Datamatics Global Services Ltd Employee Reviews

repetitive day to day data entry.
Team Lead Accounts Payable Analyst (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIFebruary 12, 2018
company was bought out from another company and they brought their own employees in and were down sizing the current employees, daily work was repetitive, no room for advancements had to meet daily quota, overall a great group of people.
Pros
working hours
Cons
short breaks and no raises
pay rate too low
Insurance Claims Processor (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIJanuary 24, 2018
the pay rate too low. work hours were great. good benefits. had deadlines to complete work by. ok with call offs, sick call ins. can learn a lot. THE PAY WAS HORRIBLE!
Great job but low pay
DATA ENTRY (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 2, 2018
I love the work and my co-workers, but there's no room for advancement monetarily. I really enjoyed learning new skills. The benefits are good. However I can't pay my bills alone on it.
Pros
good co-workers, adequate breaks, nice managers
Cons
Lack of communication, low pay
great
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  kcmoDecember 27, 2017
this plavce is great I love working here the balance of home and work life is beautiful I only work 8-43 and I have two breaks and it is a low stress decent oaying job
Great company branch....
Demographics Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MODecember 8, 2017
Although it was an environment that was just starting it was a comfortable yet close place to be. I enjoyed my time and would return if the option was available.
Pros
relaxed conducive to the work type
Cons
over time raise the hourly pay
It was a friendly enviorment
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MINovember 4, 2017
The pay could've been a little higher but the supervisors were helpful and the job was pretty laid back we used to run out of work often so 40 hours were not guranteed but other than that it was a good experience
Would never suggest working there.
Data Entry Operator/Medical Claims Verifier (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MIOctober 30, 2017
People are pleasant to work with.

The available work was the problem. Many times the employees would have to leave after being there only two hours (no pay) or we'd have to leave early (2 or 3 hours) because they'd run out of work. I was supposed to be a full-time job (40 hours) which was in actuality a part-time job (25 to 30 hours).
Pros
Cons
At will employment. Lack of work.
Great Place to work!
Data entry specialist (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MO 64116October 16, 2017
An average day was clocking in, greeting your co workers and heading straight to my desk. Then work would start and it was a positive atmosphere. Everyone is nice and pleasant. Very genuine. Although, the pay was not so great. It was about 9 to start, but there was promotions ahead. Company is cheap when it came to benefits. And it felt as if you were getting paid less because the benefits took about 10% of your paycheck. Great place to work, poor pay though.
Pros
Good people to work with
Cons
Benefits, not enough pay
Ok place to work. Do not have employee friendly policies.
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 16, 2017
I worked in Datamatics for 6 years. They do not provide good hike not even provide good compensation. Most of the HR policies are old and not employee friendly.
Terrible place to work
Insurance Verification (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIMay 20, 2017
They offer very little to no training and they throw you on the floor after a week.and they are giving very little hours, maybe 4 a day. I would never recommend this job to anyone
Pros
Non
Cons
Everything about the job
Productive and fun
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIJanuary 27, 2017
Data entry only was the job. Very slow paced and quiet atmosphere. Training is provided for 4 weeks to get you prepared.I enjoyed working closely with others.
Great company to be associated with
Lead Consultant (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIJanuary 15, 2017
A typical day at work is a mastering experience. I've learned to be very detailed work and look at things more analytically. In most cases management is very empowering. Co workers are very outgoing and friendly. Everyone has a teamwork attitude. The feeling you receive when entering Datamatics environment is a one big happy family.
Pros
Good opportunities, global culture
Cons
Policies and processes
great workplace
computer technology consultant (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIDecember 19, 2016
I like that I had an office, that I’m decently busy, that my boss was absolutely wonderful and that my coworkers are nice. It’s great to work with people that care about their company and doing a good job. It’s hard to find that environment today because so many people just don’t care about honesty, hard work & integrity.
Just don't do it
Eligibility Verifier (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIJuly 26, 2016
I wasn’t there long but this was the worse job I ever had. I felt like a prisoner there. Imagine a lunch room with computers. That’s how they had the room set up. We shared our workspace so with morning shift so we couldn’t leave any personal items. There was no food allowed and no talking. Like really? We all sit extremely close to each other and they told us we couldn’t talk. They kept it super cold and the only warm place was the back bathroom but they were very strict about you taking extra breaks. You only get one 30 minute break and that’s it. They were very unorganized with their projects. They also have cameras in all corners. Like 2 camera per wall. Did I mention that it was always cold? Just they boring environment was enough for me. One day I took my lunch and just never went back.
Pros
Cons
Low Pay. Very Strict. Cold
it was a good job
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Upper Saddle River, NJJuly 2, 2016
this was a job it was a stepping stone to better places i am glad i got this experience and met some good people.
Salary not increase, not have annual perfomance review
Analyst (Former Employee) –  VirginiaJune 26, 2016
I am work here for more than a years, but never get annual performance review, also salary no increase!
The insurance very expensive.
Cons
No increase in salary for years
very productive and lively place to work for love it!!!
Externship Site (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MIJune 23, 2016
I really love working there very friendly coworker and Management would recommend it to any one in the field. Very good work flow and training staff.
very good start
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MIJune 12, 2016
it pretty simple the work is easy to do. you check your work make sure you meet your goal for the day. it a quite environment not to much drama at the work place. management is OK could work better on communication skill between them and the employees. most enjoyable part of the day is going home. hardest part is waiting to go home.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Impossible to satisfy
Eligibility Verifications Operator (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIJune 2, 2016
I worked here for six months and all they want you to do is verify a lot of policies (medical insurance policies). If you do not meet a certain quota they put you on probation and you do not get the salary increase.
Pros
Health benefits, 401 K plan
Cons
too many policies to meet quota, very low pay
updated kitchen
Medical Eligibility/Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIFebruary 29, 2016
day time hours. if u really in need of work or as 2nd job in evening. if needed for short time work. Moral low. employee turnover is very high. .. Pay is mininum wage .... management is not very good. sitting for 8 hrs daily quiet library setting.... 30 min lunch only break...
Pros
casual dress
Cons
bad pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Datamatics Global Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

Datamatics Global Services Ltd Reviews by Location