Datamatics Global Services Ltd Employee Reviews

Ok place to work. Do not have employee friendly policies.
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 16, 2017
I worked in Datamatics for 6 years. They do not provide good hike not even provide good compensation. Most of the HR policies are old and not employee friendly.
Terrible place to work
Insurance Verification (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIMay 20, 2017
They offer very little to no training and they throw you on the floor after a week.and they are giving very little hours, maybe 4 a day. I would never recommend this job to anyone
Pros
Non
Cons
Everything about the job
Great company to be associated with
Lead Consultant (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIJanuary 15, 2017
A typical day at work is a mastering experience. I've learned to be very detailed work and look at things more analytically. In most cases management is very empowering. Co workers are very outgoing and friendly. Everyone has a teamwork attitude. The feeling you receive when entering Datamatics environment is a one big happy family.
Pros
Good opportunities, global culture
Cons
Policies and processes
great workplace
computer technology consultant (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIDecember 19, 2016
I like that I had an office, that I’m decently busy, that my boss was absolutely wonderful and that my coworkers are nice. It’s great to work with people that care about their company and doing a good job. It’s hard to find that environment today because so many people just don’t care about honesty, hard work & integrity.
Just don't do it
Eligibility Verifier (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIJuly 26, 2016
I wasn’t there long but this was the worse job I ever had. I felt like a prisoner there. Imagine a lunch room with computers. That’s how they had the room set up. We shared our workspace so with morning shift so we couldn’t leave any personal items. There was no food allowed and no talking. Like really? We all sit extremely close to each other and they told us we couldn’t talk. They kept it super cold and the only warm place was the back bathroom but they were very strict about you taking extra breaks. You only get one 30 minute break and that’s it. They were very unorganized with their projects. They also have cameras in all corners. Like 2 camera per wall. Did I mention that it was always cold? Just they boring environment was enough for me. One day I took my lunch and just never went back.
Pros
Cons
Low Pay. Very Strict. Cold
it was a good job
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Upper Saddle River, NJJuly 2, 2016
this was a job it was a stepping stone to better places i am glad i got this experience and met some good people.
Salary not increase, not have annual perfomance review
Analyst (Former Employee) –  VirginiaJune 26, 2016
I am work here for more than a years, but never get annual performance review, also salary no increase!
The insurance very expensive.
Cons
No increase in salary for years
very productive and lively place to work for love it!!!
Externship Site (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MIJune 23, 2016
I really love working there very friendly coworker and Management would recommend it to any one in the field. Very good work flow and training staff.
very good start
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MIJune 12, 2016
it pretty simple the work is easy to do. you check your work make sure you meet your goal for the day. it a quite environment not to much drama at the work place. management is OK could work better on communication skill between them and the employees. most enjoyable part of the day is going home. hardest part is waiting to go home.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Impossible to satisfy
Eligibility Verifications Operator (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIJune 2, 2016
I worked here for six months and all they want you to do is verify a lot of policies (medical insurance policies). If you do not meet a certain quota they put you on probation and you do not get the salary increase.
Pros
Health benefits, 401 K plan
Cons
too many policies to meet quota, very low pay
updated kitchen
Medical Eligibility/Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIFebruary 29, 2016
day time hours. if u really in need of work or as 2nd job in evening. if needed for short time work. Moral low. employee turnover is very high. .. Pay is mininum wage .... management is not very good. sitting for 8 hrs daily quiet library setting.... 30 min lunch only break...
Pros
casual dress
Cons
bad pay
Productive setting with differences in cultures
Verification Operator (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIFebruary 24, 2016
I enjoyed the toggling in between two screens to verify patients medical insurance policies. I also enjoyed the training portion.
Pros
listening to music as you enter data
Cons
Short breaks
A typical job
data entry operator (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIDecember 1, 2015
Your typical day is to go in clock in and immediately begin working. You're penalized and even fired for making multiple mistakes and having your phone on the floor. My coworkers were fake and smiled in your face and talked behind your back. You got benefits which were cool but the fact that it was taken out of every paycheck and lots of taxes taken out I personally didn't see a good check. You worked 8 hours with a 30 minute break and no 15 minute breaks and they expected you to stay in your seats beside using the rest room. It was a strict environment in my opinion and you weren't being paid enough for them to treat you the way they did.
Work here until you find better!!!
Insurance Verifier (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MINovember 28, 2015
You will gain skills different skills as this company works with a lot of different companies. Management and coworkers leave much to be desired. This is an easy job with great benefits but the pay sucks.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Minimun wage pay, coaches are not helpful, training is horrible
Fun and enjoyable place to work
Marketing representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 21, 2015
Fun work since you meet and talk to people. Great seasonal, part time, your own hours schedule. Different locations throughout the city.
Productive work place
Medical Verification Opeator (Current Employee) –  Livoina, MISeptember 19, 2015
This place is very productive because we have to make sure that the job we are doing is being done correctly. We are dealing with people's medical insurance so it has to be done correctly.
good data entry job
Eligibility Verification Operator (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIJune 19, 2015
You will learn a lot about healthcare insurance and procedures. This will be important if you ever go to another job. The management is okay and administration is not very helpful. The working atmosphere is quiet and productive. Productivity is key at this job.
Very diverse work place
Medical Eligibility Verification Operator (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIMay 27, 2015
This is the perfect job for someone who enjoys repetitive work and sitting down for 8 hours +. A typical work day is sitting at your desk verifying medical eligibility for people all over the world.
Pros
Very flexible, can dress casual, and listen to your music through headphones
Cons
Bad Pay
Productive Fast Peace Friendly Enviorment
Verification Operator (Current Employee) –  Livonia MIMay 12, 2015
Sit down office setting its about 4 to 6 people in one cubical . Then we log in to our computer we all have our own personal log in that we have to remember. Next we wait on our supervisor to give us a carrier to go into. Once that is done we have to pull up our document and read it to learn how to work that carrier. Next input patient information to search for subscriber or dependent to find active coverage. Copy and paste information and submit policy.
Disappointing
Medical Eligibility Verification Operator (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MIApril 20, 2015
Great for teenagers still living at home with parents Bad for adults on their own Pay sucks Management all over the place but nothing is actually being done
Cons
No breaks Just 30 min lunch break during 8 hour shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Datamatics Global Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9