DataScan Technologies Employee Reviews

cutting edge company
Contractor (Former Employee) –  GAFebruary 28, 2017
A good place to work ... keeps you on the for front of the industry in this ever changing environment. Industry leader in warehousing and financing.
Pros
culture
Cons
cutting edge
Very good software development company undergoing growing pains
Product Consultant (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 26, 2015
DataScan is a very good place to work but is struggling to find their place in the software development industry. Management is inconsistent from work group to work group, but overall it is a very good employer with good pay and terrific benefits.
Inbound call center in a high tech environment.
Customer Service Helpdesk Representative (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMarch 9, 2015
An inbound call center environment which teaches you the basics of a help desk representative position. A very high tech office environment.
Productive and Fast Paced
Senior Integration QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 28, 2014
Great place to work with great benefits. Since Datascan is part of JM Family we are enrolled in company profit sharing and this encourages all the employees to perform well so that we can share the year end profits. Plus working with co-workers who want to do best everyday pushes you to give your best too.
Hey guys this is bizarro world
contractor (Current Employee) –  road warrior, free use if my carJuly 21, 2013
Management does not call back, always in a a meeting. Oh wait, if they identify a problem they call back three weeks later and expect you to remember/ Oh wait, you are not an employee just an independent contractor (piece of meat). Of course perfection is always required, eventhough the 1980's technology they charge you 20.00 weekly to use in the field does not work. Its gets even better, none of the fixes work either. I spent more time at home fixing the problems with the equuipment that there were weeks where I made 3.35 an hour. And remember future contractors, if they do not get it on time you do not get paid. If they find problems, they threaten not to pay you. There are 4 managers and 800? contractor.s. Do the math. This is not an organization that lives in reality
Pros
cannot think of any
Cons
read above synopsis
User friendly , proactive and effective management
Linux Network Administrator ( System Support) (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 13, 2013
Its an excellent place to work with . The management and the teams work with tandem and provide zero down time services with IT Manager , Jim Reed, being the epitome of spirited work and coordinated and cooperative zealot of work culture. It was simply excellent
Pros
Daily breakfast and lunch was available
True call center
Support Engineer II (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCMay 16, 2012
Overwhelming... Stressful call center enviroment! Learning experience
Great Freedom
Operations Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSFebruary 2, 2012
In the position I served in at this company I was afforded a great deal of freedom to build my own schedules and manage my own time. The pay wasn't all that great, but they were a good company to work for.
Pros
great work/life balance
Cons
compensation was lacking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DataScan Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

DataScan Technologies Reviews by Location