DataSphere Technologies Employee Reviews

Company
Account executive (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 7, 2017
Company is not in business anymore. It was an outbound phone sales job. Very competitive but fun. Had a ping pong table to use and good team bonding experiences.
OK place to work
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJune 12, 2017
I don't have any rave reviews but I also don't have anything terrible to say either. It's a decent place to work. One negative is the medical benefits- they're not great.
Great environment to develop your skill sets
Manager of Customer Onboarding (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 24, 2017
Learned a lot about myself. The company hires great people, is a great stepping stone on pursuing your career goals. The compensations is not the greatest but it is a fun atmosphere to work in.
great place to work
Account executive (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 16, 2017
I start my morning by creating a plan of attack by prospecting which companies I will be focusing on that day. then set out a set schedule of how many calls to make per hour. I make sure to keep a positive attitude not just for myself but for my team as well to keep positive energy in the office.
Great Team
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 3, 2017
Working in this space provided me an opportunity to work with a great cast of teammates. Being around such a high paced environment gave me a chance to learn how to navigate a complex space. I enjoyed my time here with the people. This particular area just wasn't for me in the long run.
Over promise and not honest upfront
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 11, 2017
Good luck if you're considering working here. If you don't produce sales 2 months in a row selling their unhonest, poor product, they'll fire you and move to the next sucker. Apply at your own risk. It's not what it seems...
Great opportunity for Advertising Sales
Account Executive/ Sr. Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMarch 6, 2017
As an Account Executive or Sr. Account Executive you will be cold calling and reaching out to small business owners to sell the DataSphere Local Marketing Package. This was amazing B2B inside sales position and great way to gain experience. I really value the time I spent in the role. Overall, the management team is great. The culture is very fun, upbeat, and positive. The hardest part of the job is being your own worst enemy. This job is not a good fit for people who do not have grit. The most enjoyable part is helping small business, making a lot of money, 3-4 weeks of PTO, and time off during the holidays.
Pros
Uncapped commissions, work/life balance
Fun place to work but very competitive
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMarch 1, 2017
If you love making money, and working hard its the job for you. Easy money !!! But waking up in the middle of the night and having to be on the phone all day is rough. Getting hung up on constantly, and trying to get past people thinking your a scam artist was grueling and hard to keep a good mindset. If you are not constantly keeping a high call report, or making money they will let you go. Love the fact that they keep you updated on the constant changes that happen within the company.It is a great job if you're a great salesmen. If your looking to get into inside sales its a good place to gather some experience. Each side of the floor has there own manager that oversees 4 teams on each side. Then within those teams are the team managers. So not only are you competing against those on your team, but also those within the other teams as well. If you keep a consistent work ethic making constant calls, then this job would come easy to you.
Pros
Free Lunch, fun break activites, monthly company updates, easy money
Cons
Cold Calling
Terrible place to work
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 13, 2017
Wouldnt recommend a friend to apply to data sphere they treat their employees like garbage. If youre a true sales man then this might be a great place. They ended up raising my minimum to 5k a month and that was outragous
Stay away
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAFebruary 4, 2017
Not a very good company to work for. Terrible management and the training. Awful commission structure and there market is saturated,
They keep cutting the commissions for some reason. The managers like to talk about themselves all time. In addition they kept closing markets to call and this was happening constantly and getting worse daily. So it leaves little to call on. In addition you really upset the businesses your calling because they get called 10 times a week and leaves a bad taste in their mouth about the company. Also the company never provides food the managers do a potluck or have to come out there own pockets to pay for the any food. Its really not a fun place to work even though the company and management are making a lot of money. Also the management loves to rub in the ISR face that they are making a lot of money and your a loser that can be replaced, very bad for morale in the call center. But that is why the turnover rate is so high. I am glad I left not worth the hassle.
Pros
Cons
bad commission structure and management

Comment – February 19, 2017

I agree with the above statement. I left the company after a while not a fun place to work. Terrible managers and the commission structure stinks!

Fun work place
Senior Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  ArizonaDecember 18, 2016
I loved this job Full of wonderful people great benefits excellent money and I miss it very much I will recommend this employer to anyone that is dedicated to sales and is looking for a fast pacedenvironment
Good place to start out
Account Executive/Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WADecember 17, 2016
about 100 cold calls a day can be stressful. The product is not that great so make sure you have integrity when selling. Revolving door of sales people
Pros
good place to launch a career
Cons
Not a long term gig
Fun Workplace, watch your back
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WADecember 15, 2016
This place has a great, fun attitude, But, they lack in helping you advance your sales and will fire you without warning. They make it very nice, but this place will not make you millions of dollars and they make it sound easy when what they are selling is a bunch of smoke
Pros
Doesn't feel like work
Cons
No goals
Great Place to Learn Sales
Sr. Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAOctober 31, 2016
Learned the Basics of Outbound Selling by working closely with my managers on call coaching, sales process, closing techniques, negotiation and objection overcoming. I also learned closing techniques such as assumptive selling, which ultimately led to my promotion to Sr. Account Executive
Pros
Convenient Location
Cons
Bad Attitudes from Exec Team
Fun Workplace
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJuly 18, 2016
Awesome People, Awesome workplace. If you are looking for great work-life balance this is it. Enjoyed time at company and would recommend.
Fun work/life balance with ping pong table.
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 20, 2016
Fun work life balance with ping pong table. Great co-workers and sales managers. Monday through Friday work week. Hours 6-3 or 7-4.
Fun Motivating Environment
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 20, 2016
Awesome environment to work, Casual yet dedicated. Hard working individualized work done in a team manor. Good room for advancement. Management cares.
Pros
Good Team bonding atmoushpere
Cons
Same routine, Commission structure cut slightly
Fun workplace filled with too many egos.
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAApril 17, 2016
If you want to be stressed out every week, then this is the job for you. Do you also want to be hung up on, disrespected, and people always calling your company a scam? Please work here!
There are awesome people who work here but if you come here with no experience in cold calling, dont think youre going to get any meaningful training.
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Stressful environment, management playing favorites.
Avoid
Retention Manager (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAApril 11, 2016
Not loyal to their employees. They do not have a good reputation within their customer base as well.

The employees and co-workers are amazing. The company however falls short with competitive market and employee compensation.
Great workplace enviroment
Account Executive/Sales (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 6, 2016
Great place to work. Very comfortable workplace. Management and co-workers are always willing to help. Great place to work for work/life balance. Great training program.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DataSphere Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8