Datavox Employee Reviews

Stable work environment
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 3, 2016
Great starting place for someone right out of college. Excellent place to learn many new things. There is so much to learn, be patient.
Highest Standards in Business, Customer Service and Employee Relations
Director of Internet Marketing (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 27, 2014
I have been employed by DataVox since early 2007. Since my time here I have had the great pleasure of working with some of the most talented people anywhere in Houston. The executive team consist of men and women of the highest ethical standards - and who value their employees as integral members of the company. I have personally watched this company grow since 1988 when I worked for one of DataVox's competitors. All of those competitors have since vanished - yet DataVox has remained the premier technology company in Houston. I highly recommend pursuing a career at DataVox.
Pros
High Standards, Employee-Friendly
Great Advancement Opportunities
Trainer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 26, 2013
Great opportunities to advance through-out the organization. Treat people well. Good benefits. Interesting technology
Pros
Challenging, Great Place to Work, Culture, Management
Professional and Progressive Enviroment
HR Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 27, 2014
I have been employed at DataVox for a little over 6 months now and I am really satisfied with the work environment. I have worked with various employers in my past work experience and DataVox stands out and above all my previous employers. I received a warm welcome on my first day from all the supervisors, managers, and executives. From my experience, everyone here is treated with respect. Though I have only been with the company for 6 months, I have seen improvements within the company. The company promotes within the company. They are really great in ensuring that all DataVox employees receive compliments, encouragements, and guidance along their way so help the employees progress. Besides the standard benefits, there are many incentives offered by the company, many of which, include family day, various ice cream days, and sometimes even free lunches! The executives of the company really go above and beyond to reward their employees. I honestly could not ask for more in a company than what I have seen at DataVox. From employee to executives, everyone is supportive of your progress.
Pros
friendly work environment, wellness program, benefits, free lunches, employee appreciation, stability
Excellent company, exceptional people
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 28, 2014
I am proud to work for DataVox. My coworkers are exceptional people who are not only dedicated professionals but also great people to spend your day with. The business is growing and there are lots of new opportunities to learn, advance and expand your skill set. Management invests in its people and truly cares about them as a person. The work environment and the people are what have kept me – and so many of my team members - here for many years.
Unprofessional
Admin (Former Employee) –  HoustonAugust 10, 2013
Datavox is the most unprofessional place I have ever worked. Management is extremely rude and demeaning. I frequently heard co-workers speaking about other employees behind their back. Also, i was told by other employees how badly they were treated when they first started working there (I think we all remember seventh grade).Another employee expressed how he was was continuously "disrespected" at datavox. However, there are decent employees there. Im sorry they have to work in such a negative and immature work place. Not treated like an equal.
Great for a ENTRY level person
Telecom Tech (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 1, 2013
This company is all about making the sell, Customer service is obviously not a priority since the Techs are treated as 2nd class employees and this is the direct connection to the end user.
If you need a way in to IT and Telecom Data Vox will hire you just above poverty level salary and promise you the world.
Good luck!
Pros
Company truck and gas card
Cons
no future and no respect
This is a good company to work for!!
Lead Cable Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TexasFebruary 13, 2015
This is the first company that i have worked at where management will get out in the field and work right beside you. You are also a name not a number, its like a big family. Its a great place to work
Great Place to Work
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 26, 2013
Working at DataVox is a great experience. I am surround by a very talented group of employees that always strive to be the best.
Pros
Work Environment, Management & Co-Workers are great
Account Manager/Estimator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 19, 2013
Great job with friendly atmosphere. Owners are very respectful and willing to teach you the ways of the industry. Good opportunity for advancement within the company.
Professional and Efficient Company
Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 30, 2013
I have been working for DataVox for the last 2 years and it has been an excellent experience.
Fast Paced
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 28, 2013
Fast Paced and challenging work environment, really enjoy co-workers and satisfaction of helping customers.
Pros
Training, Support, Management
Exceptional track record in the telecommunications market
AV Sales Engineer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 24, 2013
Great group of people who have worked together for many years. Most employees between 5 & 15 with the company. My experience was short lived in developing an AV division and its process and procedures. My direct manager was not suited for the commercial integration practices in working with high level architects and general contractors. Pay and managerial understanding of this market were very underdeveloped.

Their market and great reputation is clearly in telecomm and should focus their efforts there.
Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 26, 2013
Overall a great place to work, very productive environment.
Pros
Benefits, Co-Workers
Productive and fun working at every job sites
Security Install Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 10, 2015
I've learned a lot over the the years I've been with each company i feel that i have more room to learn new things but every position I've had over the years have already had me prepared for the next job or position I've had to face.
DataVox where you are a NAME not a NUMBER
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 27, 2014
It is so refreshing to work in an environment where you are a NAME and not a NUMBER. As a family owned and operated business you are respected and treated like a part of a team. As the largest technology company in Houston, I can't imagine working anywhere else. DataVox outshines all other technology companies in Houston and surrounding areas. If you want to work for the #1, apply at DataVox and be treated like it.
Challenging and Exciting
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 28, 2013
Challenging and exciting work environment. I work closely with all department project managing installations and upgrades.
Pros
Excellent work environment, Cutting Edge
Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 8, 2014
Hour lunch
Pay is good
Can move up in the company
Learning new things everyday
Pros
Day time hours
Cons
No weekends
Fun, Constantly Busy work environment
HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 1, 2013
at DataVox, you are always busy working with employees and customers on projects. Great sense of accomplishment.
Pros
Challenging work environment
A company with great reputation.
Business Development Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 22, 2012
A company known for its reputation and quality services. I liked the challenge of dealing B2B and constantly exceeding company's monthly quota.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Datavox. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3