DataSphere Technologies

DataSphere Technologies Employee Reviews

Fast Paced IT Advertising Company
Account Manager / Outside Sales (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAJune 22, 2015
There is not much to say about Datasphere. A typical day involved making about 100 calls (or dials) for the majority of the day. The other part of my day was spent managing my accounts by way of making – more... sure they were happy with out product. I also created metric templates to show my accounts how there ad was doing. These templates included click-thru data, heat maps, omniture coding and opens. I learned a lot of valuable sales techniques from Datasphere. The hardest part of my job was accepting and getting use to the word, "no." The most enjoyable part of my job was closing large deals and receiving the recognition at the weekly sales pep rallies. – less
Dial
Account Executive (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAJune 18, 2015
Put your head down and dial. You can make decent money if you grind hard, but don't expect to enjoy the day to day. This job should be used as a springboard into a sales career.
DataSphere Technologies is an amazing place to work for.
Account Executive (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAMay 22, 2015
Pros: Work/life balance, environment, pay, compensation, benefits, employees, management, CEO, everything.
Cons: It can be a grind, but SO worth it ($$$$$$)
From the CEO down to the account executives, this place is amazing. It's easy to make a ton of money if you have good conversation skills and a fun attitude. The atmosphere is unbeatable and so much fun. – more... I have never worked at a company that offers it's employees so much benefit for the work. We get lunches paid for, random BBQs, a lot of PTO, and so much more. Fabulous work environment, fabulous work life balance. The actual job can be a grind but with the amount of money you make it really doesn't matter. Easy job, amazing pay. I made $4,000 take home my first month and had never done something like this before. – less
Great opportunity for entry level inside sales experience
Account Executive (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAMay 6, 2015
DataSphere is an awesome place to learn the ins and outs of a start up business culture. High outbound call volume with the expectation to hit your goals each month. Strong management team to help you learn along the way.
Meh
Account Executive (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAApril 27, 2015
Pros: good money
Cons: bad management
I worked here for 2+ years and the only benefit is the compensation. management is lost and it is a sinking ship. good place to start to gain some sales experience.
Relax atmosphere
AR / Chargeback Specialist (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAApril 22, 2015
Pros: Free company lunch during monthly meetings. Team events and company parties
Cons: Deductible is high for health care
I enjoy working at Datasphere. I learned a lot since I started working for the company. Everyday you learn something new and take on new projects. The atmosphere is very laid back and they are also flexible with your hours.
n/a
Owner/Operator-Transportation (Current Employee), Seattle, WAApril 6, 2015
Pros: Fun
Cons: compensation
Nothing to add. good place to start in sales. Don't stay too long if you want to grow.
Try it for a while and move on. Fun monthly lunches
fun place to work
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAFebruary 9, 2015
fun place to work , good fun management, can make good money. b2b sales for local tv networks.

great office and fast paced.
Fun Place to work
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee), Tempe, AZJanuary 27, 2015
Great for work life balance and compensation is excellent.
Great people and super fun
Account Executive (Former Employee), Tempe, AZSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: healthcare
The perks of this job are pretty cool assuming your performance is up to par. I loved the environment. In charge of client acquisition and retention
Positve and uplifting enviorment
Account Executive (Current Employee), Tempe, AZAugust 20, 2014
Pros: great commission structure
Cons: if you don't hit goal the average pay is not the best
7 a.m- 4 p.m
I learned how to research and prospect.
The management is amazing. Each manager has a huge Personality and an even bigger heart. they do care if you do Succeed and will do what they need to – more... do to ensure you do so.
The hardest part of the job is getting discouraged. It is a sales job. Not everyone is going to believe in the product. you will hear a lot of no's before you get one yes. Have to have a positive attitude.
the most enjoying part is the environment. There is something always interesting going on in the office. I've definitely met some pretty incredible people while working here. – less
A Place to Build Your Skills and Resume
ACC (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAJuly 19, 2014
Pros: good coworkers, occasional free lunches/parties
Cons: low pay, below average benefits, tedious work
This is a good place to learn some solid basic skills in Photoshop, and to work on your visual aesthetic, eye for design, communication, and problem-solving skills. The people you work with are generally – more... really nice, but the work does become tedious after a while, and your skills will top out somewhere below where the rest of the industry will expect you to be -- you need to push yourself to make up that difference (assuming you want a career in the field). Compensation is low, and benefits are present, but not great. A good place to start, but not somewhere you want to stay for too long. – less
Good Entry Level Sales Position
Account Executive (Former Employee), Bellevue WAJune 25, 2014
Pros: great work life balance, decent benefits and the salary was nice + commission
Cons: a tough product to sell sometimes, compliance with insurance, need to hit quota to get paid commission
- Daily cold calling medium to small business selling banner advertising subscriptions across the united States.
- I learned exceptional phone skills and closing technique
- My managers were extremely – more... helpful and motivational
- Co workers and I all had a good time, it was a light playful experience as long as you made sales and worked hard.
- I made lots of long time friends
- Making big sales and reaping the rewards that come with it – less
the worst.
Acct mgr (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAJune 16, 2014
Cons: read above
Anyone who is manager or a lead, has been solely promoted because they've been here long enough or sucked up. The people who are in these positions have ZERO people management skills, and most of the time – more... don't know what they're doing (successful way to build a company)
- the pay is a JOKE. any other real company pays at least $10,000 or more for the same position
- again the team leads or managers like to re-assign work to other people because they themselves do not want to deal with clients
- there is absolutely zero professional growth here, you will not learn much after a month or so
- The benefits are a joke, you're better off not having insurance because it's basically catastrophic insurance
-The turnover is so horrible, every month there's a contest with an incentive if you refer people who get hired, pathetic. maybe invest that money into your people's salaries so you won't have this high of a turnover.
- The products are sold to people who don't know any better, it's a bad product and everyone knows it.

Advice to Senior Management – Stop promoting people just because they've been here long enough. The people who are managing have zero skills. maybe do some m – less
It is a grind
Account Executive (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAJune 5, 2014
If you enjoy sitting staring at a computer all day calling businesses who don't want to talk to you and being encouraged to lie in order to sell a product which does nothing for a company but steal their money than DataSphere is for you!
decline
not listed (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAMay 13, 2014
I do not want to write a review.
I am not going to provide any more details.
Thank you for understanding.
Horrible Turnover reflects a horrible place to work
Account Executive (Former Employee), Tempe, AZMay 1, 2014
Simply put, the product sold, which is online ads does not work. Hence all the chargebacks and horrible reviews online!
Opportunity to make good money
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAApril 28, 2014
Pros: company parties, lunches and fun work environment
Cons: no room for advancement, very strict schedule
It's a great place to learn sales skills, and get your foot in the door to make good money. In house paid training, and resources to help you when you need it.
Fun Work environment and Fun People
Media Sales Account Executive (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAApril 7, 2014
100 plus cold calls to businesses each day to sell media advertising among several News Channel websites across the US. Fun environment and good sales culture.
Great Job
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAMarch 6, 2014
This job was very refreshing.
It was nice to try something new.

Being able to work directly with news stations and small businesses gave me some new marketing and sales experience to add to my repertoire.

About DataSphere Technologies

DataSphere (www.datasphere.com) is one of the fastest-growing hyperlocal marketing companies in the United States. The company – Read more

DataSphere Technologies Salaries