DataSphere Technologies Employee Reviews

Fun work/life balance with ping pong table.
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 20, 2016
Fun work life balance with ping pong table. Great co-workers and sales managers. Monday through Friday work week. Hours 6-3 or 7-4.
Fun Motivating Environment
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 20, 2016
Awesome environment to work, Casual yet dedicated. Hard working individualized work done in a team manor. Good room for advancement. Management cares.
Pros
Good Team bonding atmoushpere
Cons
Same routine, Commission structure cut slightly
Fun workplace filled with too many egos.
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAApril 17, 2016
If you want to be stressed out every week, then this is the job for you. Do you also want to be hung up on, disrespected, and people always calling your company a scam? Please work here!
There are awesome people who work here but if you come here with no experience in cold calling, dont think youre going to get any meaningful training.
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Stressful environment, management playing favorites.
Avoid
Retention Manager (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAApril 11, 2016
Not loyal to their employees. They do not have a good reputation within their customer base as well.

The employees and co-workers are amazing. The company however falls short with competitive market and employee compensation.
Great workplace enviroment
Account Executive/Sales (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 6, 2016
Great place to work. Very comfortable workplace. Management and co-workers are always willing to help. Great place to work for work/life balance. Great training program.
Great Work environment
Sr. Sales Training Manager (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 4, 2016
Enjoyed working with Datasphere Technologies. Casual atmosphere. They are moving all sales to the corporate location in Bellevue WA
Pros
Site lunches, SPIFFs, benefits
Great Worklife Balance
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WADecember 28, 2015
Quality work environment and culture, great benefits with time off perks. Hardest part of the job is the cold calling small business'. Most enjoyable part of the job is the commission compensation for each sale.
Opportunities to sharpen your design skills and project management skills but thats about it.
Multimedia Producer (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WANovember 2, 2015
Good Practice and opportunities to sharpen your design skills and project management but very very stressful. The best part of the job was the people I worked with. Creation Dept is treated as expendable and undervalued by the company as a whole. Most of my coworkers while there couldn't wait to find something else and felt jaded only sticking around for the paycheck. I came in excited about the experience and left with a very bad taste in my mouth. Also customer reviews of the company say quite a bit about them.
Pros
Free lunches, the people, medical and dental
Cons
over stressed, management overlap disorganization, under compensated.
Fun place to work, Great people, I love the environment
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 20, 2015
I love working at DataSphere the people are great! There's never a dull moment. We always have spiffs to go home early and just have a lot of fun in the office.
So what I do day to day is go into our inventory and check to see what spots we have available for the News Stations web site, Then I call on that spot all day and sell the spot to only one business. I love talking to different people all day and building rapport.
The hardest the part of the job is finding the right people at the right time. I feel that I get a lot of cancellations because of the company's reviews, or they can't afford the service. I just need something a little more stable.
Pros
The people, Hours, getting to know different people everyday
Cons
Health insurance, people who just started get paid more hourly
Good Place, Tough Job
Outbound Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 7, 2015
I love Datasphere for their work environment. They understand the job you are doing is no fun, so they make it awesome to get through. That being said, the job itself is rough. If you have ever done Outbound Cold Calling (and enjoy it), then this is the place for you!
B2B Sales - Marketing through News Station Website
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 15, 2015
Contact business owners to negotiate marketing packages through popular local news stations website. Cold calling environment. Source my own leads and sell over the phone packages to help business owners grow online. SEO and news partnerships.
Fast Paced IT Advertising Company
Account Manager / Outside Sales (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJune 22, 2015
There is not much to say about Datasphere. A typical day involved making about 100 calls (or dials) for the majority of the day. The other part of my day was spent managing my accounts by way of making sure they were happy with out product. I also created metric templates to show my accounts how there ad was doing. These templates included click-thru data, heat maps, omniture coding and opens. I learned a lot of valuable sales techniques from Datasphere. The hardest part of my job was accepting and getting use to the word, "no." The most enjoyable part of my job was closing large deals and receiving the recognition at the weekly sales pep rallies.
Dial
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJune 18, 2015
Put your head down and dial. You can make decent money if you grind hard, but don't expect to enjoy the day to day. This job should be used as a springboard into a sales career.
DataSphere Technologies is an amazing place to work for.
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 22, 2015
From the CEO down to the account executives, this place is amazing. It's easy to make a ton of money if you have good conversation skills and a fun attitude. The atmosphere is unbeatable and so much fun. I have never worked at a company that offers it's employees so much benefit for the work. We get lunches paid for, random BBQs, a lot of PTO, and so much more. Fabulous work environment, fabulous work life balance. The actual job can be a grind but with the amount of money you make it really doesn't matter. Easy job, amazing pay. I made $4,000 take home my first month and had never done something like this before.
Pros
Work/life balance, environment, pay, compensation, benefits, employees, management, CEO, everything.
Cons
It can be a grind, but SO worth it ($$$$$$)
Great opportunity for entry level inside sales experience
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 6, 2015
DataSphere is an awesome place to learn the ins and outs of a start up business culture. High outbound call volume with the expectation to hit your goals each month. Strong management team to help you learn along the way.
Meh
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAApril 27, 2015
I worked here for 2+ years and the only benefit is the compensation. management is lost and it is a sinking ship. good place to start to gain some sales experience.
Pros
good money
Cons
bad management
Relax atmosphere
AR / Chargeback Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAApril 22, 2015
I enjoy working at Datasphere. I learned a lot since I started working for the company. Everyday you learn something new and take on new projects. The atmosphere is very laid back and they are also flexible with your hours.
Pros
Free company lunch during monthly meetings. Team events and company parties
Cons
Deductible is high for health care
n/a
Owner/Operator-Transportation (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 6, 2015
Nothing to add. good place to start in sales. Don't stay too long if you want to grow.
Try it for a while and move on. Fun monthly lunches
Pros
Fun
Cons
compensation
fun place to work
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAFebruary 9, 2015
fun place to work , good fun management, can make good money. b2b sales for local tv networks.

great office and fast paced.
Fun Place to work
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 27, 2015
Great for work life balance and compensation is excellent.

2.9