web Services.
- Strong background in algorithms and design patterns.
- Strong written and spoken communications skills.
- Ability to work well with members of QA engineers, UI programmers, and others involved with the product.
Additional Desirable Skills & Experience (one or more of these will be a strong plus)
- Experience with Hadoop and other tools in the Hadoop ecosystem, such as Flume, HBase, Hive, and Sqoop.
- Network computing and file systems internals knowledge/experience.
- Linux system-level programming.
- Performance optimization experience.
- Experience building or interfacing with monitoring systems.
- NoSQL database experience.
- Security experience – Key Management, SSL, RSA APIs etc.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Experience with one or more cloud computing platforms.
Organizations are challenged to make productive use of their enterprise data without compromising sensitive information such as PII, PCI, and personal health information. Dataguise meets this need with an enterprise solution for risk-based sensitive data protection across structured, semi-structured and unstructured data repositories covering databases, Sharepoint collaboration suite, shared files, and Hadoop HDFS. Dataguise helps organizations understand where their sensitive data resides and implements high performance Masking on Demand™ to transparently protect data. It provides centralized policy control and actionable intelligence enabling information security, compliance and infrastructure managers to work collaboratively to understand shared responsibilities for protecting sensitive data. The results are better data risk management, increased operational efficiencies and reduced regulatory compliance costs.
- Type: Full-time
- Experience: Any level, position will depend on level of experience
- Functions: Engineering, Information Technology
- Industries: Computer Software
- Compensation: Competitive, based on experience